Protandim is a nutritional supplement with anti-oxidant activity; increasing antioxidant activity in the body. This product contains proteins called sirtuins that are said to have medicinal benefits.
It claims to reduce oxidative stress in the body by 40% in 30 days. They claim that the product will lead to better health, focus, energy, mental clarity, and mood.
Protandim Ingredients – What to Look For
This supplement contains several active ingredients that aim to reduce oxidative stress and increase mood, focus, and energy.
Some of them include:
- Cuprous Niacin – This is the compound in between copper and Vitamin B3 on the periodic table. It plays some essential roles in the body including iron metabolism, nerve function, and energy production. This is a precursor for NAD synthesis in energy metabolism.
- Olive Leaf Extract – This extract is taken from the leaves of the olive tree. It contains a compound called hydroxytyrosol, which is a phenolic phytonutrient that is responsible for a beneficial inflammation response, healthy lipid profile, and a healthy digestive system. A research published in the EXCLI Journal shows some of the health benefits of olive leaf extract such as reducing blood pressure and cardiovascular risk.
- Theacrine – This is a psychostimulant that comes from the tea camellia Kucha. It is said to increase both energy and physical and mental performance. It has an impact on the dopaminergic and adenosinergic pathways. A research published in the Nutrients has shown that theacrine can improve energy and mood but does not significantly impact cognitive performance.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Protandim
The ingredients in this product aim to reduce oxidative stress in your system. It can apparently get rid of some of the harmful free radicals in your body. The supplement is rich in anti-oxidants like sirtuins. Some research suggests that Protandim can reduce oxidative stress.
A PLoS One. 2016 study that looked at the effect of Protandim on athletic performance and oxidative blood markets in runners, showed that there was no beneficial effect on running time, antioxidant enzyme levels, or quality of life.
Protandim Pros & Cons
- May increase mental clarity.
- May enhance your mood.
- May improve your health.
- May increase your mental focus.
- It is expensive.
- It contains rice flour,a potential allergen
- Can be dangerous if consumed by children.
- Has a bad taste, as per some users.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Protandim?
A: The recommended dose is 1 capsule every day with a meal. It is not recommended to take more than the recommended daily dose.
Q: Does Protandim Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are only mild side effects reported with this product. Users have complained about nausea, skin welts or redness, upset stomach, and diarrhea.
Q: Can I Take Protandim If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no health conditions that preclude taking this supplement. However, people who are receiving immunosuppressive therapy should avoid Protandim. Check with your doctor before taking this supplement.
Q: Does Protandim Work?
A: The customer reports on this are mixed. Many users were happy with the supplement, finding that it made them more focused and enhanced their mood and energy level. However, other customers found the product had no effect.
Q: What’s the difference between Protandim NRF1 and NRF2?
A: First, rest assured both formulas are great. The biggest differences between the two are the business model (Protandim is an MLM), as well as the quality of ingredients – NRF2 Boost is Pharmaceutical Grade. If you compare the ingredients, NRF2 Boost contains all NRF-2 activating ingredients.
Q: What Is Protandim Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy, but it only applies to unopened products in good condition. Send the product back within 30 days of the purchase date to get your money back, minus shipping and handling fees.
|Protandim||$50.99||Niacin, Copper, Theacrine, Olive Leaf Extract|
|Brain Forza – Organic KSM-66 Ashwagandha||$21.87||Ashwagandha|
|Goli Nutrition||$25.43||Apple Cider Vinegar, Pomegranate, and Carrots|
|Advanced Restorative Probiotic||$69.99||Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Brevi, Lactobacillus Acidophilus,
Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Infantis, and Lactobacillus Fermentum
|Eternus||$104.95||L-tryptophan, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Biotin|
|Relief Factor Energy||$34.95||Taurine, Caffeine, Vitamins, Inositol, Biotin,
Choline, Pantothenic Acid
|LCR Health Telogenesis||$69.95||Unicaria Tomentosa, Astralagus, Ashwagandha|
|Nutrim||$25||Fiber, fat, carbohydrates, protein|
The supplements listed above are all extremely expensive. Compared to other brands, the price of Protandim is actually quite good, however, it’s still costly. Also, these products differ quite a bit in terms of ingredients.
Is Protandim Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product is safe, although some users have reported mild side effects like stomach upset or a rash. Customers who are receiving immunosuppressive therapy should avoid this product. Be sure to consult with your doctor before starting this supplement.
Protandim Customer Reviews & Results
There are many positive reviews online. These state that users found that it improved their mood, brain health, and a general feeling of well-being.
However, other reviews stated this product was ineffective or included other complaints. Many reviews stated the product had a bad taste, while others reported side effects like nausea and stomach upset.
Protandim: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
You can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website for $50.99, and $40.99 monthly if you get a subscription. You can purchase this product from other retailers but note that you can only buy the real product from a verified Life Vantage distributor. There are fake versions of the product around.
The Bottom Line
Customers were divided about Protandim. Half of the users found the product to be very helpful, stating it sharpened their focus, increased mood, provide more energy, and improved overall health. The other half of the customers found the supplement to be ineffective, also stating that it has a bad taste.
There are mild side effects reported with this product that include nausea and diarrhea. If you experience side effects, stop taking the product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Protandim?
Protandim may be a good supplement for you, and it may enhance your overall health and mood. However, it’s important to build an overall healthy lifestyle and not rely on a supplement alone. Here are some tips for a healthy lifestyle.
- Manage the stress in your life. Stress can manifest as physical issues.
- Practice meditation and other calming activities.
- Exercise and stretch as often as possible. Aim for 3 times a week.
- Follow a nutritious, healthy diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals.
Up NEXT – Nutra Thrive For Dogs