About Philosophy Miracle Worker
Philosophy Miracle Worker is a skincare range by Philosophy, a North American brand founded in 1996 by Cristina Carlino.
It consists of a wide selection of products which include line-correcting primer, eye cream, moisturizer, and overnight cream among others.
Regular use of these products, preferably together, will result in its user waking up to skin that gets more and more beautiful every day.
Philosophy Miracle Worker Ingredients – The Breakdown
Philosophy Miracle Worker improves the health and look of one’s skin in a matter of weeks by using tried-and-tested ingredients. Ingredient list may vary per product, but the following ones are the common among them:
- Hyaluronic Acid – This naturally-occurring compound is effective in addressing skin dryness, helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, it is also effective in healing damaged skin. The skin care benefits of hyaluronic acid is discussed further in Dermato Endocrinology through this 2012 review article.
- Indian Gentian Extract – Indian gentian is a renowned plant in Ayurvedic Medicine, and it is popular for its many benefits which include the ability to improve blood circulation, calm irritated skin, and provide antioxidant benefits. These benefits are further discussed in this 2017 review article from the Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine.
- Vitamin C – This vitamin exhibits powerful antioxidant properties, which protects the skin against oxidative damage caused by free radicals. It also boosts the skin’s ability to produce collagen and repair damaged skin. You can learn more about the role of vitamin C in skin health through this 2017 review article from Nutrients.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Philosophy Miracle Worker
Philosophy Miracle Worker is a skincare range consisting of several products that work together to achieve a common goal: to give you better-looking skin.
They do so by nourishing the skin and boosting its moisture levels, as well as providing protection against further damage caused by free radicals and even other factors like stress.
Philosophy Miracle Worker Pros & Cons
- It makes use of ingredients with tried-and-tested skin care ingredients.
- It helps get rid of dryness and boost the skin’s moisture levels.
- It claims to improve blood circulation and the skin’s natural damage repair properties.
- It also claims to provide powerful antioxidant effects to protect the skin against oxidative damage.
- It can help soothe and calm irritated skin.
- There aren’t really any negative reviews for the Philosophy products, but some users notice how the formula has changed, with the older one being better than the current.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Philosophy Miracle Worker products must be used as you would any other skin care products. Begin by washing and toning your face, then apply the moisturizers after, depending on the time of the day. The eye cream comes last. Twice a day use is required.
A: Philosophy Miracle Worker is formulated to be safe and gentle enough, even for sensitive skin. It is not expected to produce any adverse reactions, unless you have extremely sensitive skin or a history of allergy to any of the ingredients used.
A: Philosophy Miracle Worker may be safely used by individuals with health conditions. If you aren’t sure, you can always seek advice from your trusted dermatologist or skin care experts.
A: An independent clinical study was conducted to evaluate what women think about Philosophy Miracle Worker. Majority of the respondents perceived improvements in skin hydration, smoothness, and radiance after just 1-2 weeks of using the products.
A: Philosophy skin care has a return policy not only for Miracle Worker, but for all of its products. This policy is valid for 60 days from the date of purchase.
Philosophy Miracle Worker Alternatives
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|iUNIK Serums||$12||Black Snail, Centella asiatica, Propolis, Galactomyces, Tea Tree Oil|
|DermaSet 3D Rollerball Eye Serum||$39||Hyaluronic acid, kinetin triple peptide compound, caffeine barley extract|
|Biossance||$10-72||Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Panthenol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil|
|Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream||$25.12||Vitamin B3, Amino Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Capric Triglyceride|
|Prevage||$60-$419||Idebenone, Retinyl Linoleate, Tree Mushroom Extract, Thiotane, Lipochroman 6|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Miami MD Cream||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
Is Philosophy Miracle Worker Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
So far, there haven’t been any complaints about Philosophy Miracle Worker, or any Philosophy skin care product in general. The products are deemed safe for regular use and can be included in any skin care regimen.
Philosophy Miracle Worker Customer Reviews & Results
Philosophy is a brand whose products are widely popular worldwide. The Philosophy Skin Care range is no exception. Pretty much like any other Philosophy products, it has also gained positive feedback from its users, praising its effectiveness.
Philosophy Skin Care: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Unlike other equally-popular brands like Musely, Rodan and Fields, LifeCell, and Beverly Hills MD. Philosophy Miracle Worker surprisingly has a relatively more affordable price than its counterparts. The price range is from $24 to $68. Shipping is free for purchases above $35.
The Bottom Line
Philosophy is one of the most popular skincare brands out there, and it is so because it has a proven track record of safe and effective use.
Philosophy Miracle Worker is one of their best-sellers and it has the same good attributes as other Philosophy products. What sets apart this range though, is despite coming from a popular brand, it is not as expensive as its other competitors.
With that in mind, it is easy to tell that this is a brand you should be considering if you’re looking for a nice set of products to start with.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Philosophy Skin Care?
It is recommended that you buy its products from the official website, or from other authorized retailers to avoid getting fake products.
Some reviews from third-party websites suggest the customers are not getting the results they deserve because what they have isn’t or aren’t the real thing.