About Keto Boost
Keto Boost is a ketone supplement, according to its manufacturer, which may help your body in the transition to ketosis. As the body switches from burning sugar and carbohydrates for energy, Ketosis utilizes stored fats as the fuel initiating weight loss, and increased energy.
The product supposedly uses the component beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB supplies fast-acting fuel for the brain and is capable of supplying the brain with roughly 70% of its energy needs BHB also exerts broad neuroprotective benefits including a reduction in free radicals, decreased neuroinflammation, and improved cognition in patients with dementia).
Keto Boost Ingredients – What to Look For
For this diet supplement to work effectively, it contains five active ingredients that help boost the ketone levels. These ingredients are:
- Calcium Beta-hydroxybutyrate – This ingredient works as a fast fuel for the brain and muscles. It may improve cognition and reduce hunger. However, a review article in the Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism claimed it may be recommended but with conditions.
- Sodium Beta-hydroxybutyrate – This ingredient supports the ketogenic diet and enables the body to stay in the state of ketosis. An article written under the Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology journal described the ingredient as a simple and safe way to increase ketone levels.
- Magnesiun Beta-hydroxybutyrate – According to an article by the journal Nutrition and Metabolism, beta-hydroxybutyrate like this one may support nutritional ketosis even without dietary restrictions.
- Stevia – This is a natural sweetener which may not add calories and carbohydrates to the supplement according to an article by Nutrition Today. It is derived from the Stevia rebaudiana plant.
- Monk Fruit – This fruit is native to southern China and is used to extract a low carb and low calories sweetener that is great for ketogenic diet and ketone supplements. According to the International Food Information Council Foundation, this ingredient may be used as a safe low calories sweetener.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Keto Boost
For the body to enter into ketosis, a metabolic process where the body is forced into when the glucose supply is reduced, a deficient carb diet is required. Once the body is in this state, the body has no option but to break down fat for energy due to glucose deficiency.
In this process, the liver produces ketones releasing them into the bloodstream where they are used as fuel. Ketones help to ease the transition of the body into ketosis and help to maintain this state.
KetoBoost as a product promises to boost exogenous ketones which will increase the ketone levels in the body.
Keto Boost Pros & Cons
This product like any other supplement has a number of pros and cons.
- This product may help transition the body into a state ketosis and increase weight loss
- This product comes with a number of flavors; lemon drop, gum drop, peach mango and watermelon
- May reduce hunger and cravings thus helping in weight loss
- Fast transition into ketosis may keep away keto flu symptoms as they body gets used to the diet fast
- Some users don’t like the supplement’s taste .
- Some users report “Keto flu” which includes nausea, diarrhea or constipation
- The product may not cause the desired weight loss in some users
The direction of use for this product is to mix one scoop of the KetoBoost in ten ounces of cold water, or juice.
Non fat Milk can also be used depending with consumer preference.
While the product does not caution against any side effects, there is potential of experiencing adverse effects due to a low-carb diet.
Some of these side effects include; nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, mood swings, dizziness and headaches among others.
Although this product does not highlight any restrictions, it is advisable to consult your physician before starting the dose if you are pregnant, lactating or have a serious medical condition.
Studies have shown that exogenous ketones help to increase the level of ketones in the blood which in turn help to push the body into ketosis.
Ketone salts have been declared to increase the ketone level by a high percentage and this is linked to reduced appetite which in the long run could achieve weight loss.
The official website does not offer this information. Return policy may vary depending on the retailer.
Sparta Nutrition KetoBoost Alternatives
|Keto Slim RX||$50-100||BHB Ketones|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium,
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Forskolin 1020||Under $20||Forskolin|
Is Keto Boost Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The product may be considered as safe as it features clinically researched ingredients and has no artificial sweeteners or colorants. KetoBoost is also free from food allergens such as gluten and soy.
Keto Boost Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
There are both positive and negative reviews for this product. However, the negative review had to do with the flavors and not the effectiveness of the product.
Keto Boost: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The 6.35 oz. tub of Keto Boost goes for $39.99. It can be purchased directly from the company’s official website or specific retailer websites.
The Bottom Line
Sparta Nutrition KetoBoost is a product that claims to achieve weight loss by transitioning the body to the state of ketosis. It features well researched BHB salts and other great ingredients which most consumers consider effective.
The company is also commended for the great flavors it offers. While ketones have been backed with science to help the body burn fat instead of glucose, the process may have a couple of side effects. The low-calorie diet is assumed to have negative impacts on your health as well.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Sparta Nutrition Keto Boost?
Sparta Nutrition KetoBoost may drive the body into ketosis and help in weight loss. However, you need to adjust your lifestyle to avoid the adverse effects brought about by the low-carb diet.
Ensure to drink lots of water to avoid dehydration and constipation which are effects that come with ketosis. Bone broth is also a good source of electrolytes to boost your energy through the ketogenic diet.