About Immune Defence
Immune Defence is marketed as an organic product composed of lozenges that support the immune system. This product can provide your body with key vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
The supplement can give you antiviral defense during cold and flu season. It can also lessen the symptoms and the length of a cold.
Immune Defence Pros & Cons
- This product can support a stronger immune system.
- It can prevent certain colds and flu viruses.
- It may provide your body with critical nutrients and minerals.
- The lozenges can shorten the symptoms of flu.
- If you exceed the dosage it could lead to abdominal pain, nausea, lethargy, anemia and copper deficiency.
- This is one of the more expensive immune support brands.
- Not everyone will enjoy the taste of the lozenges.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Immune Defence
An article in the Journal of Clinical Pathology describes the important role of antioxidants in health and disease. They can kill harmful free radicals and lessen oxidative stress.
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website
Immune Defence Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are several main substances included in this supplement. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
Rose Hip Powder – It’s rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents and is often used as an effective treatment for arthritis. This plant strengthens the immune system. A review in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences stresses this benefit.
Acerola Powder – This is a powerful superfood that is full of antioxidants. It’s very healing for your immune system. A review in the International Journal of Science and Research showed the antioxidant effects of this fruit.
Immune Defence – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Immune Defence?
A: The recommended dosage is to suck on one lozenge every 2 hours, as needed.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the maximum dosage of 4 lozenges per day under any circumstances.
Q: Does Immune Defence Have Any Side Effects?
A: The manufacturer claims that there are no side effects associated with this organic product. However, everyone’s body works differently.
WARNING: If you do experience unpleasant side effects, stop using the product and see a doctor if need be.
Q: Can I Take Immune Defence If I Have A Health Condition?
A: The manufacturer has not given a warning of any specific health conditions that preclude taking this supplement. However, you must check with a doctor before you begin using this supplement to get medical approval.
Q: Does Immune Support Work?
A: There aren’t a lot of customer reviews online, but the ones that do exist are fairly positive. Users said the product gave them energy and it did lessen the length of flu symptoms.
Q: What Is Immune Defence Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 100-day return policy, which applies to purchases over a one-month supply. If you’re dissatisfied with the product you can return any unopened, unused items to the company for a full refund. This excludes shipping charges.
Immune Defence Alternatives
|Immune Defence||$44.95||Rose Hip Powder, sugar, Zinc Gluconate, Acerola Powder|
|Immune Support||$33.02||Green tea extract, Vitamin E, selenium, panax ginseng, cat’s claw bark powder, lycopene, grape seed, pine bark|
|Immunity Defense with EpiCor||$24.95||Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Dried Baker’s Yeast Extract (Epicor)|
|SuperBeets Immune||$34.95||Grape Seed Extract, Beetroot Powder, Wellmune Baker’s Yeast Beta Glucan|
|Complete Immune Formula||$48||Vitamins and minerals, echinacea, green tea, grape seed extract, garlic, beta glucan|
|Immune Complex||$26.40||Turmeric, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Echinacea,
Garlic Powder, Elderberry, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Zinc
Naturally, it’s also about the quality of the substances included. The product does have some interesting ingredients.
It supports your immune system by providing you with a daily dose of zinc and vitamins A, C, and E.
Is Immune Defence Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The ingredients included in this supplement are safe, organic substances. You may experience mild side effects, but nothing more than that.
CAUTION: Do get medical approval from your doctor before you start taking this supplement.
Immune Defence Customer Reviews & Results
There aren’t a lot of reviews of this product online. However, the ones that do exist have positive things to say about Immune Defence.
People felt that it did lessen the length of their colds, and it helped them to get sick less often.
Immune Defence: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website. The prices are as follows, and the shipping is free:
- 1 month supply – $44.95
- 3 month supply – $114.85
- 5 month supply – $174.75
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website
The Bottom Line
Immune Defence is an organic product composed of lozenges the user can suck on to enhance their immune system. The product can lessen the chance of developing a virus or flu and lessen the symptoms and length of the illness.
Most users have been very happy with the results they got from this product.
This product has no potential side effects. However, if you do experience any unpleasant side effects, stop taking the supplement immediately and see a physician if necessary.
Anyone who is considered using this supplement must go to their doctor and get medical approval first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Immune Defence?
Hopefully, Immune Defence will be the right product for you, to strengthen your immune system and protect you against flu and viruses.
There are some natural ways to take care of your immunity. Here are some tips:
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity can negatively impact the immune system.
- There are a lot of foods which can strengthen your immune system, particularly those with antioxidants. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Try to lessen the stress in your life, as stress impacts the immune system.
- Keep in good physical condition by exercising on a regular basis.
Where To Find It
You can BUY it directly from the manufacturer’s Official Website
2. Elderly people are particularly susceptible to zinc deficiency https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4321209/
3. Extra doses of vitamin C could benefit some patients who contract the common cold despite taking daily vitamin C supplements https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30069463/
4. Vitamin C appears to be able to both prevent and treat respiratory and systemic infections by enhancing various immune cell functions: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/
5. Acerola is considered an excellent source of vitamin C and an important source of vitamin A when compared to other various vitamin C-containing fruits https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814610014019
6. Vitamin A is involved in the development and regulation of the immune system and adaptive immunity and can enhance immune function and provide enhanced defense against multiple infectious diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6162863/
7. Vitamin E has been shown to enhance immune responses in animal and human models and to confer protection against several infectious diseases