About Immune Support
Immune Support is a supplement which may support a healthy immune system. It’s very high in vitamins, minerals, and immunity-boosting antioxidants.
This product contains a collection of potent ingredients.
Immune Support Ingredients – What to Look For?
There are several main substances included in this supplement. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Panax Ginseng – This is a plant whose roots have medical benefits. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. An article in the Journal of Ginseng Research discusses the immunity-boosting effects of this ingredient.
- Green Tea Leaf – This plant is rich in immunity-boosting antioxidants. It has benefits which include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer. A study on rats in Vet World showed immunomodulatory effects of green tea.
- Selenium – This is a mineral which is essential for a number of bodily processes. It has benefits which include strengthening the immune system, boosting cognition, and help with fertility. An article in the Journal of Nutrition discussed the importance of selenium for the immune system.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Immune Support
The product is incredibly rich in antioxidants, as well as vitamins and minerals. These can boost the immune system.
Immune Support Pros & Cons
- This product can support a healthy immune system.
- It is rich in antioxidants.
- It’s high in vitamins and minerals.
- This supplement has a mix of traditional and new ingredients.
- It contains bovine, so it’s not suitable for vegetarians.
- Green tea usually contains caffeine, which can make you jittery.
- The supplement contains many ingredients, which increases the chance of having side effects.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day with food.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: There are a lot of ingredients in this supplement, and some of them have mild potential side effects. For example, Quercetin can cause headaches, numbness and tingling . Panax Ginseng can lead to trouble sleeping and Green Tea can cause headache, nervousness, sleep problems, vomiting, diarrhea, irritability, irregular heartbeat, tremor, heartburn, and dizziness.
A: The manufacturer has not given warning of any specific health conditions that preclude taking this supplement.
However, you must check with a doctor before you begin using this supplement to get medical approval.
A: The testimonials on the official website are wonderful. Users raved about how much better this supplement made them feel.
However, it’s hard to know if these reviews are genuine because they’re on the official website. There are no other reviews of this product online.
A: The company offers the customer a 7-day cooling off period. If you are unhappy with the product in that time frame, return the unopened product to the manufacturer within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Immune Support Alternatives
|Immune Support||$33.02||Green tea extract, Vitamin E, selenium, panax ginseng, cat’s claw bark powder, lycopene, grape seed, pine bark|
|Immune Defence||$44.95||Rose Hip Powder, sugar, Zinc Gluconate, Acerola Powder|
|Immunity Defense with EpiCor||$24.95||Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Dried Baker’s Yeast Extract (Epicor)|
|SuperBeets Immune||$34.95||Grape Seed Extract, Beetroot Powder, Wellmune Baker’s Yeast Beta Glucan|
|Complete Immune Formula||$48||Vitamins and minerals, echinacea, green tea, grape seed extract, garlic, beta glucan|
|Immune Complex||$26.40||Turmeric, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Echinacea,
Garlic Powder, Elderberry, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Zinc
The price of the product is quite average for the market.
Compared to other products, it contains a number of active ingredients. It’s much richer in antioxidants than some of the other brands.
Is It Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The ingredients included in this supplement are safe, organic substances. You may experience mild side effects, but nothing more than that.
Do get medical approval from your doctor before you start taking this supplement.
Immune Support Customer Reviews & Results
There are some fantastic testimonials on the manufacturer’s official website. Users felt uplifted by this product and some said they were getting sick less often. There were no reviews of this product anywhere but on the Official Website.
Immune Support: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s Official Website. The prices are as follows:
- 1 bottle – $33.02
- 2 bottles – $59.50
- 4 bottles + 1 free – $118.98
The Bottom Line
It is a supplement which is supposed to support the immune system. As such, it’s rich in ingredients which contain vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
User testimonials on the Official Website claim that this is a great product. It would be helpful if there were user reviews elsewhere online, but it’s not the case.
This product has some potential side effects which could occur. If you experience any unpleasant side effects, stop taking the supplement immediately and see a physician if necessary.
Anyone who is considered beginning to use this supplement must go to their doctor and get medical approval first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About This Product?
Immune Support may be the supplement you need to boost your immunity and give you life energy.
There are also some natural things you can do to boost your immune system, to supplement this product.
Here are some tips:
- There are a lot of foods which can strengthen your immune system, particularly those with antioxidants. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Keep in good physical condition by exercising on a regular basis.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity can really impact the immune system negatively.
- Try to minimize the stress in your life, as stress impacts the immune system and can affect your weight loss goal.
Where To Find It
You can BUY it directly from the manufacturer’s Official Website