About Immunity Defense with EpiCor
Immunity Defense with EpiCor is marketed as a supplement designed to boost immunity in as little as 2 hours.
This supplement contains a proprietary blend of mushrooms, vitamin D3 and vitamin C which is manufactured in an FDA facility and meets or exceeds USP standards for quality.
Immunity Defense with Epicor Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are several primary active ingredients in this immunity supplement:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) – According to the professional journal Nutrients, vitamin C is an essential nutrient and antioxidant. It supports our immune system by supporting cellular function.
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) – According to Clinical Therapeutics, Vitamin D plays an important role in immune support and anti-inflammatory function.
- Dried Baker’s Yeast Extract (Epicor) – Open Nutrition Journal published a study that concluded that Epicor supports and protects the immune system.
- Proprietary Mushroom Immune Support Complex (Shitake, cordyceps, reishi and maitake) – In a study published in Integrative Medicine – A Clinician’s Journal, these mushrooms offer anticancer and immune support.
Other ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Immunity Defense with EpiCor
According to the Journal of Medicinal Food, consumers taking EpiCor showed an increase in immune activity. Natural Killer cells increased and fought off pathogens.
EpiCor increased IgA, an antibody that traps pathogens. EpiCor acts like a prebiotic, which is food for friendly bacteria, that is important for gut health. The study also shows that EpiCor is a great antioxidant.
EpiCor is produced from the fermentation of whole food by saccharomyces cerevisiae which is brewer’s yeast.
Immunity Defense with EpiCor Pros & Cons
As claimed by the manufacturer, the pros include;
- Supports the immune system
- Provides anti-inflammatory properties
- Increases energy and stamina
- Wards off colds and flu
- Supports the respiratory system
- There are few customer reviews
- Most reviews are from the manufacturer’s site
- Some customers complained they were not able to get a refund
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How do I take Immunity Defense with EpiCor?
A: According to the manufacturer, take 1 capsule twice per day before meals.
Q: Does Immunity Defense with EpiCor work?
A: Studies indicate this product supports immune and respiratory health.
Immunity Defense with EpiCor Alternatives
|Complete Immune Formula||$48||Vitamins and minerals, echinacea, green tea, grape seed extract, garlic, beta glucan|
|Immune Defence||$44.95||Rose Hip Powder, sugar, Zinc Gluconate, Acerola Powder|
|SuperBeets Immune||$34.95||Grape Seed Extract, Beetroot Powder, Wellmune Baker’s Yeast Beta Glucan|
|Immune Support||$33.02||Green tea extract, Vitamin E, selenium, panax ginseng, cat’s claw bark powder, lycopene, grape seed, pine bark|
|Immune Complex||$26.40||Turmeric, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Echinacea,
Garlic Powder, Elderberry, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Zinc
Is Immunity Defense with EpiCor Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
It appears this supplement is safe according to published clinical studies. It also meets FDA standards and is considered to be generally recognized as safe (GRAS).
Immunity Defense with EpiCor Customer Reviews & Results
On Amazon, customer reviews gave this product a 4.5 out of 5 stars. There was a total of 4 reviews, three reviews indicated it was good to take as soon as you have a cold and one review was unsure of the product.
Reviews were also found on the manufacturer’s website which contained 13 reviews and received a score of 5 stars out of 5.
Immunity Defense with EpiCor: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, and on Amazon. Each bottle of 60 capsules costs $24.95 per month.
There is an auto-ship program where you can purchase 3 bottles every 3 months at $19.95 per bottle. A savings of $15.00. There is 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
The Bottom Line
With so many supplements claiming to boost your immune system, it can be hard to know what’s going to actually work.
Immunity Defense with EpiCor can be consider as a good immune support supplement based on published studies. Customer reviews are sparse, a total of 17 in all. Four from Amazon and 13 from the manufacturer’s website. More customer reviews are needed to make an informed decision about this supplement.
All ingredients appear to be safe and effective. If you are looking to boost your immune support system with a supplement, then this product may provide some benefit.