Flexcin is a natural joint health supplement that contains cetyl myristoleate which was discovered by Dr. Harry Diehl in 1972. Cetyl myristoleate along with other ingredients showed an improvement in joint health.
Flexcin is listed with the Better Business Bureau and has received a rating of A+. This supplement is made in the USA.
This product is free from gluten, sugar, dairy, yeast, wheat, artificial color, artificial flavoring, and preservatives.It is a non-GMO product.
Ingredients – What to Look For
There are several primary active ingredients in this joint supplement.
- cis-9-cetylmyristoleate (CMO) – According to Medicine, this ingredient is effective in decreasing knee pain for those with arthritis.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II decreases knee pain in those diagnosed with osteoarthritis according to The Eurasian Journal of Medicine.
- Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium – According to Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand, this ingredient is an effective pain reliever for mild and moderate knee osteoarthritis.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – is an anti-inflammatory and reduces joint pain according to Nutrients.
- Vitamin C – According to Medical Archives, those with knee osteoarthritis took less painkillers when supplemented with Vitamin C.
- Manganese – helps build cartilage and bone according to a study in Clinical Cases in Mineral and Bone Metabolism.
- Bromelain – also known as pineapple plant extract has pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties according to Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Flexcin
Flexcin contains natural ingredients that claims to reduce swelling in a matter of days. The ingredients can lubricate the joints causing free movement and decrease in wear and tear. The ingredients also nourish, protect, and build bone and joint tissue.
Pros & Cons
As claimed by the manufacturer, the benefits are as follows;
- Relieves knee, hip, and back pain
- Improves joint health, mobility, flexibility
- Repairs cartilage and strengthen bones
- Increases range of motion
- Reduces swelling
- Expensive for some
- Does not work
- Some unwanted side effects
- Large pills are difficult to swallow
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How do I take Flexcin?
A: Take 3 capsules daily with a glass of water with or without a meal. You can also split up the capsules and take 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 in the evening.
If you have severe joint issues you can take 6 capsules per day for the first 2 weeks or until your condition improves.
Q: How many bottles come in the starter pack?
A: The starter pack comes with 3 bottles.
Q: How many pills are included?
A: Each bottle has 270 capsules.
|Omega XL||$39 + shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, Turmeric, Resveratrol, Omega 3|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Chondroitin and Glucosamine, Turmeric, bromelain, methionine,
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, Curcuminoids(e. curcumin), BioPerine (Piperine)|
|Arnicare Arthritis||$11.99||Homeopathic Blend (Arnica montana, Benzoicum acidum, Bryonia, Chamomilla, Dulcama, Kali iodatum, Pulsatilla, Rhododendron chrysanthum, Rhus tox)|
|Reuma-Art X Strength||$35.99||Extracts of Horsetail Herb, Celery Seed, Stinging Nettle Leaf, Garlic Bulb|
|Frezzor Omega-3||$40-70||Greenlip Mussel Oil, Astaxanthin|
Is Flexcin Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
WARNING: Do not take this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or under 18.
Customer Reviews & Results
There are 110 customer reviews on Amazon. There are 92 positive reviews and 12 critical reviews. Most complaints were about expense and difficulty in swallowing the large capsule.
Flexcin: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
You can purchase Flexcin on the official website. The starter pack has a 3-month supply for the cost of $89.90. The maintenance formula is a 1-month supply for $39.95. They also have a “load-up” formula for $49.95.
You can purchase the starter pack at Amazon for $95.90.
Flexcin has a money back guarantee if you try a 90-day supply. If you are not satisfied with the results of your first order, return up to three empty bottles within 120 days of the date of purchase for a full refund minus shipping and handling.
The Bottom Line
Flexcin is an arthritis joint pain relief supplement. The company claims customers have an 87% improvement with decreasing pain after using this supplement.
This supplement also claims to relieve joint pain, repairs and strengthens cartilage, and increases range of motion based on studies of the ingredients and customer reviews.
However, customers also indicated this supplement was large and difficult to swallow. The cost of this supplement is also an issue for some.
Customer Reviews on Amazon are about 90% positive. The official website offers the best price at $89.90 for a 3 month supply.