Erectzan is marketed as an organic male sexual enhancement supplement that the manufacturer promises have multiple health benefits of sex.
This product is supposed to enhance your libido, strengthen your erections, and give you more powerful orgasms.
It can also help you delay ejaculation. This product may support the healthy production of sex hormones.
Erectzan Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are a handful of key substances in this sexual enhancement product. Here are some of the primary active ingredients:
- Horny Goat Weed – This is a flowering plant called Epimedium. It can be used to treat erectile dysfunction, and it’s an aphrodisiac. A study on rats in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found horny goat weed can be an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- Tongkat Ali – People use this herb in traditional medicine in Southeast Asia. This plant can boost low testosterone as well as sperm count. Research in Experimental Animals studied castrated male rats under the influence of this plant. They concluded that it’s effective at lessening sexual dysfunction.
- Arginine – This is an amino acid which may boost the production of nitric oxide in the body. This improves circulation, including to the penis. This makes it a good treatment for impotence. A study published in Pharmacognosy Reviews concluded that nitric oxide can enhance sexual libido.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Erectzan
This supplement can increase the amount of testosterone in the body. This can increase sexual drive and build up the muscles.
In addition, the arginine in the supplement increases the amount of nitric oxide in your system. This may improve the blood flow in your body and can treat erectile dysfunction.
Erectzan Pros & Cons
- It can improve the quality of your erections.
- This product can enhance your sexual drive.
- It can help you delay your ejaculations.
- The supplement can help you control your orgasms.
- It may support the healthy production of sex hormones.
- It contains rice flour, which is a common allergen.
- The product contains many ingredients, which can increase the chances of having side effects.
- The capsules are large and probably hard to swallow.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: Some of the side effects which may accompany use of L-arginine include gout, bloating, abdominal pain, airway inflammation, diarrhea, low blood pressure, blood abnormalities, and allergies.
Tongkat Ali may have side effects like restlessness, anxiety, and insomnia.
Horny Goat Weed could cause dizziness, vomiting, dry mouth, thirst, and nosebleed.
WARNING: If you experience unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
A: The manufacturer does not mention any health conditions which preclude taking this supplement.
Whether you have a medical condition or not, you must go to a doctor before you begin taking this supplement to make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
A: The product seems to work for about half of the users, and not for the other half. The reviews for this supplement were not great.
A: The manufacturer is offering a 90-day money-back guarantee. If the product didn’t work for you, contact the manufacturer and send back all of the bottles. One of them can be empty or used and the rest must be full. You’ll get all of your money back less the shipping fees.
|Erectzan||$34.97||Maca, arginine, horny goat weed, cassia bark, cranberry,
catuaba bark, muira puama, Tribulus Terrestris, Tongkat ali
|Cilexin||$39.99||Pumpkin Seed, Tongkat Ali, Arginine|
|Rexavar||$39.95||Tongkat Ali, Tribulus Terrestris, arginine,
citrulline, avina sativa, Maca, Long pepper extract
|Nugenix||$69.99 plus $4.99 S&H||Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, L-Citrulline Malate|
|GTG Hard||$9.95||Semen Sesame Nigrum, Cassia Cinnamon, Fructus Lycii, Semen Allii Tuberosi|
|Cilexin||$39.99||L-arginine, Tribulus Terrestris, Maca Root, Ginseng|
|VigRX Plus||$76.99||Epimedium Leaf Extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Damiana, Muira Pauma bark extract,
Cuscuta Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba
|Delta Prime||$99 + $6.95 shipping||Vitamin D, zinc, horny goat weed, saw palmetto, stinging nettle|
|Extenze||$49.95||Yohimbe, Zinc, Gaba, Muira Puama, Maca, Boron|
For the market, the price of this product is quite reasonable. The supplement is full of organic ingredients for the price.
It’s richer in ingredients than some of the more expensive brands.
Is Erectzan Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Based on the ingredients this product is quite safe. You may experience some mild side effects, but otherwise, there are no major complaints.
Erectzan Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for this supplement were not terrific. About half of the reviewers said the product worked for them, and the rest said it was totally ineffective. No users mentioned side effects.
Erectzan: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the official website, and you can also get it on Amazon. On Amazon, it’s currently not available.
On the official website the prices are as follows:
- 1 bottle = $34.97
- 2 bottles + 1 free + free shipping = $99.97
- 3 bottles + 2 free + free shipping = $149.97
The Bottom Line
Erectzan is marketed as an organic male sexual enhancement supplement that is full of ingredients. It seems like it should be effective, but in fact, the reviews for this product weren’t great.
Only about half of the reviewers found this to be a good product, and the others found it ineffective. One benefit of the supplement is that it’s affordable compared to many other brands such as Provarin, Krygen XL, and Zyrexin.
There are some potential symptoms that may occur as a result of taking this supplement. If you should notice any uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if need be.
You must get approval from a physician before you even start taking the supplement.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Erectzan?
Erectzan may be the sexual enhancement supplement you’re looking for. If you’re lucky, it will increase your libido and give you stronger erections. However, you can’t take a supplement forever.
Here are some natural ways you can increase your libido.
- Eat foods that are aphrodisiacs, like figs, watermelon, chocolate, and oysters.
- Being in good physical condition can really increase your libido and sexual stamina. Try to work out at least 3 times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes each time.
- Go out somewhere with your partner once a week and spend time together.
- Try to keep the amount of stress in your life at a low level. Stress can have a bad impact on your sex drive.