What is Zyrexin?
Zyrexin is a male sexual enhancement supplement that is designed to increase sexual libido. In addition, it may improve circulation all over the body including to the penis.
This is supposed to make it an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. This supplement is composed solely of organic ingredients.
Who manufactures Zyrexin?
Zyrexin is manufactured by a company called Superbalife International, LLC. This organization was founded in 2005 in Los Angeles, California.
They produce and sell health care products. They sell both prescription and non-prescription medication and other toiletries.
What are the ingredients in Zyrexin?
There are several active ingredients in this supplement, which may raise testosterone levels and increase the amount of nitric oxide in your system. Some of the primary active substances include:
- Yohimbe Extract – A nerve-blocking agent in the bark of this tree. It’s also known to be a powerful aphrodisiac that enhances sex drive, according to the National Center for Complimentary and Integrative Health. In large amounts, it can lead to some serious side effects like high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney, thyroid, liver disease or seizure disorder, anxiety, mood changes, insomnia, nausea, vomiting, urinary retention, pupil dilation, or skin flushing.
- Gingko Biloba – This is an ancient tree which contains terpenoids. They may improve blood flow all over the body, which makes gingko an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. This plant also contains flavonoids, which are rich in immunity-building anti-oxidants according to the Mayo Clinic.
- L-arginine – This is a key amino acid. It plays a role in fat and weight loss because it’s responsible for regulating fat and sugar metabolism. A 2005 research study published in the Journal of Nutrition looked at ingestion of L-arginine by diabetic rats. They found that L-arginine does lead to weight lossin this trial.
How does it work?
There are two processes at work in this supplement. Some of the ingredients increase the amount of testosterone in your system. This enhances your sexual libido and builds muscle mass and strength.
A study published in Current Opinion in Urology found that increasing testosterone can increase sexual drive and effectively treat impotence in hypogonadal men.
Other substances increase the production of nitric oxide in your body. This improves the flow of blood all over the body, including the penis. This can treat erectile dysfunction, strengthening erections. Research in the Journal of Hypertension concluded that nitric oxide is a good treatment for erectile dysfunction.
What are the benefits of this product?
- The product is rich in anti-oxidants.
- This supplement may treat erectile dysfunction effectively.
- Zyrexin can enhance sexual libido.
- This product may improve your circulation.
Are there any side effects?
In high doses, Yohimbe has a number of side effects associated with it, including stomach upset, excitation, tremor, sleep problems, anxiety or agitation, high blood pressure, a racing heartbeat, dizziness, stomach problems, drooling, sinus pain, irritability, headache, frequent urination, abdominal bloating, rash, nausea, and vomiting.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: What is the dosage?
A: The manufacturer recommends that you take this product on a daily basis. Take 1-2 capsules 30-45 minutes before you plan to have sex.
NOTE: Do not take more than 2 capsules per day under any circumstances.
Q: What’s the return policy?
A: The manufacturer states that they have no return policy. You may not send the product back for a refund. If you purchase the supplement from another retailer, you’ll be covered under their return policy.
Q: Is this product safe?
A: In high doses, Yohimbe can lead to serious side effects. People with heart problems, stroke, migraines, kidney or liver issues, and cancer should avoid this supplement. Naturally, everyone should check with their doctor before taking this product.
Q: Does this product work?
A: The reviews were mixed. It works for a number of users, but others found it ineffective. Many customers complained of side effects, some potentially serious.
|Cilexin||$39.99||Pumpkin Seed, Tongkat Ali, Arginine|
|Nugenix||$69.99 plus $4.99 S&H||Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, L-Citrulline Malate|
|VigRX Plus||$69||Epimedium leaf extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Muira Pauma Bark extract|
|Extenze||$49.95||Yohimbe, Zinc, Gaba, Muira Puama, Maca, Boron|
|Ageless Male||$44.95||Zinc, Fenugreek, Magnesium|
What do the customer reviews say?
There were some users who really raved about this product. They said that it enhanced their sexual libido, and in particular made their erections harder and stronger. A couple of users even said it improved their mood.
There were also a lot of complaints about Zyrexin. Some users found the product ineffective. There were a lot of complaints about side effects which included headaches, shakes, nausea, insomnia, chills or sweating, nausea, fear and anxiety, testicle pain, and suicidal ideation.
Zyrexin: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
On the official product website, Zyrexin is priced as follows:
- 1 bottle + 1 free – $29.95
- 2 bottles + 1 free – $59.95
- 3 bottles + 2 free – $89.95
This product is for sale on the official product website. You can also find it at Walmart, and it’s available for purchase on eBay.
The Bottom Line
This product is problematic because it contains Yohimbe. Although there were many users who liked this product and were happy with the results they got, others complained of side effects like headaches, shakes, nausea, insomnia, chills or sweating, nausea, fear and anxiety, testicle pain, and suicidal ideation. This may not be a very safe product.
People who have heart problems, stroke, migraines, kidney or liver issues, and cancer should not be taking this product.
Anyone who is considered beginning to use this male enhancement supplement must go to their doctor and get medical approval first.
 Official Website https://www.zyrexin.com/