Dermaplex is a skincare product that specifically aims to reverse and minimize aging symptoms. According to the producer, it diminishes wrinkles and skin creases. It may also make deep facial expressions less visible.
This anti-aging serum claims to use a special ingredient that helps to relax facial muscles. In precise, this reduces tension on the facial skin. In return, the user’s face becomes smoother, feels freer, and eventually the wrinkles, folds, and fine lines ease.
Additionally, it claims to help the skin’s repair mechanism by supplying the necessary nutritional support. This allows broken connective tissues and skin wounds to heal faster.
Dermaplex Ingredients – What to Look For
The choice of ingredients that this product uses is one detail that makes it worth some attention. Most of them are research-backed. They include:
- Hyaluronic Acid – besides being a common constituent in skin moisturizers, this ingredient has high water retention capacity. As such, it helps to trap moisture molecules around the skin according to a controlled trial report in the journal of the National Library of Medicine. This keeps the skin wet longer, fuller, and smoother.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – is the defining ingredient in this serum and is said to help relax facial muscles, a claim that is supported in the European Journal of Neurology. Minimized facial contraction means the skin may begin to regain its shape and the facial creases clear.
- Green Tea and White Tea Extract – extract from these ingredients are said to be rich in antioxidants, which support tissue repair. They also help stop the progression of tissue damage. Besides, a review article in the journal of Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevitypoints out that these tea extracts strengthen the skin’s resilience against photoaging.
- Echinacea – is associated with helping to erase fine lines, spot, and skin wrinkles. Besides, this natural ingredient has a soothing effect on skin that is prone to irritation. It may also support skin hydration according to a research report in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science.
- Comfrey Extract – has active antioxidant properties that may help refresh, nourish, and rejuvenate old skin. It’s also said to help enhance moisture retention on soft skin, according to one study in the journal Molecules.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Dermaplex
This anti-aging serum uses a special approach that is said to produce the same results as Botox but without the painful injections. It uses a fast-absorbing active ingredient called acetyl hexapeptide-8, which may minimize the number of facial muscle contractions. This in return means fewer facial creases.
In precise, all the ingredients in this serum are said to be effective on delicate skin to supply nutrients that can help reduce wrinkles, skin folds, and keep the skin noticeably radiant.
Dermaplex Pros & Cons
- The product might diminish wrinkles and fine lines
- It claims to clear facial expression by relaxing facial muscles
- It may support tissue repair and renewal
- It claims to reduce discomfort on the skin by reducing irritation
- It’s a women’s only product thus limited
- The company behind it doesn’t have an official website
- There’s no assurance that the product works the same for all skin types
- May only be best for facial application
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Dermaplex?
A: Place a generous amount of Dermaplex on the skin and rub gently until it absorbs, then apply your makeup.
Q: Does Dermaplex Have Any Side Effects?
A: Available information about this product suggests that it doesn’t cause any unwanted reaction or side effects. However, the fact that the serum features many ingredients, you may want to take advantage of the trial sample to see how your skin responds, before fully committing to it.
Q: Can I Use Dermaplex If I Have A Skin Condition?
A: The company behind Dermaplex hasn’t given any caution for not using this serum in case you have another existing condition. Nevertheless, it’s highly advisable to get your doctor’s take on this.
Q: Does Dermaplex Work?
A: Yes, the chances for this product to deliver on its promise are high. First, it uses the same ingredients that are featured in top-rated anti-aging serums, and second, the same ingredients have been tested and found potent towards supporting skin health.
Q: What Is Dermaplex Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: It’s not exactly clear what website Dermaplex producers prefer as their official website. As such, the return or refund policy for this product may vary with the seller you order from.
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 and B5, Carthmus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut oil, Shea butter, Beeswax, Cassava|
|Glé Skincare for Dark Circles||$24.99||Vitamin C, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Coenochloris Siginensis Extract|
|Bellacova Cream||$25.97||Acetyl hexa-peptide 38, Persea Gratissima, Jojoba oil, Caprylic triglyceride, Malus Domestica|
|Rush Remedy||$98.87||Aloe vera, Fruit extract|
|Hanacure||$110.00||Lotus Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Nicotynol Dipeptide, Copper Tripeptide|
|Clarins Double Serum||$124.00||Burdock, Hyaluronic acid, Maritime pine, Green banana, Hops|
|Miami MD Cream||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
Is Dermaplex Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
According to the product’s description, the answer is yes. From the online information available on this serum, there have not been any serious consumer complaints or warnings against this product.
Dermaplex Customer Reviews & Results
Not much has been shared on this product by customers online. It could be because it is sold through retailer sites and that some don’t encourage user feedback.
Dermaplex: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The serum is available online from retailer websites as the producer doesn’t have an official platform.
- A bottle of Dermaplex retails at $41.50.
They currently offer a free trial but you’ll have to pay for the shipping and handling charges.
The Bottom Line
This serum bases its promise on claims that it has an ingredient that can clear skin folds, wrinkles, and fine lines by changing the way facial muscles behave. In that, it reduces facial contractions which eventually reduces the depth of facial expression and wrinkles.
However, it’s not clear why the producer hasn’t yet established its official website as they sell this serum through retailers. This is often taken to be that the manufacturer may not be confident enough with the product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Dermaplex?
Dermaplex claims to boost the skin’s response for self-repair which encourages healthy skin function. Another detail worth some attention is the fact that this product claims to improve tissue repair, therefore it may help reverse some aging signs.