About Confidence in a Cream
Confidence in a Cream is a hydrating and anti-aging moisturizer. It claims to be a bestselling product that has been developed by plastic surgeons.
This cream promises to deliver seven anti-aging benefits including to; moisturize, smooth, reduce fine lines, even skin tone, minimize pores, brighten and plump the skin.
The cream targets all skin types especially if you are battling dry skin symptoms. It is lightweight, absorbs fast, odorless, and has a good texture and helps to fights against both intrinsic and extrinsic aging.
With daily use, the brand promises that you will achieve a supply, healthy, and younger-looking skin.
Confidence in a Cream Ingredients – The Breakdown
The ingredients found in this cream include;
- Ceramides – These are the backbone of the intercellular lipid membrane. According to the Skin Pharmacology and Physiology journal, skin diseases such as psoriasis and dermatitis are usually common when the skin barrier is dysfunctional and dry. Supplementing with ceramides helps to improve the skin barrier function.
- Peptides – In the International Journal of Cosmetic Science, peptides are categorized into four groups. These are carrier peptides, neurotransmitter inhibitors, enzyme inhibitor peptides, and signal peptides. According to the journal, these peptides when used together help to enhance both chronologically aged skin and photo-damaged skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – The topical application of hyaluronic acid improves the skin’s hydration and elasticity. The Journal of Drugs in Dermatology provides that low molecular weight hyaluronic acid reduces wrinkle depth as it penetrates better than its counterparts.
- Antioxidants – Oxygen-derived free radicals have been suggested to be the cause of aging due to their high reactivity. According to the Clinical Interventions in Aging, antioxidants inhibit or delay oxidation of a substrate. They also neutralize free radicals.
- Colloidal Oatmeal – This is a natural ingredient used in most personal care products for skin dryness and itchiness relief. The Clinical, Cosmetics, and Investigational Dermatology journal rates this ingredient as having very low irritant and allergenic potential.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Confidence in a Cream
The outermost layer of the skin, stratum corneum, is made of lipids, free fatty acids, cholesterol and ceramides among others.
With age, this skin barrier’s composition is affected and therefore fails to function as expected.
Confidence in a Cream claims to provide all the nutrients and protection that is needed for your skin to appear brighter, smoother, softer, suppler, and younger than ever before.
Confidence in a Cream Pros & Cons
- The cream claims to offer seven skincare benefits including reducing wrinkles
- It is supposedly designed for all skin types
- It claims to provide moisturizing effect all-day
- It is lightweight and quick-absorbing
- It is odorless
- Product may not deliver a parallel result for some users
- Though odorless, some clients claim there’s a lingering scent that remains after application
- There are imitations of this product online
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Confidence in a Cream?
A: Apply the cream on clean skin using upward sweeping motions. Smooth the cream gently on your face, neck, décolleté, and any part of the body that needs to be moisturized.
Q: Does Confidence in a Cream Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are no restrictions given for this product but you should still consult your dermatologist if you have a health condition.
Q: Can I Use Confidence in a Cream If I Have A Skin Condition?
A: There are no restrictions mentioned but it is still important to consult with your dermatologist.
Q: Does Confidence in a Cream really Work?
A: This cream may actually work since the active ingredients present all have scientific evidence that supports their effectiveness.
Q: What Is Confidence in a Cream Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: Returns are accepted for products bought via the official website within 60 days after the purchase date.
Confidence in a Cream Alternatives
|Glé Skincare for Wrinkles||$39.99||Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Vitamin B3 and B5, Carthmus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|Hydroxatone||$67.99-79.95||Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Grape Seed Extract, Chamomile,
Sodium Hyaluronate, Shea Butter, Licorice
|Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream||$25.12||Vitamin B3, Amino Peptides,
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax|
|Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty||$49.95-69.95||Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Melon Leaf Stem Cells, Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)|
|Miami MD Cream||$49||Progeline, Haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Argireline, Acetyl Hexapeptide|
Is Confidence in a Cream Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, this cream may be safe. It contains hypoallergenic ingredients such as colloidal oatmeal which helps reduce irritation.
Confidence in a Cream Customer Reviews & Results
This product has lots of positive reviews on the brand’s official website. Customers appreciated the cream’s qualities including texture, no scent, quick-absorbing, hypoallergenic and lightweight.
Negative reviews of this cream are mostly found on other online retail platforms where customers complained to have bought an imitation instead of the real product.
Confidence in a Cream: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This cream comes in three sizes; travel, regular, and supersize.
- Travel (15ml) – $12.75
- Regular (60ml) – $36.75
- Supersize(120ml) – $52.50
Confidence in a Cream can be bought from the brand’s website as well as other online retailers.
The Bottom Line
Aging is an inevitable occurrence that comes with unpleasant signs. In recent times, surgical and topical modalities have been used to alter the aging process.
Confidence in a Cream is a topical moisturizer that claims to enhance skin hydration, reduction of fine lines, and minimizes pores among other many benefits. It has many positive reviews online.
Negative reviews for this product were from customers who were bought an imitation of the cream. Buying straight from the brand’s official website is the best thing to do.
If you still want to explore other better moisturizers, you can go for those from well-known brands such as Musely, Rodan and Fields, LifeCell, and Meaningful Beauty and have many positive reviews. And apart from that, ensure you live a healthy lifestyle because beauty starts from the inside!
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Confidence in a Cream?
As a beauty tip, you can use this moisturizer to keep your makeup intact for longer. Through its quick-absorbing nature, Confidence in a Cream creates a smooth surface for easy makeup application.