Noxitril is a supplement that claims to enhance the user’s pleasure and performance during sex. Sexual performance, drive, and stamina decline in men with age. Men may also experience these signs and symptoms as testosterone begins to decline.
Similar to the popular prescription medication Viagra and Cialis, the ingredients used in Noxitril have been found to possibly enhance one’s sexual performance. However, the manufacturer’s claim that what makes Noxitril different is that it uses organic, natural ingredients to improve one’s sexual activity.
Noxitril Ingredients – What to Look For?
In addition to a proprietary formula that is listed on the bottle of Noxitril, this product also contains the following ingredients:
- Tongkat Ali Extract – an article in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition described Tongkat Ali as a natural ingredient that is known as the “Malaysian Ginseng” and has demonstrated limited clinical benefit for stress hormones and increasing testosterone, although clinical efficacy has not been tested It may also aid in muscle development and fat loss due to its increase in testosterone and energy.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Tribulus Terrestris is a natural component from a small leafy plant found in parts of Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East (source). It has been used in Chinese and Indian medicine with limited clinical data taken to possibly improve athletic performance, heart and circulatory conditions, and sexual issues by stimulating the release of luteinizing hormone, which is a hormone that stimulates the production of testosterone.
- Oatstraw – an article published in the Translational Andrology and Urology Journal states that oatstraw contains many essential vitamins and properties that can improve physical and emotional conditions and restore energy levels to help sexual asthenia.
- Nettle Root Extract – a natural ingredient that is known as “Stinging Nettle” but there is not enough clinical evidence to determine its effectiveness .
- Maca – an herb that may be a sexual enhancer and boost libido, while possibly relieving symptoms of erectile dysfunction .
- L-arginine – an amino acid said to support normal erection function by allowing healthy blood flow within the penile blood vessels tissues. It also might help heighten one’s sexual libido .
- Ginseng – the journal entitled, Spermatogenesis, has found that ginseng has been used to enhance libido and to treat sexual dysfunction.
- Pepper – contain capsaicin, which may improve circulation and blood flow for erections .
How Does It Work – The Science Behind Noxitril
Noxitril contains many similar ingredients found in other male enhancement supplements that could boost sex drive and energy while increasing the duration of erections. For example, L-Arginine, Ginseng, and Tongkat Ali have been used to enhance libido.
The manufacturer also claims that this supplement uses a proprietary blend that can improve energy and possibly treat the effects of sexual dysfunction and enhance one’s sexual performance.
Noxitril Pros and Cons
- This product may help the user sustain erections longer and improve orgasms.
- The manufacturer claims this product may boost the user’s vitality and enhance one’s pleasure and performance during sex.
- The use of L-arginine may help with blood flow and reopen the blocked veins in parts of the penis.
- Some individuals may get a mild upset stomach, bloating or diarrhea from the herb nettle extract.
- Users with thyroid problems may not want to use supplements that contain maca.
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How many pills in each bottle?
A: 60 pills per bottle.
Q: How long does it take to work?
A: According to the manufacturer, most people experience results within the first 2-4 days.
Q: How Should You Use Noxitril?
A: The serving size on the bottle’s official supplement facts is 2 capsules per day.
Q: How Much Does Noxitril Cost?
A: The official Web site sells Noxitril in three options:
- a one-month supply for $69.95
- a three-month supply for $139.90
- a six-month supply for $209.85
Q: Does Noxitril Have Any Side Effects?
A: The manufacturer claims this product does not have side effects due to its use of natural ingredients, but natural ingredients may still have their own side effects and this does not include interaction that may occur with other supplements or prescription drugs.
Q: Is there Any Danger of Taking this Supplement?
A: The danger of proprietary blends is that it is not always clear how much of any ingredient is used. The manufacturer does not show any scientific studies backing this supplement.
Q: Can I Take Noxitril If I Have A Health Condition?
A: The bottle states this product should not be taken by individuals with high blood pressure, diabetes, any cardiovascular disorder, heart disease, hypothyroidism, or anyone taking anti-depressants.
The bottle also cautions that Noxitril should not be taken by pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, or individuals taking prescription medication.
This product also contains shellfish and should be avoided by those with allergies to one or any ingredient.
Q: Does Noxitril Work?
A: Reviews have been split, with some users stating they saw positive effects and others saying they did not see results using this product.
Q: What is Noxitril’s Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: When purchased from the manufacturer’s official Web site, the company states it offers a 100% moneyback guarantee if returned within 30 days of the product’s arrival.
Other male enhancement choices that have been compared to this product include:
Is Noxitril Safe? Warnings and Complaints
The bottle does warn certain individuals to not use this product if they have certain medical conditions, as noted above.
Noxitril Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews on the official Noxitril Web site are positive, but the reviews on Amazon are mostly negative and claim this product did not work as expected.
Noxitril: Packages, Deals, Prices, & Where To Buy It
This product can be purchased on Amazon for $69.95 for a one-month supply, which is the same cost as a one-month supply on the manufacturer’s official Web site.
The Bottom Line
The manufacturer’s of Noxitril claim their product is different from other male enhancement supplements because it contains natural ingredients. However, there are many negative reviews on Amazon, which question the reliability of the product.
That being said, this product is transparent in its proprietary blend and the number of ingredients in the product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Noxitril?
This product sets itself apart from similar products, due to its natural ingredients. However, there are numerous male enhancement supplements available on the market today such as Viril X, Montezumas Secret Ultra XXL, and RLX Male Performance Supplement.
One should review the active ingredients and reviews to determine whether this is the right supplement for their overall sexual health.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Hyper Male Force Reviews
 Stinging Nettle: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, and Warning | WebMD https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-664/stinging-nettle
 The Truth About Maca, Kathleen Zelman, MPH, RD https://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/the-truth-about-maca#1
 L-arginine: Health Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, Dosage & Interactions https://www.rxlist.com/l-arginine/supplements.htm
 7 Surprising Foods That Will Improve Your Sex Life - Aphrodisiac Foods https://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/health/a11541/7-surprising-foods-that-will-improve-your-sex-life/