What is Water Off?
Water Off is a diuretic supplement formulated to expel the excess of water within the body. According to the manufacturer, this supplement consists of only natural ingredients and is gluten-free.
Through these natural ingredients, the body’s natural water removal is enhanced.
In precise, this formulation helps reduce excess water , meaning it supports shedding of water weight.
It also enhances vascularity thereby giving the muscles a defined physique.
Who is the Manufacture of Water Off?
The company behind the manufacture of Water Off is Vita Balance situated in the USA.
This company formulates natural supplements from various categories and distributes internationally to 23 other countries.
The company has an Official Website where the company’s mission and vision are clearly highlighted.
As for products, they have individual brand sites where supplements in full detail to help anyone wanting to know more about the product.
Water Off Ingredients – Are they safe?
Ingredients in this supplement include;
- Juniper Berry Extract– This ingredient has been in use for its medicinal value in a number of cultures. According to one publication in the Heliyon Journal, juniper berry in Western American tribes was an herbal tea. In Turkish medicine, juniper berry was used as a diuretic, antiseptic and treatment for gastrointestinal issues.
- Dandelion– This ingredient supports a healthy urinary flow. In a research by the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine , dandelion tea works as a diuretic and according to the study, the frequency and excretion ratio of fluids seem to increase.
- Green Tea Leaf– Tea is the world’s most popular beverage, which has a number of benefits. In the journal of Chinese Medicine, the benefits of green tea include that it has antioxidant, anti-obesity, anti-diabetic and diuretic properties.
- Buchu Extract– For years, South Africa natives have used this extract to enhance health. According to Reviews in Urology, this extract can support the urinary system. In precise, it has diuretic benefits. Other findings say it can help in treating Urinary Tract Infections.
- Vitamin B6– This vitamin is great for the treatment of the eyes, the cardiovascular system, and the urinary system. In a paper in the Journal of Caring Sciences, vitamin B6 found to support temporary water release which is especially true for women according to the study.
The Science Behind Water Off
Temporary water retention or edema usually takes place as a result of inactivity as well as normal hormonal changes.
Water weight becomes an issue when you are looking to lose weight. It also causes swelling of feet, fingers or any other part of the body.
Water Off as a diuretic supplement works to expel this excessive water by inducing more and more urine discharge.
Through this discharge of unrequired water, the body is able to lose water weight and give your muscles more vascularity than ever.
Water Off Pros & Cons
- It supports the body in removing excessive water
- The product helps reduce the swelling caused by unhealthy water retention
- Helps the body appear more vascularized
- Helps the user to lose water weight
- It’s a no prescriptions supplement and can be ordered online
- Weight may still fluctuate even after water expulsion
- Water retention may start all over again once the dose has been completed
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Take 1 capsule once to twice a day depending on your tolerability preferably with food.
A: The manufacturer mentions no side effects since this product is all-natural. However, generally, diuretics are known to cause dizziness and some other mild effects.
A: A bottle of Water Off retails for $17.90.
A: There are no restrictions against using this product for lactating or diabetic individuals. However, some diuretics are known to affect breast milk supply and can increase blood sugar. In this case, consult your physician before starting to use this product.
A: Looking at the biological approach this product takes it may actually work. What it does is simply support the body in expelling excessive water. The ingredients are supported by scientific evidence that they can help reduce water retention in the body.
A: You can return swapped, damaged, faulty or second thought products within 30 days of purchase.
A: Ingredients used are said to be all-natural thus the product could be safe.
Water Off Alternatives:
- Tevare Water Away– It is a popular product that mostly works as a diuretic. In the market, it has lots of reviews from clients.
- GAT Jet Fuel Diuretic– It works to help firm the body. It is a muscle defining supplement with up to 14 active ingredients
- Zeal Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar– This provides relief for bloating, detox and appetite suppressants. Apple Cider Vinegar is known to have many other benefits as well.
User Reviews & Results
Reviews on the brand Official Website feature customers who are satisfied with the effectiveness of this diuretic supplement. Most of these customers agreed that they would recommend to others.
Water Off – Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This product comes in a bottle of 60 capsules and can be purchased from the Official Website. You can buy at the following prices;
- 1 bottle – $17.90
- 2 bottles- $35.80
- 3 bottles + 1 free bottle- $53.68
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Water Off?
Although a complete change of lifestyle is not mandatory when using this supplement, observing regular exercises and a healthy diet will go a long way to enhance the effectiveness of Water Off.
The Bottom Line on Water Off
Water Off is a diuretic supplement that promises to give temporary expulsion of excess water, water weight loss and improve vascularity.
Through this product, you may be able to prevent swelling due to excess water as well as other complications associated with water retention or edema.
However, people with any serious medical issues need to get professional advice from their doctor before starting any supplement. The marked has many diuretic products to compare.