About Tavala Trim
Tavala Trim is a weight loss supplement that is referred to as the ‘Purple Drink Revolution’ because of its purple hue. The manufacturer claims that it is effective due to its thermogenic fat-burning properties.
This product is marketed to consumers who want fast results without having to make drastic changes to their lifestyles. Findings indicate that people prefer weight support supplements over dieting and exercising as these drugs are easier to use.
This product also claims to enhance metabolic rate, suppress the appetite, and improve clarity and focus.
Tavala Trim Ingredients – What to Look For
Ingredients present in this product include:
- Caffeine – This is thought to stimulate thermogenesis in the body. According to the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, caffeine may work to increase energy expenditure, regulate lactate and triglyceride production as well as increase the vascular smooth tone.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – This is thought to cause weight loss. However, according to the Cochrane Database of Systemic Reviews, Green tea leaf extract might induce a small amount of weight loss that may not be clinically relevant. It may also have very little effect on the maintenance of weight loss.
- 1,5 Dimethylhexylamine HCl – This ingredient originates from the Kigelia plants and is used in weight loss and sport enhancing supplements. The Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis stated that there is a lack of literature supporting that dimethylhexylamine may cause weight loss.
- Synephrine – This is a protoalkaloid that is used in weight loss supplements due to its thermogenic properties. In a research article in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, the fat oxidation rate during exercise in individuals who had taken synephrine was notably increased. However, synephrine did not change fat oxidation and energy consumption during rest, so its effects on weight loss is unclear
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Tavala Trim
Tavala Trim is a weight loss supplement that aims to reduce weight by stimulating the body’s thermogenic response. When thermogenesis occurs, fat is oxidized and is used by the body as energy.
This may result in fat deposits shrinking in the body. With ingredients like caffeine which is a stimulant, Tavala Trim claims to promote mental focus.
Tavala Trim Pros & Cons
- May promote weight loss
- May result in increased daily energy
- May suppress appetite and reduce carbohydrate craving
- May result in improved mental focus
- Side effects include insomnia
- May work very slowly
- May only be effective as long as one uses it
- Contains the stimulant caffeine
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Tavala trim comes in the form of capsules and powdered drinks. For the capsules, users are directed to take 1 or 2 capsules in the morning.
NOTE: As for the powdered drink, one packet is mixed with 12 to 16 ounces of water, preferably in the morning.
A: The manufacturer does not mention any side effects, however, based on the ingredients, there is a possibility that the following side effects may occur: insomnia, restlessness, constipation, upset stomach, increased heart rate, and anxiety.
A: There are no warnings for those with health conditions, however, it is always advisable to consult with your doctor prior to taking this product.
A: This product may not work, as it's active ingredients do not have strong evidence of weight loss.
A: Tavala Trim has a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Tavala Trim Alternatives
|BodyDynamix Slimvance||$59.99||Murraya Koenigii Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa Root Extract.|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium,
|Skinny Stix||$22.22||Yerba Mate Leaf, Damiana Leaf, Coffee Bean Extract, Cayenne Fruit, Guarana Seed.|
|Iaso Tea||$49.95||Holy Thistle, Persimmon Leaves, Papaya, Blessed Thistle, Malva Leaves, Marsh Mallow, Myrrh, Chamomile, and Ginger|
|Phen Q||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Advocate Slim||$37.95||Chromium, Garcinia Cambogia, Thiamine, Biotin, Green Coffee Extract Fruit, Caffeine, Inositol.|
Is Tavala Trim Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are no warnings for this product, therefore it is likely safe to use for everyone. However, it is always recommended for those who are pregnant, lactating or using medication to consult their doctor before using any supplement. The common complaint among the customers is the side effects.
Tavala Trim Customer Reviews & Results
This product has worked for some customers without any exercise while others complain that they had to discontinue its use due to the side effects they experienced.
Tavala Trim: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A 28-day supply of either capsules or powdered drinks costs $69.99. This product can be bought on the company’s official website or other online retail platforms.
The Bottom Line
Tavala Trim is a dietary weight loss supplement that claims to help you achieve your weight loss goals without exercising or having to make dietary changes. It claims to increase your body’s thermogenic response, resulting in increased fat burning and weight loss.
However, Tavala trim comes with a number of side effects such as anxiety and increased heart rate, which is the case with most weight loss supplements. For this reason, alternative weight loss supplements may be a better choice for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Tavala Trim?
Since Tavala Trim contains stimulants such as caffeine and green tea leaf extract it is recommended to be taken in the morning.
If used in the evenings, overstimulation may occur, resulting in insomnia. Also, this product is said to take weeks for an effect to be noticed.