About Slimlinic Keto
Slimlinic Keto is marketed as a keto diet supplement that works when combined with a ketogenic diet. The makers of this product claims that you use your body fat for energy rather than glucose which results in a faster weight loss. Weight loss may be seen in 30 days.
Slimlinic Keto Ingredients – What to Look For
There are several primary active ingredients in this weight loss supplement. They include:
- Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) – According to Current Developments in Nutrition, ketones are able to control calorie restriction by stimulating a hormone that affects appetite.
- Green Tea Extract – It has been studied relating to its fat metabolism properties and some positive effects on weight loss have been found according to Advances in Nutrition.
- Forskolin – In a study by Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, forskolin prevents weight gain in females who are overweight.
- Medium-Chain Triglyceride (MCT) oil – It has been found to improve weight loss according to American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
- Omega-3 Fish Oil – According to PLOS ONE, fish oil was found to have a beneficial effect of reducing abdominal fat when combined with lifestyle modification.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Slimlinic Keto
To get the results you are looking for you will need to combine the Slimlinic Keto pills with a ketogenic diet. You will need to decrease your carb intake by at least 5% to use body fat as your energy source instead of glucose. This is called ketosis.
You will need to increase fat consumption to 70% to lose weight. They claim protein should be at 5%. They further state that you should eat more fat than meat throughout the day. This weight loss supplement works by increasing ketosis. Combine this supplement with exercise for the best results.
Slimlinic Keto Pros & Cons
As claimed by the manufacturer, the benefits are as follows;
- Burns excess body fat, fast weight loss
- Increases serotonin for a better mood
- Controls hunger and suppresses appetite
- Minimal side effects & Easy to use
- Increases energy, metabolism
- Decreases fat production
- Must be combined with ketogenic diet to work
- Potential for kidney stones
- Bad breath
- Expensive supplement
Slimlinic Keto Alternatives
|Vital Max Keto||$89.95 + $4.95 shipping||BHB ketones|
|Plexus Slim||$89.95||Chromium Polynicotinate, green coffee bean extract, Garcinia Cambogia|
|Botanica Keto||$89.99, plus $4.95 shipping||Ketones, MCT oil|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Keto Burn||Unknown||BHB Ketones|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium, Chromium, Cayenne Pepper|
|Keto Platinum||$39.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, BHB|
Is Slimlinic Keto Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product should not be used by lactating and pregnant women. It may interact with medications. Please check with your doctor before starting this supplement.
Slimlinic Keto Customer Reviews & Results
Slimlinic Keto has received an “F” from the Better Business Bureau. There is no return or refund policy. There are complaints on Facebook that this product auto ships and customers are unable to get their money back unless they call to cancel auto-ship within 14 days. The second shipment costs $180.00 per customer. This supplement received a 1.0 out of 5.0 based on 15 reviews on Facebook.
Slimlinic Keto: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
This product costs anywhere from $34.95 to $89.95 for one bottle. This supplement is not currently available from Amazon and the official website appears to be unavailable at the time of this writing.
The Bottom Line
Currently, this weight loss supplement is unavailable and there is no indication it will be placed back on the market. When available, it tends to be costly. This supplement received complaints from customers that indicated customer service is lacking and there is no policy on returns and refunds.
Auto-ship is a concern and many customers were unable to discontinue their auto-ship in a timely manner. The Better Business Bureau gave this company an F. Customers gave no indication that this supplement works. However, studies show that Keto supplements demonstrate weight loss when combined with a Ketogenic meal plan. You may wish to consider a Keto supplement to enhance your weight loss efforts.
Consult with your physician before starting any weight loss program or supplement.