About Primal Plants
Primal Plants is a dietary supplement that claims to contain a blend of nutrients that improve digestion and general wellbeing. This green-apple flavored supplement contains digestive enzymes, greens, plant polyphenols, and probiotics which provide both short-term and long-term health benefits.
Apart from improving digestion, this supplement also claims to boost energy levels, promote skin health, and regulate body weight.
Primal Plants is supposedly free from artificial sweeteners, lecithin, sugar, and soy making it suitable for users with food allergies.
Primal Plants Ingredients – What to Look For?
Some of the ingredients present in Primal Plants include;
- Cinnamon Bark- this ingredient is used widely as a spice due to its exotic flavor and aroma. According to Pharmacognosy Research, cinnamon has extensive health benefits. Cinnamon is said to have an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, and anti-cancer effect.
- Fennel Seed- this ingredient has been used widely in traditional medicine in digestive, reproductive, respiratory, and endocrine ailments according to BioMed Research International. In Pakistan, roasted fennel seeds are consumed after meals as mouth fresheners and digestive aids.
- Green Tea Leaf- this ingredient is considered effective due to its component, catechin. According to Chinese Medicine, green tea has various health benefits including prevention of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Green tea also has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidative, antiviral, and antiangiogenic effects.
- Bromelain- This ingredient belongs to a group of protein-digesting enzymes that are obtained from the fruit or stem of pineapples. Bromelain has various therapeutic benefits in treating angina pectoris, bronchitis, sinusitis, and surgical trauma according to Biotechnology Research International.
- Bacillus Coagulans- this ingredient is a spore-forming probiotic bacterium. According to the Journal of Functional Foods, Bacillus coagulans promote intestinal digestion. It is also claimed to have the ability to inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria. Moreover, this probiotic helps improve the immune system of its host.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Primal Plants
Primal Plants works through its ingredients to provide health benefits to the body. It contains four types of ingredients which are; metabolic enhancing blend, digestive support blend, probiotic blend, and superfood greens blend. These ingredients play specific roles in improving digestion and overall wellness. For instance, the superfood greens blend to provide the body with antioxidants that neutralize free radicals keeping the body safe from their adverse effects.
Primal Plants Pros & Cons
- It claims to promote good digestion and reduce gas and bloating
- May enhance skin health and appearance
- Claims promote weight loss
- May boost energy levels
- It is supposedly free from food allergens such as soy
- Users may experience side effects such as bloating
- Weight loss may not be significant
- Some users did not like the taste
- Skin health improvement may not be seen immediately
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: Add a scoop of Primal Plants powder to a glass of water, tea, juice, or any other beverage of your choice. Stir well and drink it alone or with a meal once daily.
A: Considering the ingredients present in this supplement, potential side effects include; gas, bloating, upset stomach, abdominal cramps, and nausea.
A: Yes, there are warnings provided for users with health conditions. However, it is safe to consult your doctor if you have a health condition before you start using this product. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should also consult their health care providers.
A: Yes, this product may work owing to the ingredients present. The ingredients have scientific backing which means they could be effective.
A: Gundry MD allows users to return this product within 90 days of purchase.
Primal Plants Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|ActivatedYou||$69.99||Lactobacillus, Streptococcus, Amylase, Prebiotics,
Schizandra, Amino acids, Vitamins
|Vital Reds||$69.95||Aronia berries, Grape seed extract, Mulberry,
Bitter melon extract, Lactobacillus acidophilus
|Right Size Smoothies||$52.04||Soy protein isolate, Cocoa, Canola oil, Natural and artificial flavors,
salt, Green tea extract, Corn syrup
Is Primal Plants Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Primal Plants may be a safe formula since it is free from food allergens such as soy. Although it may cause side effects, they are mild and manageable. Users complained about the product’s taste and mixing ability.
Primal Plants Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
User reviews on the company’s official website are all positive which could give a biased overview of the product. On Amazon, the reviews are quite diverse with users rating the product 3.4 stars. Users who loved the product claimed to work as advertised while those who were disappointed by the product disapproved of the product’s taste and solubility.
Primal Plants: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Primal Plants costs $99.99 per container on the company’s official website. Other pricing options include;
- 3 containers cost $284.97 (save $15 plus free shipping)
- 6 containers cost $539.94 (save $60 plus free shipping)
The Bottom Line on Primal Plants
Primal Plants is a supplement that aims to improve digestion and further promote overall wellness. It also claims to; enhance energy levels, regulate body weight, and boost skin health. All these are made possible with the various ingredients in the formula that reinforce the digestive and immune system thus providing both short-term and long-term results.
This product has positive reviews from users who claim that it works as advertised. However, there are complaints from users who claimed the product tasted awful and it did not mix well with beverages.
And while this product claims to work effectively, a lifestyle change is a more proactive approach that you need to embrace for your well-being. In that case, do not rely on this or any other product to keep you healthy. Instead, eat healthily and exercise regularly.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Primal Plants?
Some customer reviews on the official BBB website were negative with customers complaining that Gundry MD (the company behind Primal Plants) does not honor its return policy. On this, willing buyers may want to first get a confirmation on the full details and terms that cover the policy to be on the safe side.
 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1756464619305675  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6678709/