PrebioThrive is a prebiotic supplement that claims to improve digestion. It is a gentle and drinkable formula. This product claims to support healthy gut flora and the body’s general wellbeing allowing good bacteria such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli to flourish in the gut.
In precise, PrebioThrive is a combination of five probiotic ingredients that lab tests have shown to support digestive health. It may increase digestion efficiency, reduces stomach and bowel discomfort, help balances the gut’s microbiome, diminishes morning constipation, and supposedly boosts energy and general well-being.
PrebioThrive Ingredients – What to Look For?
The ingredients in this formula are;
- Acacia Gum – This ingredient is categorized as a complex polysaccharide that is indigestible to both humans and animals. According to the Nutrition Journal, acacia gum ingestion was found to cause a notable reduction in body mass index (BMI) and body fat percentage.
- Flaxseed – This ingredient is considered a functional food owing to its physiological benefits as well as its ability to prevent or cure diseases. It serves as the best source of omega 3 fatty acids for non-fish eaters. According to the Journal of Food Science and Technology, flaxseed is an insoluble fiber that increases intestinal bulk thus easing constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Fiber – Dietary fiber entails both carbohydrates and non-digestible carbohydrate-based plant materials that are not digested by enzymes in the upper GI tract. According to the British Journal of Nutrition, fiber has many benefits to gut health including prebiotic effects on gut microflora and improving digestion.
- Agave Inulin – This ingredient like most in other prebiotics resists digestion providing fermentable substrates for gastrointestinal bacteria which is associated with health and well-being. The Journal of Nutrition claims that agave inulin differs from other inulin-type fibers and was observed to have a positive correlation with bifidobacterium.
- Galacto-oligosaccharides – This ingredient occurs in lactose. Studies in the Scandinavian Journal of Nutrition found that GOS relieves the symptoms of constipation and elderly people. In children, this ingredient improves bowel function and stool characters similar to breastfeeding.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind PrebioThrive
PrebioThrive contains prebiotics which is food for probiotics that are made of both bacteria and yeast. These probiotics work to maintain a healthy balance in the gut. It fights off bad bacteria and helps to improve digestion and overall gut health. Apart from the gut, these good bacteria support immune function and control inflammation.
PrebioThrive Pros & Cons
- Claims to ease constipation and gut discomfort
- May provide balance in the gut microbiomes
- Claimed to be free from sugar and soy
- May boost energy and immunity
- Contains natural ingredients that may improve digestion and promote gut health
- It may not work instantly
- It might not completely cure serious bloating
- Some people may not like the poor taste
- It can be ordered online
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Take one scoop of PrebioThrive once a day. Taking the dose in the morning is highly recommended. PrebioThrive can be blended into water, juice, smoothies, and any other beverage of choice.
A: While the manufacturer fails to mention side, effects associated with this product, the ingredients present may have adverse effects such as abdominal discomfort, bloating, and gas.
A: Yes, there are no warnings provided by the manufacturer. However, it is safe to consult with your doctor first before using this product.
A: This product may work considering the ingredients present in its formula. Moreover, the ingredients have scientific backing claiming that they are effective.
A: PrebioThrive has a 90-day money-back guarantee. However, some customers have complained that the company behind this product fails to honor its return policy.
PrebioThrive Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Performance Lab Prebiotic||$39.00||Inulin-FOS (Fructooligosaccharides from Chicory root),
|OLLY Prebiotic||$16.89||Dietary Fiber, Bacillus Coagulans, Prebiotic Blend|
|Align DualBiotic Prebiotic||$24.99||Dietary Fiber, Bacillus Coagulans, Inulin|
Is PrebioThrive Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product may be safe as it contains no sugar and soy. There are no warnings regarding the use of this product. As for complaints, customers mentioned the side effects they experienced while using PrebioThrive.
PrebioThrive Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
Customers have shared mixed reviews on this supplement. Positive reviewers claimed the supplement improved their health significantly. For instance, a user who has been on the supplement for a year claimed to have experienced weight loss and improvement in her cholesterol levels. On the other hand, negative reviewers claim that PrebioThrive causes side effects such as stomach cramps and constipation. These customers also complained that the product did not mix well with beverages and it tastes awful.
PrebioThrive: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This product costs $79.00 for a 30-day supply including free shipping. If you buy three jars, you save $5.00 a jar and if you buy six jars, you save $10.00 a jar. You can buy PrebioThrive through the company’s official site.
The Bottom Line on PrebioThrive
PrebioThrive is a supplement that claims to provide the gut with prebiotics that may help probiotics to grow. These bacteria are known to improve digestion and the overall immune system. It supposedly contains super ingredients that are gut-effective, yet free from allergens such as soy.
Some consumers, however, although loved the product claimed that they experienced positive results after long-term use. Besides, some disliked the product’s taste and its insolubility. Also, people who are lactose intolerant may want to be concerned because PrebioThrive contains milk. With that said, other prebiotic supplements may offer a better alternative to this.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About PrebioThrive?
PrebioThrive is the latest formula from GundryMD, a company that manufactures well-being supplements. According to the company, this product was created with a notion of “purity in mind,” denoting the producer’s efforts of ensuring the digestive system stays clean and healthy.