About NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength
NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength is supplement which includes natural ingredients. It’s meant for men who have an enlarged prostate and are experiencing urinary tract symptoms like frequent urination or leaking. This product can reduce swelling in the prostate and eliminate symptoms. It also supports a healthy prostate as well as overall immunity.
NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength:
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – The oil taken from pumpkins is very healthy for urinary health, and it also supports heart health. It’s high in anti-inflammatory agents which can lessen swelling in the prostate. This reduces urinary tract symptoms. A study published in Nutritional Research and Practice found that pumpkin seed oil was effective in treating the symptoms of benign prostatic hypoplasia.
- Pomegranate – This is a fruit which originates in Iran and India. It inhibits prostate cancer cell growth. In addition, it has more antioxidants than most fruit, so it boosts immunity and helps with healing. An article published in the International Journal of Molecular Science examined the efficacy of pomegranate as an alternative treatment for prostate cancer.
- Zinc – The prostate contains a high concentration of zinc. Evidence indicates that for good prostate health, the levels must remain high. It’s important in cell function and survival. A review published in Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care looked at the connection between zinc and prostate cancer.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength
NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength contains plant sterols, which are similar to cholesterol. Evidence shows that they can lessen the symptoms of prostate enlargement and support prostate and urinary health. According to the Linus Pauling Institute, they are effective at treating the symptoms of benign prostatic hypoplasia.
NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength also contains a lot of anti-inflammatory properties, which can lessen swelling in the prostate and decrease symptoms. In addition, the product is rich in antioxidants which boost immunity and improve healing in the body. An article published in Nutrition and Cancer looked at the link between dietary antioxidants and healing prostate cancer.
NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength Pros & Cons
- NOW Foods Prostate Health Clinical Strength may ease urinary tract symptoms.
- This supplement could increase your general immunity.
- The product may support overall prostate health.
- NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength may reduce swelling in the prostate.
- It is gluten, diary, and egg free.
- This product contains soy, which is a common allergen.
- NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength is not suitable for vegetarians.
- You have to take 3 large capsules per day.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 3 capsules per day, with food. Do not take more than the suggested dosage for any reason.
A: There are some mild NOW Clinical Strength Prostate Health side effects which could occur from taking this supplement. For example, quercetin could lead to headaches or tingling of the arms. Turmeric could cause dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, or stomach upset. Stinging nettle could cause constipation, upset stomach, or diarrhea.
A: There are some ingredients in this product which can slow blood clotting. Therefore, stay away from it if you have a blood disorder or are having surgery within 2 weeks. Nettle can lower blood pressure, and it can also influence blood sugar levels. People with diabetes or blood pressure issues should avoid taking this supplement. Quercetin may cause kidney issues if taken in large amounts. In addition, Turmeric is not suitable for people with diabetes or gallbladder problems.
A: NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength should work. It contains a rich collection of ingredients which can treat prostate enlargement and the accompanying symptoms. In addition, the NOW Foods Prostate Health Clinical Strength reviews simply raved about the benefits of this product.
A: The manufacturer for NOW Foods Prostate Health Clinical Strength has a 30-day return policy, but only for sealed items. If you are not happy with the product, let the company know and send it back within 30 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping fees.
A: Yes, NOW Foods Prostate Health Clinical Strength is both kosher and halal.
A: Prost-P10x is meant for men who have an enlarged prostate and are having uncomfortable urinary symptoms like frequent urination. It can lessen the swelling in the prostate and diminish symptoms.
A: NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength has green tea, which incudes some caffeine. If you are sensitive to it, avoid this product.
NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength Alternatives
|Prostaplex||$69.00||Lycopene, Pumpkin Seed, Zinc Oxide, Beta-Sitosterol|
|VitalFlow||$69.00||Saw Palmetto, Graviola Leaf, Cat’s Claw, Selenium, Zinc|
|Prost-P10x||$79.99||Plant Sterols, Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto, Quercetin, Green Tea,
Pygeum, Zinc, Vitamin D, Cranberry, Curcumin
|Prostate PQ||$95||Quercetin, Flower Pollen Extract|
|Prostavec||$34||Pygeum Bark, Turmeric, Nettle, Kelp, Cornsilk, Prickly Ash Bark, Saw Palmetto, Olive Leaf|
|ProstatePure Plus||$21.99||Nettle, Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Magnesium, Plant Sterols, Glycine, Pomegranate, Pygeum Bark|
|Prostate Plus||$26.84||Vitamins E and B6, Saw Palmetto and Green Tea|
|Superior Prostate||$29.99||Beta Sitosterol, Saw Palmetto, Nettle Leaf, Pumpkin Seed, Enzyme Blend, Lycopene, Grape Seed Extract|
|LifeSeasons Pros-T||$45.99||Saw Palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, zinc, selenium, nettle root, Swedish flower pollen extract|
|Flotrol||$59.95||Magnesium Stearate, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Soy Isoflavones|
NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength is a little expensive for the market, but not by much. It contains a robust collection of organic ingredients which are comparable to other brands like Prostate 911.
Is NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This is a healthy organic supplement which is generally safe. However, it contains say, so it’s not suitable for anyone with an allergy. In addition, it’s important to heed the health warnings for this supplement. Otherwise, you may only experience mild side effects.
NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength Customer Reviews & Results
The NOW Foods Prostate Health Clinical Strength reviews were truly excellent. About 85% of the users raved about how well this supplement eased their urinary tract symptoms. There were very few complaints about this product.
NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, and from several other online retailers. The prices on the official site are as follows:
- Now Foods Prostate Health Clinical Strength 90 Softgels – $34.99
- Now Prostate Health Clinical Strength 180 Softgels – $65.99
The Bottom Line
NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength is an organic supplement meant for men who have an enlarged prostate and are suffering from urinary tract symptoms. This product reduces symptoms and supports the health of the prostate and urinary tract. It also boosts overall immunity.
The NOW Foods Prostate Health Clinical Strength reviews were very good overall. Users raved about how effective this supplement was at slowing down their symptoms and improving their sleep. There were very few poor reviews of NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength.
There are some possible mild side effects which could occur after taking this supplement. If you have very unpleasant symptoms, stop using the product. Before you begin taking this supplement you should see a doctor and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength?
Ideally NOW Prostate Health Clinical Strength worked very well for you and helped to reduce your symptoms. In addition to taking supplements for prostate health, there are some natural methods you can try to improve your prostate health. Here are some suggestions:
- Exercise as much as possible, as research indicates that it can lessen the symptoms that go along with an enlarged prostate.
- Get some sun! Vitamin D supports prostate health, and you get it from sunlight.
- Drink an adequate amount of water but stay away from caffeinated beverages as much as possible. They will increase your frequency of urination.
- Follow a healthy diet rich in green leafy vegetables and fruit, fatty fish, nuts, whole grains, and milk.