About Mito Male
Mito Male is marketed as an organic supplement that claims to support men’s health as they age. It also claims to work on enhancing the mitochondria of the cells. This product can balance out hormones and increase energy levels.
It can help men to build up muscle mass and strength. It also claims to support both heart and brain health.
Mito Male Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the key active ingredients in this supplement:
- Shilajit – This is a brown powder which is derived from mountainous rocks in various regions. It’s main medicinal benefits come from its fulvic acid. It’s got potent antioxidants benefits which strengthen the immune system. There’s evidence that it supports cognitive functioning. An article in the International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease discussed the pro-cognitive benefits of this substance.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – This substance exists in the body naturally, in the cells. It’s used for weight lot purposes because it can assist in fat-burning. According to Science Direct this substance supports cognitive health, and may improve the symptoms of people with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Zinc Gluconate – This is the zinc salt contained within gluconic acid. Zinc supplementation can help a number of conditions, alcoholism, malnutrition, and inflammatory bowel disease. An article in American Family Physician discussed the benefits of this mineral as an essential micronutrient.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Mito Male
This product functions by ensuring that the mitochondria in the cells produce energy as efficiently as possible. It claims to repair damage they have incurred, which slows down proper functioning.
This leads to health benefits like improved cognitive health, and a boost in vitality and energy, as well as others.
An article in the Journal of Applied Genetics examined human mitochondria in health, disease, aging, and cancer.
The supplement is also rich in antioxidants, which may support immune health.
The Mayo Clinic states that they also assist in repairing damage to cells by killing damaging free radicals and reducing oxidative stress.
Mito Male Pros & Cons
- This product claims to help build your muscle mass and strength.
- It may balance your hormone levels.
- The supplement could improve your memory, mood, and cognitive focus.
- It might support heart health.
- Mito Male may enhance your energy levels.
- Many people prefer capsules to a powder drink.
- You can’t take this if you have thyroid issues.
- This is an expensive product.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Mito Male?
A: The recommended dosage is one scoop of powder in 8-10 ounces of water and mixes it up well. You can take this with or without a meal. Do not consume more than the suggested dosage for any reason.
Q: Does Mito Male Have Any Side Effects?
A: Some of the substances in this product are associated with side effects. For example,
Glycine Propionyl-l-Carnitine could lead to upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, and weakness. Zinc gluconate may cause indigestion, diarrhea, headache, nausea, and vomiting.
Q: Can I Take Mito Male If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Acetyl L-Carnitine and Glycine Propionyl-l-Carnitine may worsen thyroid disorders or seizures. If you have these conditions, do not take this product. whether you have a health problem or not, get medical approval from a physician before taking this product.
Q: Does Mito Male Really Work?
A: The product should work well. The ingredients are consistent with enhancing immunity, cognitive functioning, mood, muscle strength, hormone levels, and heart health. The customer reviews are excellent, so they agree with this assessment.
Q: What Is Mito Male Work Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy with the product, let the company know and send back the unused portion within 30 days of the purchase date. You’ll get a full refund.
Mito Male Alternatives
|Mito Male||$59.97||Acetyl L-Carnitine, Glycine Propionyl-l-Carnitine, Zinc, Shilajit, Boron, PQQ|
|Red Rex||$49.97||L-Arginine, Epimedium, Cnidium Monnieri|
|TestoUltra||$58||Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali, Nettle Root, Saw Palmetto|
|Cilexin||$39.99||Pumpkin Seed, Tongkat Ali, Arginine|
|Zipfizz||$37.99||Green coffee bean, Vitamin B12, grape seed,
Caffeine anhydrous, green tea leaf, guarana seed
|Dr. Sebi Testo||$50||Irish Sea Moss, Yohimbe, locust Bark, Sarsaparilla, Locust Bark|
|Zydenafil||$69.95||L-Arginine, Tribulus Terrestris, Tongkat Ali, Muira Puama|
|Erectzan||$34.97||L-Arginine, Cassia, Cranberry, Catuaba Bark, Muira OPuama, Tribulus Terrestris,
Maca, Horny Goat Weed
|Tru Niagen||$40.00||Niagen, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose|
With no price given for Mito Male, there’s no way to evaluate it on that basis. However, some other review websites have mentioned the price in between $50-$70. In terms of ingredients, it’s missing some of the ingredients in other men’s health male enhancement supplements, but most of those focus more on sexual health rather than all aspects of male health.
Is Mito Male Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product is quite safe, as long as you heed the heath warnings. For anyone outside those with thyroid or seizure disorders, you can feel quite comfortable taking this supplement.
There were no complaints in any user reviews about safety issues or even mild side effects.
Mito Male Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for this website are all on the company website, so it’s hard to know if they are all genuine. Most if not all of them are extremely positive.
Men mentioned improvements in energy, sexual health, sleep, and brain health. There were no complaints among these reviews.
Mito Male: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The only place you can buy this supplement is on the manufacturer’s official website. What’s strange is that the price of the product isn’t anywhere, and if you click ‘add to cart’ nothing goes into your cart. They may be having issues with their website.
The Bottom Line
Mito Male is a supplement that claims to support overall male health and tries to slow the effects of aging. It also claims to support heart and brain health, build muscles, give you energy, balance hormones, and improve your mood.
It’s rich in antioxidants and other ingredients that may promote overall health and well-being.
All of the customer reviews for this product were on the manufacturer’s website. There were no user reports elsewhere online.
They were all very positive, citing great benefits of the product including energy, muscle mass, and better mood.
Anyone with a thyroid or seizure disorder should avoid this product. Whether you have a medical condition or not, do see a doctor before using Mito Male to get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Mito Male?
Mito Male supports men’s overall health and well-being and tries to combat some of the effects of aging. We hope this is the ideal product for you, and that it fills you with energy, vitality, and good health. There are lifestyle choices you can make which can have an impact on your aging. Here are some tips:
- Follow a diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Include plenty of omega 3 fatty acids, as they can repair the calls and slow aging.
- Stay hydrated by drinking a lot of water. Being dehydrated can make you tired and foggy in your thinking.
- Exercise several times a week to combat some of the effects of aging, and to keep your brain in good health.
- Try to limit foods with empty calories filled with carbohydrates and sugar. They can disrupt your sleep and speed up aging.