Androzene is a male enhancement supplement that promises to enhance performance, increase energy and boost stamina.
According to its producer, this dietary supplement is formulated with natural ingredients that consist of aphrodisiacs, minerals, and vitamins.
In precise, it aims to offer the necessary male nutritional support to reduce performance-related issues. It is available over the counter and that no prescriptions are required. Besides, it may help boost male confidence. This sounds logical as sexual disorders such as erectile dysfunction may take a toll on a man’s self-esteem.
Additionally, Androzene reignites passion between you and your partner as it claims to make the experience better than what you are used to.
Androzene Ingredients – The Breakdown
The ingredients present in this product include;
- Guarana Seed Extract – This ingredient is popularly used for its cognitive, stimulant and behavioral effects. In a study appearing in the Journal of Negative Results in Biomedicine, guarana did not have any effects on anxiety, mood or psychological well-being.
- Yohimbine – This ingredient is extracted from the African Yohimbe tree. According to a publication in the International Journal of Impotence Research, yohimbine is effective in men with erectile dysfunction. It is also safe to be used by men with medically controlled hypertension.
- Epimedium Root Extract – Also known as horny goat weed and has been in use since time immemorial. It plays the role of testosterone and thyroid hormone both of which help to improve sexual libido as pointed ours in an article in Translational Andrology and Urology. Muscle mass may be increased and is essential for fatigue and aging.
- Nettle Root Extract – According to an article in the Journal of Phytomedicine, nettle root extract is effective for prostate health by preventing conditions such as prostatitis which is the inflammation of the prostate gland. And since the prostate affects a man’s sex life, this ingredient is an important inclusion.
- Saw Palmetto Extract – This is the most popular plant used in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia BPH. In the journal Reviews in Urology one research report indicates that this ingredient is a good inclusion however, its long term side effects are not known.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Androzene
Androzene is a male enhancement product that is formulated with herbal ingredients that are rich in vitamins and minerals. These nutrients provide the body with an energy boost for both the body and the mind.
Apart from the ingredients that create this high potency formula, Androzene is formulated with the Andro Phase delivery system. This is a time-release system that enhances the absorption and retaining of ingredients that takes place the whole day.
Androzene Pros & Cons
- It claims to strengthen sexual performance in men.
- The product claims to help improve male stamina.
- Users may experience improved bedroom confidence.
- The ingredients are supposedly all-natural and contain essential minerals and vitamins.
- It claims to use a delivery system that may enhance working.
- It may not replace treatment for underlying sex health-related issues
- The product offers a temporary solution and the issues may resurface after the dose
- Some users may experience side effects such as nausea, dizziness, and constipation
- Product may be restricted for individuals with health conditions.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Androzene?
A: Acording to the manufacturer, take 1 to 3 tablets of Androzene daily for half an hour before you go to bed or before engaging in sex with your partner. Since this product is absorbed best on an empty stomach, take it before meals.
Q: Does Androzene Have Any Side Effects?
A: The manufacturers of this product do not give details of potential side effects. However, natural ingredients such as saw palmetto are known to cause mild side effects such as nausea, constipation, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Q: Can I Take Androzene If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Yes but only after approval from your doctor. In fact, if you are also on medication, you need to consult with your doctor.
Q: Does Androzene Really Work?
A: This product may work as it contains natural aphrodisiacs that have been proven effective by science.
Q: What Is Androzene Work Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: Androzene has a 30 day and 90-day money-back guarantee depending on how many bottles you purchase. If you purchase one bottle, your money-back guarantee is 30 days and if you buy three or more bottles it is 90 days. As for the shipping fees, you have to pay them regardless of the number you purchased.
|Alpha Genix XL||$89.99||L-arginine, ketoglutarate, L-citrulline|
|Leyzene2||$23.18||Royal jelly, ginseng, horny goat weed, black pepper extract|
|Male Extra||$64.95||L-arginine, Pomegranate, MSM, L-methionine, Zinc, Cordyceps, Niacin|
|Nugenix||$69.99 plus $4.99 S&H||Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, L-Citrulline Malate|
|Cilexin||$39.99||Pumpkin Seed, Tongkat Ali, Arginine|
|Delta Prime||$99 + $6.95 shipping||Vitamin D, zinc, horny goat weed, saw palmetto, stinging nettle|
|VigRX Plus||$69||Epimedium leaf extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Muira Pauma Bark extract|
Is Androzene Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product could be safe as the ingredients are all-natural. The manufacturer warns that this product should be used by male adults only.
CAUTION: Those with health conditions or under medication should first consult with their doctors before they start using the supplement.
Androzene Customer Reviews & Results
This supplement has both positive and negative reviews. Those who gave positive reviews said that the supplement was effective while those who gave negative reviews claimed it did not work for them.
Androzene: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A bottle of Androzene contains 90 tablets and costs $144.36 if it is a single purchase. For a monthly subscription, a bottle goes for $133.86. It can be bought from the official website.
Other deals for this product include;
- 2 bottles + 1 free (single purchase/monthly sub) cost $288.73
- 6 bottles cost $433.09
The Bottom Line
Androzene is a male enhancement supplement that may enhance sexual performance, stamina, energy levels, mood and bedroom confidence.
It is formulated with natural ingredients that replenish essential minerals and vitamins important in the enhancement process.
However, male enhancement pills are to cause some side effects. Additionally, you may be exempted from using this product if you have a health condition or you are under medication. Therefore, you may have to look for other products such as Max Performer, Man1 Man Oil, and Red Fortera.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Androzene?
Androzene is endorsed by former Olympic Coach and Health Fitness Expert John Abdo. He is a world authority in matters that pertain to health, fitness, nutrition as well as athletic conditioning.