Youthology 90 second wrinkle removing eye serum is a product that claims to diminish aging signs around the eyes. This highly formulated serum is said to be powered by nature and proven by science. It works to remove under-eye bags, dark circles, and wrinkles especially the notorious crow’s feet.
According to the manufacturer, the ingredients nourish and plump the skin when addressing unwanted aging signs This product has been designed to work 8 to 12 hours during which it provides the best protection and coverage.
Youthology Ingredients – What to Look For?
The ingredients used to formulate this eye serum include;
- Glycerin- The Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology claim that glycerin improves skin hydration as it is a humectant and moisturizing agent. Topical glycerin can normalize skin hydration which is an important part of maintaining healthy skin. This is because water is essential for the normal functions of the skin.
- Glycol- This ingredient is used in most dermatological preparations. It works as a penetration enhancer. According to Toxicological Research, glycol helps other ingredients penetrate deeper into the skin layers thus improving their efficiency. Glycol is safe to use as skin conditioning, surfactant, emulsifier, and cleansing agent.
- Silicon- This is the third most common element in the human body and plays a role in skin aging health. It prevents the degradation of collagen and elastin. The Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia journal claims that silicon is important in collagen synthesis and activates the hydroxylation enzymes. These enzymes help in the formation of the collagen network, improve elasticity and skin strength.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Youthology
Youthology eye serum is formulated with ingredients that provide moisture and nourishment to the skin. Skin hydration reduces the chances of premature skin aging caused by dryness. When moisture is improved, the skin barrier is enhanced and the functions of the skin are well carried out. Apart from hydration, this eye serum replenishes the skin’s nutrients which in turn improves the synthesis of essential proteins like collagen and elastin. These proteins improve the skin’s structure and elasticity.
Youthology Pros & Cons
- The cream may diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Claims to eliminate under-eye bags and dark circles
- May improve hydration around the eye area
- May provide all these actions in 90 seconds
- May support a well relaxed, young-looking skin
- The serum is in a small tube meaning it can be used in a few applications only
- May benefit users temporarily
- Consumers complained of poor customer service
- It might be expensive when used in the long term
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: Cleanse your face and dry thoroughly. Once dried, apply a pea-size amount of the serum onto the skin around the eye area using your ring finger to control delicacy.
A: There are no reports on adverse effects caused by the eye serum even in long-term use. However, it is still good to double-check with your dermatologist especially if you have sensitive skin.
A: Yes, there are no restrictions provided for this product.
A: Yes, this product may work as it contains effective ingredients in its formula. Additionally, glycol in this product ensures the ingredients penetrate well for more effectiveness.
A: We could not trace Youthology’s official website which made it hard to find out the company’s return policy. But since this product is sold by other retailers, users will be subjected to the retailer’s return policy.
Youthology Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Skinceuticals A.G.E Eye||$98.00||Antioxidants, peptides, sunscreen|
|Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Gel Cream||$24.99||Purified hyaluronic acid, olive extract|
|RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream||$24.67||Glycerin, lactose, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, glyceryl stearate|
Is Youthology Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, this product may be safe as it does not contain ingredients that would otherwise cause irritation. In addition to that, consumers of this product have not complained about experiencing side effects.
Youthology Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
This eye serum received 3.3 stars on Amazon and 3.5 stars on eBay. Some of the comments from customers include;
The best product in the world
“…My friends cannot believe the difference! For that this is now crean going forward.”- Ariene b.
“Have to get the right amount on the eye or it doesn’t work properly. Too much leaves residue and if not enough is used, there is no change.
The product did not work
“Product was gritty and thick. Did not work… I have two applicators with a serum to get rid of.
Youthology: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
We did not find information on the price tag on the retailer platforms.
The Bottom Line on Youthology
As we age, our skin tends to develop aging signs such as fine lines, wrinkles, and discolorations caused by UV damage. Youthology 90 second wrinkle removing serum claims to reduce these unwanted aging signs. By combining nature and science, this product may work as advertised.
However, this product has negative reviews as well. Some users claimed that they did not notice any difference while others said it was no different from other normal creams. Consumers also pointed out the poor customer service of the company behind the eye serum.
If this product sounds convincing, then you should get one immediately. If not, there are numerous alternatives to choose from.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Youthology?
Youthology eye serum comes in a pack of three applicators which have dispensers for easy use. When applied the product works effectively for up to 8 to 12 hours within which skin improvement may be realized. Unfortunately, these effects are short term and may fade beyond the active hours.
 https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2015/714216/  https://www.mdpi.com/1420-3049/19/5/6202