ViralRx is a sex enhancement supplement for men. It claims to help restore sexual virility in men who feel like they are losing their touch.
According to the manufacturer, Viral Rx contains herbal aphrodisiacs as well as other unique ingredients to enhance your sex life. By boosting testosterone levels, this product promises to ensure harder erections and improved stamina. It might improve your sex life by easing the symptoms of sexual decline.
ViralRx Ingredients – What to Look For
The ingredients in this formula include;
- Korean Ginseng – this ingredient is considered the king of all herbs as it improves general wellbeing. In traditional Chinese medicine, it is used to treat sexual dysfunction. According to the Spermatogenesis journal, animal studies proved that there is a positive correlation among ginseng, libido, and copulatory performances.
- Wild Yam – scientifically referred to as Dioscorea villosa. It is an important treatment for anxiety-related issues as documented in the Annals of General Psychiatry. According to the journal, it improves sexual related functions, gastrointestinal functions, sensory, and memory functions.
- Licorice Root – this ingredient is always recognized as a sweetener and thirst quencher. It helps reduce stress which is an important aspect of improving sexual drive. In high doses, however, it might cause a rise in the body’s cortisol levels causing an increase in blood pressure according to the journal of Therapeutic Advance in Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Oyster Shell Extracts – according to Case Reports in Psychiatry, oyster shell extracts could improve sexual dysfunction. This is because they act as PDE-5 inhibitors thus allowing better blood circulation which is essential in healthy sexual function.
- Horny Goat Weed – This is a popular aphrodisiac that has been used since a long time ago. It is used as a component for managing erectile dysfunction as well as other related problems. Icariin, the active component in horny goat weed is considered to have neurotrophic effects as documented by the Journal of Sexual Medicine.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind ViralRx
ViralRx works in various ways to boost sexual virility. Firstly, it claims to enhance testosterone production in men. Testosterone is the male sex hormone that is important in maintaining an erection, sexual performance, and stamina.
Secondly, it also claims to improve blood circulation into the body. With increased blood flow into the penile chambers, oxygen and nutrients are transferred to further support erection.
Thirdly, this formula claims to resolve sexual issues such as premature ejaculation.
ViralRx Pros & Cons
- It may boost sexual performance in men
- Users may get bigger erections and lasting
- It might improve sexual confidence
- Claims to contain effective and unique ingredients
- May resolve sexual issues such as premature ejaculation
- No guarantee that this supplement may not deliver as promised
- Some ingredients like Licorice Root may cause side effects if the dose is exceeded
- It is a new product and has scanty information
- May not work the same for everybody
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The prescription on how to use this product is not provided online which makes it hard to know what to expect before ordering.
A: There are no side effects disclosed by the manufacturer. However, going by the ingredient list, some components may cause side effects in some individuals. For instance, licorice may cause an increase in blood pressure which is detrimental for users with high blood pressure.
A: There are no restrictions provided for this product. It is therefore important to seek medical advice from your doctor. If he/she approves, then you are good to go.
A: Judging by the ingredient list, this product could work. However, ingredients such as licorice root and oyster shells are not common in male enhancement pills. Therefore, their effectiveness can only be determined by using them.
A: The manufacturer of this product has left out this information from the official website.
|Nugenix||$69.99||Testofen, L-citrulline malate, vitamins B12 and B6|
|Provarin||$69.95||Lycopene, saw palmetto fruit extract, nettle leaf extract, beetroot extract, L-citrulline malate|
|TestoUltra||$58||Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali, Nettle Root, Saw Palmetto|
|VigRX Plus||$69||Asian Red Ginseng, Epimedium Leaf Extract, Muira Puama B Extract|
|Noxitril||$69.95||Ginseng, L-arginine, nettle extract, Tongkat ali extract, maca root|
|Cilexin||$39.99||L-arginine, Tribulus Terrestris, Maca Root, Ginseng|
|Rexavar||$39.95||Tongkat Ali, Tribulus Terrestris, arginine, citrulline, avina sativa, Maca, Long pepper extract|
|Semenax||$59.95||Epimedium, Wild Oat Straw. Hawthorn Berry, Cranberry, Zinc Oxide, L-Arginine, L-Lysine, Maca, Pumpkin Seed|
Is ViralRx Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Although this product has been formulated using herbal ingredients, its safety cannot be assured since some ingredients are known to cause negative effects.
ViralRx Customer Reviews & Results
This male enhancement supplement is not available from other online retail stores. For this reason, customer reviews are not available. To get to know if this product works or not, it seems that you will have to make a purchase.
ViralRx: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This product is stored in a drug bottle. The quantity of the capsules in the bottle can only be known by purchasing the product. Unfortunately, the price is also a mystery.
The Bottom Line
With age, declining in sexual performance becomes a dreaded reality. Moreover, this decline is also dependent on some factors such as physical health and emotional well-being.
Although this supplement promises bedroom confidence, it comes with lots of undisclosed information regarding its price, prescription, producer, and return policy.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About ViralRx?
Since ViralRx is a new product, free trials may be provided through special requests. However, there are no previous customer reviews online to show if this is possible.