About VigRX Fertility Factor
VigRX Fertility Factor is marketed as an organic supplement which can enhance male fertility. It’s designed to enhance sperm count, motility, and shape.
In addition, this is also a sexual enhancement supplement that can increase libido and give men harder, stronger erections.
VigRX Fertility Factor Ingredients – What to Look For
There are 5 main substances included in this supplement. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Tongkat Ali – This is also called Eurycoma Longfolia, and it’s an evergreen tree which grows in Southeast Asia. It can increase the amount of testosterone in your body, which raises the libido and builds muscles. A study in Experimental Animals examined castrated male rats which ingested this plant. They found it to be effective at decreasing sexual dysfunction.
- Panax Ginseng – This plant is good for weight loss. In addition, it can promotes the development of healthy sperm and increases libido. Research shows that this substance can be an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- Bioperine – Black pepper’s main use is to increase the amount of nutrient absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract, according to The Asian Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind VigRX Fertility Factor
There are minerals included, and the key ones are zinc and selenium. Both have an impact on male fertility and sperm count.
There’s evidence to show that deficiencies in these minerals can lead to problems with fertility.
A study published in Scientific Reports shows the correlation between zinc levels and male infertility.
There are also substances which can increase levels of testosterone and nitric oxide in the body. This may also increases libido. It can also increases blood flow to the penis, leader to stronger erections.
VigRX Fertility Factor Pros & Cons
- This product may increase sperm count.
- It should improve sperm motility and shape.
- The supplement can increase libido.
- It may be an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- This product has a high price-point.
- You have to wait 3 months for it to work.
- You may experience side effects like decreased appetite, depression, rash, sleep difficulties, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, and gas.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule per day, with a full glass of water.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: You may experience side effects like decreased appetite, depression, rash, sleep difficulties, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, and gas.
A: There are no specific health conditions which preclude taking this supplement. However, it's important that you see a doctor before taking this product to get medical approval.
A: There are few reviews of this product online, and that ones that do exist are on the manufacturer's official website.
They are glowing of course, but it's not enough to get a good idea of customer opinion on the supplement.
A: The manufacturer has a 67-day money-back guarantee. If you're dissatisfied with the product for any reason, you can return the first 2 opened bottles and any unopened bottles for a refund.
Let the company know and return the bottles within 67 days of the original purchase date. You'll get all of your money back, minus shipping and handling costs.
VigRX Fertility Factor Alternatives
|VigRX Fertility Factor||$59.95||Bioperine, panax ginseng, tongkat ali, zinc, selenium|
|VigRX Plus||$69||Epimedium leaf extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Muira Pauma Bark extract|
|TestoMax200||$69.95 + $6.95 shipping in the U.S.||Tongkat Ali, Ginger Root, Gingko Biloba|
|Ageless Male||$44.95||Fenugreek, Zinc, Magnesium|
|Dr. Sebi Testo||$50||Yohimbe, Locust Bark, Sarsaparilla, Capadullo, Irish Sea Moss|
|Horny Goat Weed||$12.95||Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali, Maca, Saw Palmetto, Muira Puama|
|Leyzene2||$23.18||Royal Jelly, Ginseng, Horny Goat Weed, Black Pepper Extract|
|Vialift XL||$42.99||L-arginine, Grape Fruit Extract, Red Asian Ginger Extract, Wild Yam Extract|
Although VigRX Fertility Factor is not a cheap product, clearly, it’s at the low end of the market for male fertility supplements.
In terms of ingredients, there’s a lot of overlap. There’s nothing special included in VigRX Fertility Factor which would make it particularly special.
Is VigRX Fertility Factor Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The ingredients in this supplement are quite safe, save the possibility of some mild side effects. Check the list carefully to make sure you aren’t allergic to any of the substances included.
VigRX Fertility Factor Customer Reviews & Results
There are very few reviews of this product online. The ones that do exists are glowing testimonials on the manufacturer’s website. It’s hard to know if these are genuine, so we can’t get a good idea of customer opinion on the product.
VigRX Fertility Factor: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, and from a number of other retailers.
The prices on the official website are as follows:
- 1 month – $59.95
- 3 months – $159.95
- 6 months – $299.95
The Bottom Line
VigRX Fertility Factor is a supplement which is meant to improve male fertility, including sperm count, motility and shape.
The reviewers are curiously silent on this product. There are some wonderful testimonials on the official website, but none anywhere else online.
Based on the ingredients the product should have some effect on fertility and libido. It may also be an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.
This product has some potential side effects which could occur. If you experience any unpleasant side effects, stop taking the supplement immediately and see a physician if necessary.
Before you begin taking this supplement, see your doctor and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About VigRX Fertility Factor?
VigRX Fertility Factor will hopefully be the supplement that enhances your fertility. There are actually a few natural methods for increasing your sperm count and fertility, and scientists support this conclusion.
- Keep yourself in good physical condition by exercising regularly.
- Make sure to keep your stress levels low. Stress can negatively impact your fertility.
- Take Vitamin C and Vitamin D supplements.
- Eat a healthy diet rich in antioxidants, which can help increase sperm count.
Claim Your Product
You can BUY it directly from the company at Official Website