About Supreme Vigor
Supreme Vigor is marketed as an organic supplement for men that aims to enhance sexual functioning.
The product can elevate your testosterone, which claims to raise sex drive and enhances muscle mass and strength. It could also help to give men stronger, harder erections.
Supreme Vigor Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in this supplement:
- Fenugreek – This is the Trigonella Foenum-Graecum plant, which is native mostly to India. It has numerous health benefits like laxative, expectorant, and appetite stimulant. It may also raise testosterone levels. A study published in the World Journal of Men’s Health found that this herb led to great improvement in men with the symptoms of testosterone deficiency syndrome.
- Korean Ginseng – This is a plant with medicinal properties in the root. A study published in Your Sexual Medicine Journal found that this substance improved all aspects of sexual function in men, including erectile dysfunction.
- Gingko Biloba – It’s derived from the leaves of a tree of the same name, and originates in Korean, Japan, and France. It’s rich in antioxidants which support immunity. An article in Journal of Sex Education and Therapy examined this substance in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. They found it to be an effective remedy on the whole.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Supreme Vigor
This supplement initiates the release of additional testosterone into your system. This claims to have several effects, including raising sex drive and increasing the mass and strength of your muscles.
In turn, other ingredients release more nitric oxide into your system, which claims to improve blood flow all over your body. The increased circulation to your manhood enhances erections.
An article in Pharmacology and Therapeutics examined nitric oxide and penile erectile function.
Supreme Vigor Pros & Cons
- This product claims to increase your testosterone level.
- It also claims to elevate your sexual libido.
- The supplement might build muscle mass and strength.
- It could improve workout strength.
- Supreme Vigor may give you harder, stronger erections.
- These are large pills which may be hard to swallow.
- This is quite an expensive product.
- You may experience symptoms like stomach pain and nausea.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day. Take one in the morning and the second in the evening, with a fill glass of water.
CAUTION: Do not take more than this dose for any reason at all.
A: Some of the substances in this supplement do have mild side effects associated with taking them. Fenugreek could cause wheezing, low blood sugar, gas, asthma, diarrhea, and an allergic reaction.
Ginkgo Biloba may lead to symptoms such as headache, diarrhea, dizziness, constipation, stomach upset, weakness, nausea/vomiting, and restlessness.
Korean Ginseng may cause side effects that include diarrhea, dizziness, breast pain, fast heart rate, and headache.
A: Korean Ginseng could lead to high blood pressure, so anyone who has blood pressure disorders should stay away from this supplement.
There are no other conditions that would preclude taking this supplement. However, you must get medical approval from a doctor before using the supplement.
A: This product contains a collection of ingredients which are able to increase levels of testosterone and nitric oxide in the body. This can lead to an increase in sex drive and an enhancement of erections, as well as building muscle mass. Therefore, the product should work.
Unfortunately, there are too few customer reviews of this product to get an impression of customer opinion on this product.
A: There’s no return policy on any of the official sites, and no place to buy the product. If you purchase on Amazon, their personal products have a 60-day return policy. If you’re not happy with the product let them know and send the product back for a full refund.
Supreme Vigor Alternatives
|Supreme Vigor||$89.97||Gingko Biloba, Fenugreek, Korean Red Ginseng, Maca Root, Asparagus|
|Max Performer||$69||Maca, horny goat weed, cordyceps, Bioperine,
red Korean Ginseng, Zinc, selenium
|Pro Blast XL||$34.97||Tongkat Ali, Tribulus Terrestris, Muira Puama,
Yohimbine, Ginseng, Horny Goat Weed
|VigRX Plus||$69||Epimedium leaf extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Muira Pauma Bark extract|
|Cilexin||$39.99||Pumpkin Seed, Tongkat Ali, Arginine|
|Barbarian XL||$49||Tongkat Ali, Korean Red Ginseng, Boswellia Resin Extract, Ashwagandha,Shilajit|
|Nugenix||$69.99 plus $4.99 S&H||Tongkat Ali, Ginseng, Pumpkin, Muira Puama, L-Arginine|
Supreme Vigor is far more expensive than the other brands. There are male enhancement supplements with very similar ingredients for less than half the price.
Supreme Vigor has some effective ingredients, but not much to make it very different from the typical brand.
Is Supreme Vigor Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The ingredients in this product are quite safe and mostly may only lead to mild side effects. People who have high blood pressure should stay away from the product. Without user reviews, we can’t get any idea of user complaints.
Supreme Vigor Customer Reviews & Results
There are very few reviews of this product online, although the ones that exist tend to be positive. However, there are too few to come up with any real idea of customer viewpoint on the efficacy of the product.
Supreme Vigor: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Independent reviews suggest that this product has a 14-day free trial where users pay $4.95 for shipping and handling and get a free bottle. They put you in the auto-shipment program, where they pay $89.97 a month.
In order to not be in this program, users have to contact the company by the end of the 14 days and cancel. Nonetheless, there doesn’t appear to be an official site where you can actually buy this supplement. You can get it on Amazon for $59.95.
The Bottom Line
Supreme Vigor is marketed as an organic male sexual enhancement supplement that claims to increase your libido, strengthen your erections, and build your muscles. This is a very expensive supplement that has quality ingredients but nothing unique.
In addition, you have to sign up for the free trial offer, and that can be difficult to cancel by the end of the trial period sometimes.
In this case, they charge you for subsequent months until you cancel. For this product, there were no customer reviews online, so we don’t know what users think of the product.
For the most part, the ingredients in this supplement are safe and only lead to mild side effects. People who have high blood pressure should stay away from the product. Anyone considering using this supplement or any other similar product like Virectin should visit a physician and get approval first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Supreme Vigor?
Hopefully, Supreme Vigor could be an ideal sexual enhancement product for you. We hope it increases your libido and helps to strengthen your erections.
There are some natural things you can do to make your erections harder or to lessen the chance of having erectile dysfunction. Here are some tips:
- Eat a nutritious diet filled with fruits and vegetables and low in fats and processed foods. These can clog your arteries, affecting blood flow.
- Try to maintain a healthy weight. Being overweight or obese can affect your sexual functioning.
- Exercise on a regular basis, as lack of exercise, could lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Stress can have a negative impact on your erections. Do what you can to lessen the amount of stress in your life.