About Vita Balance Stress Support
It is a dietary supplement that aims to help people manage anxiety, fear, nervousness, and assist them to face uncomfortable situations. It promises to help reduce feelings of unease, promote good mood, and relieve stress.
This product uses lab supported ingredients to induce on the user that state of calmness, improves quality of sleep, and support adrenaline balance. The company behind this product is Vita Balance Incorporation, and they have an official website under the exact same name as the product.
Use Coupon CONSUMER5 & Get 5% OFF at Official Website
Stress Support Ingredients – The Breakdown
Stress Support is formulated from natural ingredients, which have been clinically tested and shown to be safe and have potential anti-anxiety benefits. These include:
- Gaba – Occurs naturally in the brain as a neurotransmitter and taking it orally can help reduce the symptoms of anxiety, elevate mood and assist in managing ADHD.
- Chamomile – Has several health benefits including helping with sleep and relaxation, regulating menstrual cramps, and is also a potent anti-inflammatory, as shown in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- L-Theanine Green Tea – Its benefits to your general health include helping reduce anxiety and stress, boosting immunity as well as improved cognitive function.
- Hops – Often this flowering part is dried and used to make medicine. In this case, it helps to relieve anxiety, insomnia, and other sleeping disorders. More research is needed as most studies involve animal studies and there is little evidence in humans.
- Lemon Balm – According to this study on MDPI Open Acess Journals, this ingredient helps to induce a feeling of calmness and makes you more alert.
- Passion Flower – Shown to have calming properties without compromising daily tasks.
- Griffonia Seed Ext 5-HTP – Acts as the immediate precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin, which helps promotes feelings of happiness and general well-being.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Stress Support
Anxiety is a common body response to situations we are not comfortable with such as speaking in public or sitting for an exam. Symptoms include increased heart and respiratory rate, and sweating of the palms. These happenings are out of your control. However, you can control how you respond to these situations.
That is when Stress Support comes in. It helps calm your nerves down helping you relax and even sleep better at night. Stress Support also helps improve mood protecting you from errant mood swings. Furthermore, its potent ingredients help reduce your stress levels further making you calm.
Vita Balance Stress Support Pros and Cons
- Its said to use both old and modern ingredients
- It helps to relieve nervousness related anxiety.
- Plays a vital role in reducing stress levels
- Said to help support a positive mood
- Results may vary from person.
- Might not cure health conditions related to anxiety
- Only available for purchase online
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How To Use Stress Support?
A: The manufacturer recommends that you take 2 capsules of Stress Support daily. For best results, take before breakfast or as advised by your doctor.
Q: How Much Does Stress Support Cost?
A: A bottle of Stress Support with 60 veggie capsules retails at $29.95.
Q: Does Stress Support Have Any Side Effects?
A: Stress Support is made from natural ingredients which are regarded as safe for human consumption. Therefore it has no expected side effects upon use.
Q: Can I Take Stress Support if I Have a Health Condition?
A: Whether you have a preexisting medical condition or not it is advised that you consult your doctor before commencing taking these supplements.
Q: Does Stress Support Work?
A: Although we do not have any clinical trials using the exact product, the ingredients used are shown to have a positive effect. However, more research is needed to know the exact dose needed.
Q: What is Stress Support Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: In case you receive damaged goods or goods you had not ordered or you are simply dissatisfied, you should contact Vita Balance Incorporation within 30 days to arrange for a return. The manufacturer will be responsible for the shipping costs.
Stress Support Alternatives
There are several products in the market which promise similar results. These include Zahler CalmEase, BeCalm, NutriSuppz, Serelax and True Veda just to mention a few.
Whichever you decide to go with, ensure its ingredients are safe and lab support.
Is It Safe? (Warnings and Complaints)
Yes, it is safe for use. As it is made from natural ingredients which have been tested and proven to be safe.
However, if you experience any unwanted side effects, you should discontinue the supplements and consult your doctor.
Stress Support Customer Reviews & Results
The product has received several appraisals on its efficacy. Here are just but a few of them;-
- I have just finished my 3rd month and I’m in much love with this product, happy to tell all my close friends and family about it. I have made a conscious decision to use this product regularly as it has all-natural ingredients. I am a big believer now in Stress Support – Arnold Y.
- I have been taking for about 8 months now, it works really well for me. I used to take meds for my anxiety but a couple of years ago I turned to meditation and yoga and now I take one anti-anxiety natural pill in the morning and I have found a big difference throughout my day.- Christine S.
Stress Support Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
It is available for purchase online. Its offers and packages are as below:
- 2 bottles go for $56.96, saving you $2.94.
- 3 bottles plus one free cost $82.96 which saves you $36.84.
The Bottom Line
If you suffer from nervousness, panic attacks, or anxiety, you can either go for conventional medicines or dietary solutions. Nowadays, people prefer supplements because they are mostly natural.
In particular, this product is made from highly potent organic ingredients that have been clinically tested and seen to support calmness and relaxation against antagonizing stimuli.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Vita Balance Stress Support?
This product is a prescription free anti-anxiety supplement, which also helps to relieve stress. Worth noting is that different people respond at different rates to any dietary formulation depending on their body chemistry.
Nonetheless, most people have reported fast results after using this supplement, making it popular and a go-to option when stress-inducing situations arise.
Where To Find It
You can BUY it directly from the manufacturer’s Official Website
Amsterdam JD, Yimei L, Soeller I, et al.( 2009) A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of oral Matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract therapy for generalized anxiety disorder. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. ;29(4):378–382
Carnevale, G., Viesti, V. D., Zavatti, M., & Zanoli, P. (2011). Anxiolytic-like effect of Griffonia simplicifolia Baill. seed extract in rats. Phytomedicine, 18(10), 848–851. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2011.01.016
Gyllenhaal C, Merritt SL, Peterson SD, Block KI, Gochenour T. (2000). Efficacy and safety of herbal stimulants and sedatives in sleep disorders. Sleep Med Rev, 4: 229-51
Kalueff, A. V., & Nutt, D. J. (2007). Role of GABA in anxiety and depression. Depression and Anxiety, 24(7), 495–517. doi: 10.1002/da.20262
Kimura, K., Ozeki, M., Juneja, L. R., & Ohira, H. (2007). l-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses. Biological Psychology, 74(1), 39–45. doi: 10.1016/j.biopsycho.2006.06.006
Lydiard, RB (2003). The role of GABA in anxiety disorders. J Clin Psychiatry, 64 Suppl 3:21-7
Morin CM, Koetter U, Bastien C, Ware JC, Wooten V. (2005). Valerian-hops combination and diphenhydramine for treating insomnia: a randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial. Sleep, 28: 1465-71
Scholey, A., Gibbs, A., Neale, C., Perry, N., Ossoukhova, A., Bilog, V., … Buchwald-Werner, S. (2014). Anti-Stress Effects of Lemon Balm-Containing Foods. Nutrients, 6(11), 4805–4821. doi: 10.3390/nu6114805