Promescent is a line of ejaculation delaying products ranging from sprays to lubes that promise to help men with premature ejaculation problems, according to the manufacturer.
Premature ejaculation, which is rapid ejaculation is a common problem for men and is a source of frustration as it leads to lack of sexual satisfaction.
An application of Promescent is claimed to last up to an hour delay depending on the number of sprays that the consumer applies.
Promescent Ingredients – What to Look For
Promescent has one active ingredient which is lidocaine, while the other ingredients are all inactive. These ingredients each play a major role in the effectiveness of the product.
- Lidocaine – Is an anesthetic that is clinically used for its numbing effect for the purpose of blocking out pain. It may help prolong ejaculatory control, according to a research published in the Asian Journal of Andrology.
- Dimethicone – This ingredient is commonly found in cosmetics. According to an assessment article in the International Journal of Toxicology, dimethicone is used as a bulking agent, an absorbent, film former and a conditioning agent.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – This ingredient is used as a surfactant, solubilizing, emulsifying, solubilizing and cleansing agent. It is considered safe according to a report published in the International Journal of Toxicology.
- Hydrogenated polyisobutene – This is a homopolymer of isobutene. It functions as an emollient, conditioning and non-aqueous viscosity boosting agent as related in an article by the International Journal of Toxicology.
- Macadamia ternifolia seed – This ingredient is used for its emollient and moisturizing properties. It is described as a wide-use cosmetic ingredient in the International Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary and Handbook.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Promescent
Premature ejaculation could be due to both physical and mental issues. However, Promescent is focused on solving the physical aspect of this problem. Ejaculation has two major phases; emission and expulsion which are greatly affected by serotonin. The high level of serotonin delays ejaculation while low-level serotonin lowers the delay time.
Promescent is a topical product that is applied to the sensitive part of the penis, the frenulum, and underside the shaft. Once applied, the consumer is expected to wait for 10 minutes for the product to work its magic.
Promescent may work to increase the serotonin levels which help to elongate the ejaculation time. With increased ejaculation time, a user is able to last long during intercourse and may achieve climax.
Manufacturers of this product claim that Promescent helps to close the Orgasm gap between female climax and male climax giving both parties equal satisfaction.
Promescent Pros & Cons
These ejaculation delaying products have the following pros and cons:
- Both partners may achieve sexual satisfaction if Promescent is used.
- The product is easy to use, it just requires spraying and rubbing in.
- Users will not need a prescription to get the product.
- The company promises to be discrete in packaging the delivery.
- Some users may not appreciate the smell of the product.
- This product is a temporary solution and not a long term premature ejaculation treatment.
- For couples who are looking to get pregnant, this product is restricted for them.
- Possible side effects include; excessive numbness, skin irritation, itchiness, burning sensation.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Give the spray a gentle shake, then spray and rub on the frenulum and underneath the shaft.
Give it 10 minutes for proper absorption.
For beginners, three sprays should be the starting point, a user can add the number of sprays however it should not exceed 10 sprays a day.
A: There are possible side effects related to using this product some include; itchiness, skin irritation, excessive numbness, and burning sensation.
A: Users with lidocaine allergy and couples intending to get pregnant are advised to refrain from using the spray.
A: Promescent may work owing to the fact that it has lidocaine as an active ingredient.
Lidocaine has been proved to help in premature ejaculation.
A: This information has not been indicated on the official website.
|Edge Delay gel||$23.95||Ginkgo biloba leaf extract, Dicaprylyl ether Hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, Turnera diffusa leaf extract Jojoba oil|
|Edge Delay spray||$19.95||Jojoba oil extract, Horny goat extract, and Ginkgo biloba leaf extract|
|KY duration spray||$19.97||Lidocaine, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid|
Is Promescent Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The product is said to be safe and the manufacturer advises users to discontinue use in case of allergic reactions.
Promescent Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying?
Users of this product praise the product for its effectiveness however, some users claim that the ejaculation delay is 45 minutes and not 1 hour.
Promescent: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
The product can be bought on the official website and comes in different sizes:
- Travel size (10 sprays) – $19.95
- Standard size (60 sprays) – $59.95
- Home and away – $73.95
The Bottom Line
Promescent is an ejaculatory delaying product that could help men with premature ejaculation problems. With Lidocaine as an active ingredient and has been backed by science, users might find this as a reason for using the product.
If users are able to last longer during intercourse, they may be able to stay longer and satisfy their partners. This may help reduce sexually related frustrations.
As for users who are allergic to Lidocaine or intend to get pregnant, this product is a no go zone for them.
Some individuals may also face some side effects such as excessive numbness and redness around areas where Promescent is applied.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Promescent?
Promescent is an ejaculation stopping product that employs “Target Zone” technology to speed up the absorption of the product by the body.
After 10 minutes of application, the spray is fully absorbed and leaves neither a sticky nor slippery residue.
For users who are afraid of transferring the numbness effect to their partners, manufacturers promise that if instructions are followed it is not transferable.