Progentra is marketed as an organic male sexual enhancement supplement. This product claims to increase sexual desire and stamina, and it can also increase the size and strength of your erections. It will give you added sexual confidence.
Progentra Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are a number of primary active ingredients in this supplement, including:
- Tongkat Ali – This is a plant native to Southeast Asia, which can raise sex drive. A review in Complimentary Therapies in Medicine showed the efficacy of Tongkat Ali in treating erectile dysfunction.
- Maca Root – This is a plant which is high in antioxidants, which strengthen the immune system. In addition, it enhances sexual libido and it can effectively treat menopause symptoms. A review in BMC Complimentary and Alternative Medicine found that ingestion of maca improves sexual functioning.
- Arginine – This is an amino acid which improves circulation in the body. It does this by increasing the amount of nitric oxide in your system. Research in Pharmacognosy Reviews found that nitric oxide can increase sexual drive.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Progentra
Progentra contains ingredients which will increase levels of testosterone in the male body. This leads to an increase in libido, and an increase in muscle mass and strength.
Other substances initiate the production of nitric oxide in the body. This improves circulation, including to the manhood. This is why it is considered to be an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.
Progentra Pros & Cons
- This product can increase your sexual libido.
- It may be an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- Progentra may improve your sexual stamina.
- It can increase a man’s sexual confidence.
- There are several popular ingredients missing.
- These are large capsules which may be hard to swallow.
- You may experience mild side effects like.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day, with a full glass of water.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: There are some possible side effects associated with this product, including restlessness, anxiety, and insomnia as well as gout, bloating, abdominal pain, airway inflammation, diarrhea, low blood pressure, blood abnormalities, and allergies.
If you do experience unpleasant side effects, stop taking the supplement immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
A: The manufacturer does not mention any health conditions which preclude taking this supplement. Whether you have a medical condition or not, you must go to a doctor before you begin taking this supplement to make sure it's medically suitable for you.
A: This product does not work, no. The majority of reviews on Amazon stated that this product did nothing for them and was a waste of money.
A: You can buy this product on Amazon, which means you're covered by their 60-day money-back guarantee. Just send the product back and let them know within 60 days of the original purchase date for a full refund.
|Progentra||$49.80||Tongkat Ali, maca root, arginine, ginseng blend|
|Male Extra||$64.95||L-arginine, Pomegranate, MSM, L-methionine, Zinc, Cordyceps, Niacin|
|VigRX Plus||$69||Epimedium leaf extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Muira Pauma Bark extract|
|Cilexin||$52.93||Arginine, Tongkat Ali, Panax Ginseng, pumpkin seed extract, muira puama|
|TestoMax200||$69.95 + $6.95 shipping in the U.S.||Tongkat Ali, Ginger Root, Gingko Biloba|
|Ageless Male||$44.95||Fenugreek, Zinc, Magnesium|
|Nugenix||$69.99 plus $4.99 S&H||Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, L-Citrulline Malate|
|Horny Goat Weed||$12.95||Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali, Maca, Saw Palmetto, Muira Puama|
These types of male sexual enhancement supplements have a very wide price range, and Progentra is towards the top of the range.
It’s expensive, and it doesn’t include anything unusual to justify the price. In fact, there are cheaper brands with additional ingredients.
Is Progentra Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Based on the ingredients this product is quite safe. You may experience some mild side effects, but otherwise, there are no major complaints.
Progentra Customer Reviews & Results
The majority of the customer reviews were very poor. Users didn’t mention much in the way of side effects, but they did say the product was ineffective. They felt they wasted their money.
Progentra: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on Amazon for $49.80. You may be able to get it from other online retailers as well, namely eBay.
The Bottom Line
Progentra is a male sexual enhancement supplement which is clearly very ineffective. Users reported that the supplement did not work, despite the very high cost. It’s a very typical product which does not include any unique ingredients. In the final analysis, it’s not worth the cost or time.
There are a few potential mild side effects with this product. If you have any unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the supplement immediately and see a physician if necessary. Before you begin taking this supplement, see your doctor and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Progentra?
Progentra is a male sexual enhancement supplement which can increase your sex drive and help resolve erectile dysfunction issues. However, you can’t continue to take a supplement forever. Here are some natural ways to help with erectile issues:
- Keep yourself at a decent weight. Being overweight can lead to problems with erections.
- Exercise your pelvic floor to improve erections. Do plenty of Kegel exercises.
- You can decrease the chance of having erectile dysfunction by eating a healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fish.
- Walk! Walking frequently decreases the chances of getting erectile dysfunction.