Prexil is a male sexual enhancement supplement with numerous benefits. This supplement can help with sexual dysfunction issues like premature ejaculation.
It may also make orgasms more intense, improve recovery time, increase sexual stamina, and improve the health of the prostate. The product claims to increase testosterone levels, which could increase libido and builds muscle mass and strength.
Prexil Ingredients – The Breakdown
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in this supplement:
- Tribulus Terrestris – This plant increases the production of testosterone, which elevates libido and muscle mass. A study published in Maturitas looked at the efficacy and safety of this plant for male sexual dysfunction, and the results varied.
- Ginseng – This root increases libido and improves erectile dysfunction. It may also help improve premature ejaculation, as it can enhance levels of dopamine and serotonin in the brain. An article published in Spermatogenesis looked at the relationship between ginseng and male reproductive function.
- Gingko Biloba – This is an extract from a tree called Maidenhair. It promotes circulation in the body, which improves erectile dysfunction. A study published in the Journal of Sex and Martial Therapy looked at the effect of this plant on anti-depressant-induced sexual dysfunction in men. The results showed overwhelming improvement in erections and general sexual dysfunction.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Prexil
There are ingredients in this supplement which can raise testosterone levels. This claims to increase sex drive and could also build the muscles. A study in The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism found a strong link between testosterone levels and libido.
There are other ingredients that act as vasodilators, can improve blood flow all over the body including the manhood. This leads to stronger, harder erections.
Ginseng elevates levels of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin in the brain. They are important for controlling ejaculation.
Prexil Pros & Cons
- This product claims to enhance sexual stamina and endurance.
- It could support prostate health.
- The supplement claims to reduce sexual recovery time.
- It may increase the intensity of orgasms.
- The product may also help with premature ejaculation.
- This is an expensive product.
- The supplement contains soy, which is a common allergen.
- It could make breathing problems worse.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule per day with food and a lot of water. Do not take more than the suggested amount for any reason.
A: Some of the substances in this product can lead to mild side effects. For example, oat straw can lead to intestinal gas and bloating. Epimedium could cause dizziness, nosebleed vomiting, thirst, and dry mouth. L-Arginine could cause symptoms like abdominal pain, gout, bloating, allergic response, nausea, and diarrhea.
A: L-arginine can worsen the symptoms of asthma, and you shouldn’t take it after you’ve had a heart attack.
Tribulus Terrestris may make prostate conditions worse, so avoid it if you have a related condition. It may also affect blood sugar levels, making this supplement inappropriate for people with diabetes or who are having surgery within the next 2 week period.
A: This product contains ingredients which raise testosterone, which can increase testosterone. It also includes other substances which help solve sexual functioning issues. It should work. According to the testimonials in the official website and a few on Amazon, it works quite well. There were very few complaints.
A: The manufacturer has a 60-day money back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, let the company know and send it back within 60 days of the original purchase date.
|Prexil||$68.95||Tribulus Terrestris, Damiana, Oat Straw, Epimedium, Hawthorn Berry, Ginseng, l-Arginine, Muira Puama, Gingko Biloba|
|Zytenz||$39.95||Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, Tongkat Ali, Maca, Catuaba, Resveratrol, Magnesium, Chaste Berry|
|TestoMax200||$69.95||Tongkat Ali, Ginger Root, Gingko Biloba|
|Ageless Male||$44.95||Fenugreek, Zinc, Magnesium|
|Nugenix||$69.99 plus $4.99 S&H||Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, L-Citrulline Malate|
|Libido Max||$9.99||Yohimbe, maca root, L-Arginine, ginger, horny goat weed, Tribulus Terrestris|
|VigRX Plus||$69||Epimedium leaf extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Muira Pauma Bark extract|
Prexil is an expensive product, as are many of the other supplements in this class. In terms of ingredients, it’s much richer than many other products so it could be worth the price.
Is Prexil Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are some health warnings, but as long as you abide by them the product is safe for you to take. These are ingredients which mostly lead to only mild side effects.
Prexil Customer Reviews & Results
There are a lot of wonderful testimonials on the official website. Men raved about how this product helped them with their premature ejaculation issues and enhanced their sexual functioning in general.
There were a few reviews outside of the website, but not very many. They varied. Some users appreciated the product, and there were a couple of reviews from people who found it less helpful.
Prexil: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, and on eBay. On Amazon the price is $68.95 plus $12.95 shipping. The prices on eBay are all over $200.
On the official website, the prices are as follows:
- 1 month – $68.95
- 2 months – $124.95
- 3 months – $174.95
- 4 months – $214.95
- 5 months – $244.95
- 6 months – $264.95
- 1 year – $398.95
The Bottom Line on Prexil
Prexil is marketed as an organic male supplement pill which claims to treat premature ejaculation, make orgasms more intense, increase libido and stamina, treat prostate issues, and speed up sexual recovery time.
This is an expensive supplement, but it contains a rich collection of quality ingredients. The testimonials for this product on the company website were excellent. Men were very pleased with their results and said they would certainly repurchase. There weren’t many reviews elsewhere online, but the ones that existed were mostly positive.
People who suffer from diabetes or asthma or who are having surgery within 2 weeks should avoid this product. Whether you have a medical condition or not, you should see a doctor before taking this supplement to get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Prexil?
Prexil is a supplement that aims to help men with sexual functioning issues like low libido and premature ejaculation. We hope this is the ideal product for you, and that it helps solve your issues and enhance your sex life.
There are some natural methods you can use for improving premature ejaculation. Here are some tips:
- Research indicates that doing pelvic floor exercises can help with premature ejaculation.
- Try to have sex less often. If you wait a long time in between sessions, it could lengthen the amount of time before you ejaculate.
- Eating foods that are rich in magnesium can help with premature ejaculation. Examples include oysters, yogurt, spinach, almonds, and chickpeas.
- There’s a connection between zinc levels and sexual functioning in men. Try taking supplements.