Maxman is a sexual enhancement supplement that promises to help manage male health-related issues to promote sexual performance, according to its producer. It claims to increase penile size by supporting blood flow in sexual organs.
The company behind this supplement is based in Taiwan but sells the product mostly in North America as well as other parts of the world. However, the product is only available through retailer sites as the company doesn’t have an official website.
Maxman Ingredients – The Breakdown
The listed ingredients that help this product achieve its purpose are as follows:
- L-Arginine – has been used as a key component in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and it is also a common ingredient in most male enhancement products. According to one research article in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, it may support orgasmic function and overall satisfaction during intercourse.
- Maca Root Powder – The herb may help improve sexual desire in healthy adult men. According to one study appearing in the journal Andrologia, there was a notable improvement in sexual verity in the participants who took part in a study featured on the platform. This effect is linked to this ingredient’s ability to support testosterone balance in the body.
- Avena Sativa – is an aphrodisiac herb that one study in journal Polish Pharmaceutical Society suggests may help manage sexual dysfunction. However, the test incorporated other ingredient herbs such as Ginko Biloba and Withania Somnifera to create a male enhancement formula.
- Ginseng – besides being a well-known ingredient in Chinese medical practice, a review article in the journal Spermatogenesis suggests that this herb might improve sperm quality.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Maxman
It may influence how the body produces the hormones involved with sexual function. Besides, the herbal ingredients in the formula may help resolve the nutritional deficit that might be the culprit behind the sexual problem.
Users of this product may experience an increase in size due to the increase in blood circulation in the genitalia. However, most users may not see the results immediately.
According to the producer, most consumers experience notable effects like an increase in size after around 12 weeks.
Maxman Pros & Cons
- Most of its ingredients have some research backing their potency
- The product claims to improve blood flow inside the penile cells
- It can also bolter sexual performance
- It may help improve sexual stamina and virility
- Some users might experience a headache as a side effect
- The product might have other ingredients that are not mentioned
- The product doesn’t have an official website
- Its effects are short term and only active when the substance is still in the body
Customer Questions and Answers
A: For better results, you should take 2 pills per day with a glass of water. Use it as one of your ways to prepare for intercourse for better results.
A: Some of the unwanted effects that some users of this product might face include headache. It might also cause a long-term erection, which might be embracing when one is not in the mood.
A: Use of this product is prohibited for people with notable health issues. Some sources highlighted that it has secrete ingredients that may negatively react with medication for heart conditions, diabetes and in general don’t recommend its use.
A: Well, looking at the ingredient profile and testimonials from previous users, this product may work. However, notable results may only surface after 12 weeks of using the product as recommended.
A: This product doesn’t offer a money-back guarantee. They also don’t have an official website and there is no mention anywhere that they allow returns.
|Alpha Genix XL||$89.99||L-arginine, ketoglutarate, L-citrulline|
|Leyzene2||$23.18||Royal jelly, ginseng, horny goat weed, black pepper extract|
|Male Extra||$64.95||L-arginine, Pomegranate, MSM, L-methionine, Zinc, Cordyceps, Niacin|
|Nugenix||$69.99 plus $4.99 S&H||Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, L-Citrulline Malate|
|TestoMax200||$69.95 + $6.95 shipping in the U.S.||Tongkat Ali, Ginger Root, Gingko Biloba|
|Delta Prime||$99 + $6.95 shipping||Vitamin D, zinc, horny goat weed, saw palmetto, stinging nettle|
|VigRX Plus||$69||Epimedium leaf extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Muira Pauma Bark extract|
Is Maxman Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Most of the ingredients in this product may be safe and have some scientific back up confirming the same.
CAUTION! An overdose of this product might be detrimental to health. Also, some sources, online, mention that Maxman’s formula has been tested to have components that might lower blood pressure below healthy levels.
Maxman Customer Reviews & Results
A section of people who have used this product has seen some improvement in their sexual performance. On the overhand, over 40% of users don’t seem to like it. Some claim it didn’t work for them.
Maxman: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
One bottle of this product retails at $39.99, and it’s only available from major retailer sites.
The Bottom Line
Well, the claims that Maxman makes in influencing blood flow in the penile chamber to increase size makes some biological sense. Besides that, it claims to support male sexual health through its ingredient components.
This might help improve sexual dysfunction as well as resolve other male sex issues such as lack of interest.
However, the product is only meant for healthy people. That is, it’s not for people with health conditions like those associated with heart problems, diabetes and those under medication. It might react with other drugs to cause serious health-related problems.
Fortunately, the market has lots of male support products that are much safer and have a better history of improving sexual performance.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Maxman?
This product may work after a long term of use and that after 12 weeks users may expect to see notable results. However, the legal status of this product is wanting.
According to an article on drug alert appearing at the Australian Government Department of Health, Maxman was tested to have a secrete drug that may pose serious health problems to people with heart and blood pressure-related conditions.