BreatheMD is an immune and respiratory system support supplement that uses traditional herbs that are also research-backed. It is a doctor-formulated supplement that offers necessary nutritional support to the respiratory system.
With a combination of Pelargonium sidoides and other revolutionary traditional herbs that are study backed, the company believes this formula helps support the proper functioning of lungs and a healthy immune system.
BreatheMD Ingredients – What to Look For?
- Pelargonium Sidoides- It is a botanical ingredient that helps soothe the upper respiratory tract. Some tests agree it relieves health conditions such as fatigue, headache, nasal drippage, and cough. According to Pharmaceutical, studies have shown that Pelargonium sidoides is a potential candidate for empirical treatment of respiratory tract diseases.
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) – It is a compound ingredient known to support the production of glutathione, an important antioxidant enzyme in the body responsible for cleaning and fixing damaged tissues. According to Antioxidants, NAC is a potent ingredient that can be used in dietary supplements following its potentiality of containing potent antioxidant properties for managing various diseases.
- Vitamin E – It is an essential ingredient for maintaining immune health. Studies have shown that it improves T-cell production in the thymus to ensure an improved immune response. According to Nutrients, Vitamin E may enhance immune responses in humans and responsible for protecting the body from various infectious diseases.
- Vitamin C – This ingredient amplifies vitamin E effects by influencing the innate and adaptive immune system, where it strengthens epithelial tissues and improves immune cell activity. According to the Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry, Vitamin C is a potent therapeutic agent in different situations. It has been found to have a protective effect on the immune system, reduces allergic reaction severity, and helps fight infections.
- Vitamin D3 – This ingredient is in the form of cholecalciferol an integral part of immune and respiratory health. It is known to encourage molecule production responsible for enhancing immune cell function including T cells. It also protective effects in your body against pathogens. According to the Journal of Investigative Medicine, Vitamin D has been found to have the ability to modulate an adaptive and innate immune response.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind BreatheMD
This product taps its power from 8 essential botanicals, vitamins, amino acids, and other traditional herbs, and that blend is what makes the dosage effective. Ideally, BreatheMD supports health in several approaches. For one, it enhances the immune system function, boosts defense against unwanted particles, supports healthy antioxidation activity, and aids the respiratory system performance. It notably helps rebalance body temperature as well as promote better immunity.
Pros & Cons
- The product supports immune system health
- Promotes the proper functioning of the respiratory system
- It helps relieve chest discomfort that appears as a result of coughing
- The supplement helps boost your body’s ability to regulate body temperature
- It doesn’t promise uniform results across individuals
- It doesn’t promise instant results
Consumer Questions & Answers
Q: How to Use BreatheMD?
A: The daily dosage is 1 capsule twice a day with food. You may also take it as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Q: Does BreatheMD Have Any Side Effects?
A: It is considered a side-effect-free doctor-designed immune system support product, by the manufacturer.
Q: Can I Use BreatheMD If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There is no direct restriction that warns against taking this supplement alongside other drugs. However, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t let your doctor guide you in this case.
Q: Does BreatheMD Work?
A: Yes, BreatheMD works. For one, it is tested with positive results, and that most users have benefited already.
Q: What Is BreatheMD Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: BreatheMD is backed by a 90-day money-back guarantee. So, if for some reason you feel that you need to return the item, you can do that within 90 days from the day of placing your order.
BreatheMD Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Health Nutrition Naturals – Immune Support||$8.92||Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Graviola leaf powder, Raspberry Fruit Powder|
|Vita Provision Immune Support||$29.99||Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Echinacia, Ginger, Elderberry, Zinc, Propolis|
|Multi-Max Immune Support Supplement||$19.99||Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Zinc, Selenium, Magnesium|
|Havasu Nutrition-Ultimate Immune Defense||$14.99||Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Selenium, Magnesium, Elderberry Fruit Extract,
Is BreatheMD Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are currently no complaints or warnings regarding the safety of this product from previous users an indication that it is safe for use. Also, according to the manufacturer, this product has been formulated using clinically studied and proven ingredients without any harmful fillers or additives that can compromise your health.
BreatheMD Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
This product’s rating and BreatheMD reviews are quite remarkable. The product had a star rating of 4.9 out of 5 an indication that the supplement is good. In addition, the majority of BreatheMD reviews on the official website are good.
The majority of previous users have termed the supplement as a great product that has improved their pulmonary function. One client, in particular, said that after using the product, he could notice the difference in his breathing pattern almost immediately.
BreatheMD: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
- One bottle – $32.99
- Three bottles – $27.99
- Six bottles – $22.99
The Bottom Line on BreatheMD
There are plenty of immune health products that promise to help you maintain a healthy immune system. BreatheMD is among the few immune health supplements that have all the necessary ingredients that support its promise.
It contains a clinically studied dose of Pelargonium sidoides (South African geranium) that may support your respiratory health while promoting proper hydration and nutrient absorption.
In precise, it is an innovative and advanced breathing and lung support supplement specifically formulated to minimize the symptoms of respiratory distress, coughs, and colds.
BreatheMD also contains vitamin E, an antioxidant associated with overall immune support, and it is free of gluten and dairy.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About BreatheMD?
After a few months of using BreatheMD, the producers highlight that the production of white blood cells and T-cell may improve. Meaning, it may be necessary to continue using the product to enjoy its full and continued benefits.