About Averr Aglow
Averr Aglow is a skincare line that targets adult acne in women. This line’s collection features cleansers, treatments, moisturizers, hydrating creams, toners, serums, and face sprays. All these products are supposedly all-natural, and work amazingly to help battle cystic acne and regular breakouts.
The brand lists over 40 vitamins and minerals that are incorporated into different products. They supposedly help balance the skin’s oil production, eliminate bad bacteria, nurture good bacteria, exfoliate dead skin and replenish the skin’s nutrient requirement.
What is Averr Aglow Made of?
Averr Aglow products are formulated using notable natural ingredients such as;
- Grape Seed Oil – Scientifically, grapes are known as Vitis vinifera L. The Foods journal claims that grape seed extract contains antioxidant and antimicrobial effects which is essential for acne, dark under-eye circles, and androgenetic alopecia.
- Chamomile Extract – According to the Electronic Physician, chamomile extract contains antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties. In the study, chamomile extract demonstrated the ability to cure skin lesions.
- Cloudberry Oil- Rubus chamaemorus, also known as cloudberry is a Scandinavian plant whose berries are rich sources of vitamin E, beta-carotene, and anthocyanins. According to the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, this ingredient contains trace minerals and fatty acids which repair damaged skin.
- Jojoba- Simmondsia chinensis, also known as jojoba is a drought-resistant plant with anti-inflammatory effects on the skin. According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information, jojoba is effective for skin infections, skin aging, and wound healing.
- Acai- Euterpe oleracea is the scientific name of acai, a small purple berry. The Journal of Drugs in Dermatology claims that acai is a potent source of antioxidants such as ferulic acids and epicatechin. Due to its antioxidant content, this ingredient helps scavenge free radicals.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Averr Aglow
Averr Aglow’s philosophy is to approach skincare from a different angle. Instead of assuming that breakout-prone skin is caused by consumer’s unhealthy habits, this skincare line is focused in going skin deep and solving the issues within. These products claim to balance sebum production, eliminate bad bacteria, nourish the good bacteria, eliminate dead skin, and nourish the skin with vital nutrients leaving it healthy and glowing.
Averr Aglow Pros and Cons
- This product line may help clear the skin from acne breakouts
- It claims to help eliminate blackheads, breakouts, and blemishes
- Claims to be formulated with all-natural and organic ingredients
- May leave skin looking healthy and radiant
- May prevent further breakouts
- The results may not be instant and can take months
- Some products contain harsh ingredients such as grapefruit
- The individual products seem a bit expensive than their competitors
- The results may widely vary from user to user
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: Averr Aglow products are designed for either morning or evening regimens. The morning routine generally starts with the Clarifying Hydration Dew face spray. Once sprayed, soak a cotton pad in the Cleansing Nectar and buff it over the skin to exfoliate. The next step is to use a toner which is optional. Next, lather on the Flawless Nourishing Cream and finish off with the Clarifying Hydration Dew.
For the evening routine, start with cleansing the skin. Like in the morning spray the Hydration Dew on your face. Apply the Cleansing Nectar using a cotton pad, and then dab the Overnight Elixir to your skin. The Overnight Elixir can be applied on the entire face or can be used as a spot treatment.
A: While there are side effects listed for these products, the brand uses citrus oils in its ingredients which could cause further breakouts.
A: This brand does not restrict users with health conditions from using its products. If you are pregnant or nursing, there are Averr Aglow products that are safe for you such as the Luminous Complexion Toner and the No.1 Clarifying Hydration Dew.
A: In skincare, what works for some users may not necessarily work for others. And that is the reality with these products as well. Considering the ingredients present in the formulas, these products could work.
A: The Averr Aglow Bundle is the most comprehensive kit by the brand it is tailored for diminishing breakouts, blackheads, and blemishes. It contains 9 products. The Clear Skin Kit has only four products; the Clarifying Hydration Dew, Clear Skin Elixir, Flawless Nourishment, and Radiant Cleansing Nectar which are also featured in the Averr Aglow Bundle.
A: No. The products are only sold on the company’s website.
Averr Aglow Alternatives
|Cocokind Chia Facial Oil||$16.00||Chia Seed Oil, Chamomile Flowers|
|PRIIA Loose Mineral
|$30.00||Botanicals, Premium-Grade Minerals|
|Face Reality Mandelic
|$29.00||Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Gluconolactone|
Is Averr Aglow Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, Averr Aglow products are safe as they contain all-natural ingredients. Ingredients are claimed to be gentle for sensitive skin. Users battling rosacea can also benefit from these products. Reviewers complained of product consistency, fragile bottle (shatters when dropped), and faulty spray nozzles.
Averr Aglow Customer Reviews & Results
Like any other brand, Averr Aglow received praise and critique in equal measure. Reviewers who loved these products claimed that their skin healed, looked more radiant, and felt softer. Those who didn’t like the products claimed that the cleanser was too oily, citrus oils in the formula caused further breakout, and the consistency of the Radiant Cleansing Nectar was not appealing.
Averr Aglow: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Averr Aglow products are sold both individually and in kits. You can buy these products at the official website at the following prices;
- Averr Aglow Bundle- $351.00
- Luminous Clear Skin Kit- $189.99
- Clear Skin Set- $149.00
- Perfectionist Overnight Serum- $79.00
- Flawless Nourishment Cream- $44.00
- Completely Clear Gelee Makeup Remover- $25.00
The Bottom Line on Averr Aglow
Averr Aglow is an organic skincare brand that promises to leave your breakout days behind you as it ushers you to healthy and glowing skin. These products target to help regulate sebum production and elimination of bad bacteria that cause regular breakouts.
Averr Aglow has a comprehensive skincare line that users can choose from. Some products are safe for pregnancy and nursing.
However, some users experienced breakouts from these breakouts due to the presence of citrus oils such as bergamot oil. This was a major turn-off for some users. If citrus oils are also harsh to your skin, you can go for other brands with mild and gentle ingredients instead.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Averr Aglow?
Averr Aglow was formerly called Hello Aglow. It was founded by Camille Chulick, an entrepreneur who struggled with cystic acne for 16 years. Her quest for the solution to her constant breakouts inspired her to formulate her skincare line.