Celluage Skin Cream is an anti-aging product which promises to remove the signs of age from the complexion, such as wrinkles, lines, and other abrasions. It tightens the skin and improves elasticity, and it also deeply moisturizes and gets rid of dryness. It’s high in antioxidants which repair the skin and protect it from damage, like UV rays.
Celluage Ingredients – What to Look For?
Here are some of the primary active Celluage ingredients:
- Syn-Coll – This is a synthetic peptide which increases collagen production, tightening the skin and making it more elastic. It’s effective at smoothing wrinkles and lines. A study in Scientific Reports looked at the enhanced skin permeation abilities of anti-wrinkle peptides.
- Kojic Acid – This is a chemical agent produced by fungi. It has excellent lightening properties and can fade age spots, scars, and sun damage. It has antioxidants that can repair and protect the skin. An article published in Biomedicine and Pharmacotherapy examined the applications of kojic acid in cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This substance exists naturally in the skin, and it has the ability to hold a tremendous amount of liquid. It moisturizes the skin and gets rid of dryness, and well as giving it volume and smoothing wrinkles and lines. An 8-week study published in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology found that a new nano-hyaluronic acid decreased wrinkle depth, improved firmness and elasticity, and improved skin hydration.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Celluage
Celluage Cream contains a couple of different peptides. There are amino acids that initiate collagen production, replacing some that diminish with age. This tightens the skin and makes it more elastic, smoothing wrinkles and lines. An article in the International Journal of Molecular Science examined the anti-wrinkle benefits of peptides.
Another peptide called Syn-ake relaxes the muscles and slows their movement, so it appears as if there are fewer wrinkles and lines. This cream has some very hydrating ingredients which moisturize the skin and eliminate dryness.
They also plump the complexion, helping to smooth wrinkles and lines. Celluage is rich in anti-inflammatory agents which reduce redness and swelling and can heal skin conditions.
There is a unique ingredient called RonaFlair LDP which is a cosmetic filler that smooths wrinkles, lines, and other abrasions on the face.
Celluage includes a lot of antioxidants, which kill free radicals and lower oxidative stress. This helps to repair damage to the skin barrier, and it protects it from environmental stressors like UV rays and pollution. An article in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery examined the essentials of antioxidants in skincare.
Celluage Pros & Cons
- Celluage could remove wrinkles and lines.
- The product may deeply moisturize and eliminate dryness.
- Celluage might tighten the skin and improve elasticity.
- This cream could repair damage to the skin barrier.
- The product may protect the skin from UV rays.
- You can only buy it on the official website.
- It’s possible to experience an allergic skin reaction.
- The price point is very high.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: You should use Celluage twice a day, in the morning and again before you go to sleep. Apply it to damp skin, so wash your face or take a shower first. Take a small amount of the cream onto your fingers and rub it all over your skin until it’s absorbed. After 30 days you should see potent results.
A: There is a possibility that you could experience an allergic reaction to an ingredient, leading to a rash or redness, or itchy skin. If this occurs, stop using the product right away and see a dermatologist if you think it’s necessary.
A: There are few health conditions which could preclude taking Celluage Cream, but if you have an allergy to an ingredient you could have a reaction. It’s important to check the list carefully before using the cream to make sure it’s suitable for you.
A: Celluage contains some potent anti-aging ingredients including 2 types of peptides, the deeply hydrating hyaluronic acid, and kojic acid. They have the potency to tighten the skin and remove wrinkles and lines, as well as hydrate and provide other benefits. It should be an effective anti-aging cream. Sadly, there are no Celluage Day and Night Cream reviews to confirm this.
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy for all regular items, but not for sale items. The product must be in its original condition and packaging. If you’re not happy with the item contact the company and let them know. Do not send the product back to the seller. You should receive a full refund.
A: Begin using Celluage Cream in your 20s, before the signs of age have begun to show. It will slow down aging and protect your skin from environmental harm like UV rays. If you are in middle age, this cream is ideal to remove wrinkles and lines and firm your skin.
A: The official site lists NB Marketing Group, Inc at the bottom, but we believe that may be the distributer. The manufacturer is called Celluage, and they are a skin care company which produces anti-aging products. However, there is virtually no information about this organisation online at all.
A: No, there are no retail stores which sell Celluage. There doesn’t appear to be any other place to buy it except for the official website.
Celluage Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Celluage Day and Night Cream||$128||Kojic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid,
RonaFlair LDP, Syn-ake, Syn-Coll
|Lancome Absolue||$270||Zea Mays Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran,
Castanea Sativa, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture
|Prache Cream||Unknown||Retinol, Currant Seed Extract, Phytoceramides, Acmella Flower Extract|
|Countertime||$100||Fermented Sugars, Tetrapeptide, Retinatural Complex|
|IT Cosmetics||$17.32||Turmeric Root, Canola Oil, Aloe Leaf, Coconut Oil,
Grapefruit Oil, Bergamot Oil, Orange Peel, Retinol,
There is a real range of prices among these brands. Celluage is still somewhat high, but there are also more expensive products. Note that the price of Celluage is for 2 products, while the others are one.
The formulas for these anti-aging products vary quite a bit, each of these having a unique selection of ingredients. Celluage is a strong product among other brands.
Is Celluage Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Celluage Skin Anti Wrinkle Serum is a safe product. At worst you could end up with a skin reaction to an allergen or an ingredient like kojic acid, which can cause irritation.
Celluage Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
We couldn’t find any Celluage reviews online which discussed this product at all. This is never a good sign for a brand, but possibly the product is somewhat new and people haven’t had a chance to write a review. At any rate, we can’t get any idea of customer opinion on Celluage.
Celluage: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
As far as we can tell, the only place where you can buy this product is on the Celluage official website. The Celluage Day and Night Cream is only sold as a set, and it’s priced at $128.16. A set of 3 bottles costs $174. For a six-month supply, the Celluage price is $228.
The Bottom Line on Celluage
Celluage is an anti-aging day and night cream rich in peptides and other ingredients which tighten the skin, improve elasticity, and smooth wrinkles and lines. It’s a deeply hydrating cream that moisturizes, gets rid of dryness, and plumps the skin.
The price of the product is quite high, and there’s very little information about the manufacturer online. In addition, we couldn’t find any Celluage skincare reviews on the Internet at all, which is not a particularly good sign. We’d like to find out what users thought of this cream.
There is a chance that you could end up with skin irritation or reaction to one of the Celluage ingredients. If you notice a rash or other symptoms, stop using the cream immediately. It’s a good idea to go to a dermatologist before using it to make sure it’s suitable for your skin.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Celluage?
Celluage Skin Care is an anti-aging cream that should firm your skin, hydrate, and remove wrinkles, lines, and other signs of age. We hope this product is working as you expected and is giving you a younger, fresher complexion. There are some natural things you can do to slow aging in your skin. Here are some tips:
- Follow a strict skin regimen every morning and every night, cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. Exfoliate several times a week.
- Protect your skin from the sun’s rays on a daily basis by wearing a strong sunblock.
- Drink plenty of water every day. It keeps your skin healthy and hydrated.
- Eat foods high in vitamins and antioxidants, to help repair the skin barrier and protect it from harm. Try avocados, flaxseed, olive oil, vegetables, and berries.