About Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support
Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support, as the name suggests, is a dietary supplement that helps lower blood sugar levels down to its normal range.
It consists of high-quality herbs, vitamins, and minerals that work together to support the body’s glucose homeostasis system.
Blood Sugar Support is among the wide range of products offered by Vita Balance, a health supplements company based in the US.
With the tagline, “Mother Nature knows best,” the company offers natural formula intended to support health and address different health concerns resulting from health deficiencies and imbalances.
They are the main supplier of nutritional supplements in North America. Vita Balance currently holds 35 different brands of supplements under its wing.
Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support Ingredients – The Breakdown
The ingredients have been chosen specifically to provide the necessary blood sugar-reducing benefits. These include:
- Guggul – This tree sap has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years now due to its ability to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range. This recent study published last January 2020 in the International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Science further affirms the anti-diabetic properties of Guggul.
- Banaba Leaf – Traditionally used in Southeast Asia to treat various ailments, the banaba leaves’ ability to lower blood sugar levels is attributed to its high content of corosolic acid and ellagitannins. Corosolic acid works by increasing insulin sensitivity, according to this 2006 study from the journal Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. Ellagitannin, meanwhile, helps activate glucose transport in fat cells according to this article.
- Bitter Melon – This vegetable is said to lower blood sugar through its insulin-like properties. Unfortunately, it is not yet an approved treatment for diabetes but numerous studies, like this 2013 review from the Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Diseases, confirm not just the antidiabetic effects of bitter melon but also its other medicinal applications.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon is said to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range after meals, according to this journal article from the American Diabetes Association. The amount of cinnamon in this formula is not as high as those found in other brands, but it’s because too much of it will thin out the blood and increase one’s bleeding tendencies.
- Gymnema sylvestre – Aside from helping you fight sugar cravings, this plant also helps stimulate insulin secretion and promote regeneration of damaged pancreatic cells in type 1 diabetes. The significance of Gymnema sylvestre in the treatment of diabetes is described in this 2017 review from the journal Current Pharmaceutical Design.
- Vanadium – This mineral is naturally present in trace amounts in plants and animals. This 1998 review from the journal Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry reported that vanadium lowers blood sugar levels by increasing insulin sensitivity, thus lowering the need for insulin in both type 1 and 2 diabetics.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support
Based on the ingredients listed above, it seems that there are three main mechanisms through which Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support exerts its effects on blood sugar levels.
First is by increasing the cells’ sensitivity to insulin which, in turn, helps to mobilize glucose molecules into the cells. This is especially helpful for individuals who suffer from type 2 diabetes, wherein there’s enough insulin produced but the body is not sensitive enough.
The other two mechanisms, meanwhile, target the root cause of type 1 diabetes as they involve stimulating the body to produce more insulin and promoting repair of damaged pancreatic cells.
Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support Pros & Cons
It has a stellar list of ingredients, but it still comes with a couple of advantages and disadvantages, which include:
- It is composed of ingredients with proven antidiabetic effects.
- It is said to target the root cause of both types (1 and 2) of diabetes.
- It claims to normalize blood sugar levels even after meals.
- It can also help lower blood pressure.
- Some customers find the product relatively more expensive.
- Its results may vary among individuals.
- It may take a while before the desired results are achieved.
A: One capsule of Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support must be taken once to thrice daily, depending on the instruction of your healthcare specialist. Preferably, each capsule must be taken after meals.
A: The all-natural formula of Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support should render the formula free of any undesirable side effects. In case of unwanted reactions, however, it is advised to stop taking the supplement at once.
A: Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support is suitable for individuals who have controlled diabetes. Those who have uncontrolled diabetes must consult their specialist first prior to using this supplement. The same goes for individuals who have medical conditions other than diabetes.
A: Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support has ingredients that are proven for their beneficial effects on blood sugar levels. Based on that alone, we can say that the formula works.
A: Unfortunately, it seems that the manufacturer has no money-back guarantee or return policy for buyers who won’t be satisfied with Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support.
Is Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Blood Sugar Support is an all-natural formula consisting of clinically-proven ingredients. Thus, it is assumed that the product is safe for regular use.
Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support Customer Reviews & Results
The product has garnered mixed reviews from users, but most of them have something nice to say about the product.
According to them, the supplement indeed helped lower their blood sugar levels. Some even commented on how nice the capsules smell.
Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Each bottle of Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support contains 60 capsules and costs $24.95. Discounts are currently being offered for multiple purchases.
The Bottom Line
Blood Sugar Support is one supplement that we think is worth trying. It has a good list of ingredients and it comes from a manufacturer that has a reputation for creating high-quality supplements.
The price may be a bit higher than others, but the most positive reviews should make up for it.
Overall, keeping blood sugar levels within the normal range is essential to good health. Taking supplements like Vita Balance Blood Sugar Support is key, but combining it with a healthy diet and exercise is better.
Then again, it would also help if you consult your healthcare specialist first prior to using any form of a supplement.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Blood Sugar Support?
Vita Balance normalizes not only fasting and post-meal blood sugar levels, but also HbA1c levels. HbA1c, otherwise known as glycosylated hemoglobin, is a test that measures how well you control your blood sugar for the past two to three months. The test is indicated for both types 1 and 2 diabetics, with the normal value being 5.7% or below.
Also, ordering this product will always be a one-time purchase, because the manufacturer offers no autoship option. They believe that the formula’s effectiveness is enough to gain repeat orders.
Claim Your Product
Use Coupon CONSUMER5 & Get 5% OFF at Official Website