About Vascular X
Vascular X is a muscle enhancing supplement touted to males who intend to achieve a more muscular physique. What the manufacturer claims is, the ingredients in this product may enhance the levels of both testosterone and Nitric Oxide (NO) which are essential in muscular growth.
It supposedly helps to come around the fact that although losing weight could be achieved fast with the right diet and exercise, it’s not easy to build muscles and this product may play a role in that.
The reason one may give this product attention is, there is some research supporting the potency of its ingredients in muscle growth.
Other claims are that it might help build lean muscles, shred some body fat and strengthen your efforts towards your dream body.
Vascular X Ingredients – The Breakdown
The ingredients in Vascular X include;
- Magnesium – This is an essential ion that is involved in a number of fundamental physiologic functions in humans. An article in the International Journal of Endocrinology points out that magnesium may play a major role in anabolic hormones such as testosterone in men.
- L-arginine – This ingredient is a natural precursor of Nitric Oxide which is an important component in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. In the Journal of Nutrition, a review article suggests that L-Arginine may help regulate nutrient metabolism to enhance lean tissue deposition as well as insulin resistance.
- Citruline – In the International Journal of Urology, in one featured study, supplementation of oral citrulline was declared important in the increase of Nitric Oxide in rats. This increase was then found to help improve penile structure and erection function.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Vascular X
Vascular X is a product that is focused on increasing the levels of testosterone and Nitric Oxide. Testosterone which is the male sex hormone is also important in causing an increase in muscle mass.
As for nitric oxide, it can enhance the blood circulation in the body which encourages muscle growth as well.
This supplement also contains other important elements that enhance protein synthesis which is also important in the production of testosterone.
Vascular X Pros & Cons
- The product may help you shred some weight
- It might, in the long run, help you build lean muscles
- It claims to boosts testosterone and nitric oxide levels
- The product promises fast results
- It’s not intended for women to use or anybody under 18
- The product might create a dependency to keep the muscles
- Results may not last in the long term
- Some ingredients may test as a false positive in a doping test
- Some people might experience side effects such as restlessness, yellow skin, profuse and sweating
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Vascular X?
A: Take 1 pill twice a day with a full glass of water.
CAUTION: Do not exceed the recommended dose and do not exceed use for more than three months.
Q: Does Vascular X Have Any Side Effects?
A: Yes, there are no restrictions regarding who can use and who cannot.
Q: Can I Take Vascular X If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Yes, you can because there are no restrictions by the manufacturer
Q: Does Vascular X Work?
A: This supplement may work as it contains ingredients that can increase NO and testosterone levels in the body.
Q: What Is Vascular X Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The company behind this product does not mention anything to do with the refund policy. However, this product is also sold by third-party retailers who have varying refund policies so the refund policy will depend on where you source the product.
Vascular X Alternatives
Is Vascular X Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product could be safe as no allergens have been reported. However, consumers may experience some side effects. Some consumers have complained of being charged improperly.
Vascular X Customer Reviews & Results
There are limited reviews on this product which makes it difficult to assess the customers’ opinions on this product.
Nevertheless, most customers were critical of the charging method used by the company.
Vascular X: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The official site of this product fails to disclose the price list. Third-party retailers, however, sell a bottle at $38.33.
The Bottom Line
While it may be easy for some men to gain a muscular build, other men struggle with the same owing to different biological factors.
In light of this, supplements like this promise to help the body gain that manly physique by delivering the right nutritional components.
It claims to work through supporting the production of testosterone and nitric oxide both of which are essential for muscle mass growth. While this takes place, you may shed some extra weight to pave way for the muscles.
However, it is a men-only supplement, meaning it may not deliver the desired results in women. Besides, children under 18 years do not use this formula.
Another downside is, some of its ingredients such as L-Arginine may test as a false positive during a doping test which is quite a disadvantage for sportsmen.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Vascular X?
Fortunately, this product offers a free trial sample that you may access by signing up for it and the company will deliver to you.
However, worth noting is that, although the company doesn’t mention the shipping charges, freest trials expect you to pay for shipping.