About Total Restore
Total Restore is a gut lining support supplement that may help keep your gut healthy and balanced. It is intended to strengthen the gut’s microbiome which consequently helps resolve digestive issues.
This product may improve weight issues, digestive discomfort and keep you feeling energized. It is a formula with 16 select ingredients, all of which also promote overall body wellness.
Total Restore Ingredients – What to Look For?
Top of the list of the ingredients in Total Restore include:
- L- Glutamine – This is a common amino acid in digestive support supplements. In this formula, it supposedly helps to control appetite and cravings. A study in the Journal of Epithelial Biology and Pharmacology suggests that Glutamine may support the function of intestinal epithelial tissues and weight loss.
- PepZin GI™ – This is supposedly another strong blend and patented ingredient in Total Restore. It’s made from L-carnosine and Zinc which going by one review report in the BMJ Journal, both of these ingredients play a role in calming the gut.
- Licorice Root Extract – According to a review article in The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, this extract ingredient may improve the function of the gut wall.
- N-acetyl D-glucosamine – This is a compound ingredient with other health benefits as well. It may improve joint health and together with that, here it works to enhance lectins absorption in the gut to help control its accumulation, and damaging the gut. One article in the Journal of Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics seems to support these claims.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Total Restore
This formula supposedly goes to work immediately after you consume it. That is, it is quickly absorbed and so users experience improved energy and reduced cravings right away. In other words, the formula is designed to digest quickly which allows the body to easily metabolize the constituents in an energy type that can be felt. You know the product is working when your concentration and energy levels start to change, and in few days your brain fog begins to lift. In precise, it may work slow on some users but in most people, it has been shown to generally take three days for dramatic results to show up.
Total Restore Pros & Cons
- It claims to ease bloating and the gas causes stomach discomfort.
- May help improve poor eating habits as it reduces cravings.
- Said to promote cognitive function in the area of focus
- Might improve energy levels, mood, daily productivity
- Said to support joint health and mobility
- The product should not be taken to replace the need for medical attention in severe cases
- It is currently only available online
- It may not completely cure serious leaky gut issues
- The benefits may only last as long as the formula is active in the body.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The direction for use is to take 3 Total Restore capsules per day. You may decide to take one pill with each meal, but it is preferred that you take all three with your heaviest meal.
A: Total Restore is supposedly a purely natural gut support supplement. This ideally means that all its ingredients are harvested from natural sources, which reduces its chances of causing side effects.
A: Ideally, all that this product does is it improves the gut lining function and the way its membrane responds to what particles should be absorbed. Besides it being a purely natural made supplement it does not interact with other medications, thus considered safe. However, in serious health issues, consult a doctor before taking it.
A: Total Restore lists up to 16 ingredients that according to the producer have shown to actively improve gut health, joint, and skin health.
A: The producer has a no-question refund policy meant to enhance the customer experience. That's if after 90 days you are not satisfied, you can ask for a full funds return.
Total Restore Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Synbiotic 365||$45.00||Riboflavin, Pyridoxine HCL, Thiamin, Niacin, Folate|
|Trubiotics||$14.50||Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus acidophilus|
|Morning Complete||$49.00||Probiotic Blend, Broccoli, Green Tea, Astralagus,
Aloe Vera, Kale, Turmeric, Cinnamon Bark,
Ginger Root extract
Is Total Restore Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
All the ingredients in Total Restore are considered safe. The final formula is also considered healthy for long-term use, but as always, it is safe to only take the recommended dosage.
Total Restore Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
On the official website, Total Restore is among the highest rated products that Gundry MD makes. Currently, out of over 250 users, it is rated 4.75 out of 5 stars. One particular user points out at first, she was skeptical but went ahead and used the product because the husband had already ordered for her, but now she’s thankful that her bloating problem has improved.
Total Restore: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The available pricing options for Total Restore come in two categories.
- 1 bottle at $44.95 (save $25.00)
- 3 bottles – $121.95 (save $12.90)
- 6 bottles – $229.95 (save $39.75)
Non-registered members get:
- 1 bottle at $69.95
- 3 bottles – $191.85 (save $18.00)
- 6 bottles- $317.70 (save $102.00)
The Bottom Line on Total Restore
This formulation is supposedly a result of the lab and science-confirmed ingredients, and it is rare for a supplement to include all high potent components in one product. In other words, the selection of its ingredients is one aspect that may seem to put this product apart from most gut supplements in the market.
Besides, this product claims to have a definite way in how it works. That is, unlike probiotics, which offer a general approach in gut health support, it uses ingredients that precisely strengthen the function of the gut wall. This may consequently promote digestive health leading to weight loss, and reduced bloating.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Total Restore?
The company behind Total Restore is Gundry MD™ and that the formula is free from artificial sweeteners. That is because artificial sweeteners are addictive the producer didn’t include this common component although it is also a common constituent in similar gut support products. This in other words makes Total Restore a non-addictive product.