SynerFlex is marketed as an organic supplement that is designed to promote joint health and reduce the symptoms of pain and inflammation. It contains antioxidants that can help repair damage to the joints. The product also claims to restore flexibility and mobility.
SynerFlex Ingredients – The Breakdown
These are some of the primary active ingredients in this supplement:
- Boswellia Serrata – This is a tree which is native to India. It’s very rich in anti-inflammatory agents, which can reduce the symptoms of arthritis. A study published in Phytomedicine found that this tree was very effective in treating the symptoms of arthritis of the knee.
- Hops Flower Extract – These are flowers from the Humulus Lupulus plant. They have medicinal properties and treat conditions such as anxiety and insomnia. An article in PharmaNutrition noted that there’s evidence that the isohumulones in this flower can reduce arthritis symptoms in both animals and humans.
- Hyal-Joint – This is a proprietary mix of hyaluronic acid plus collagen and glucosamine. Hyaluronic acid draws hydration, which keeps the area between the joints limber and flexible. A review in Clinical Translational Medicine examined recent advances in hyaluronic-based therapy for osteoarthritis.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind SynerFlex
This product contains a high number of antioxidants, which claims to help repair joint damage. It’s also rich in anti-inflammatory agents, which can lessen joint pain and swelling.
The hyaluronic acid keeps the area in between the joints hydrated which may lead to greater flexibility and mobility. It’s mixed with collagen, which can repair joint damage. A study in PLoS One found that daily oral consumption of collagen was effective in treating arthritis.
SynerFlex Pros & Cons
- The product claims to support overall joint health.
- SynerFlex might lessen joint pain and inflammation.
- It also claims to restore flexibility and mobility.
- This supplement is rich in antioxidants.
- The product has a limited number of ingredients.
- For the first month you take 4 large capsules.
- You may experience diarrhea, stomach pain, or nausea.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening for the first month. Following this, take one capsule in the morning and a second in the evening with food.
A: There are some ingredients in this supplement which can lead to mild side effects. For example, Boswellia Serrata can cause stomach pain, nausea, and diarrhea . In addition, boron can lead to nausea, vomiting, upper abdominal pain, diarrhea, dermatitis, and blue/green discoloration of feces .
A: Hops flower extract has some health concerns associated with it. The substance can worsen depression, so anyone with this condition should avoid the product.
In addition, the flower contains hormones that behave in a similar way to estrogen. Women with hormone-sensitive conditions like breast cancer and endometriosis should stay away from this supplement.
Finally, this flower can lead to excess drowsiness when combined with an anesthesia. Stop taking this product 2 weeks before you have surgery.
A: This product contains ingredients which should be effective for joint comfort. It's rich in antioxidants which could help repair the joints, as well as collagen. There's also substances like Boswellia which are high in anti-inflammatory agents. This should help lessen joint pain and swelling.
Nonetheless, the reviews for this product were not overly good. Perhaps the dosages of the ingredients are not adequate.
A: The manufacturer has a 100% money-back guarantee on their products with no time limit. If you are ever dissatisfied with the product, you can let the company know and send it back for a full refund. This offer never expires.
|SynerFlex||$39.95||Boswellia, Hops Flower, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Boron|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Chondroitin and Glucosamine, turmeric, bromelain, methionine,
|Joint N-11||$49||Turmeric, Boswellia Serrata, basil leaf powder, ginger root powder, rosemary root powder|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, curcuminoids, bioperine, cellulose,
|Omega XL||$39 + shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, Turmeric, Resveratrol, Omega 3|
|Reuma-Art X Strength||$35.99||Horsetail Herb Extract, Celery Seed Extract, Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract, Garlic Extract|
SynerFlex is very reasonable for the market, if slightly on the low side. Although there is some overlap in ingredients with these brands, they each have their own unique elements. This includes SynerFlex with its additions of Hops Flower and Boron.
Is SynerFlex Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
As long as you heed the health warnings, this product is safe. If there’s no warning for you to avoid the product, it can only lead to mild side effects. If you do experience unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the supplement right away, and see a doctor if necessary.
SynerFlex Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for this product were quite divided. Less than 50% of customers gave very positive reports. Some people did find that it really helped to ease their joint symptoms and improve mobility. However, a number of other users found the product ineffective. There was no mention of side effects from any of the reviewers.
SynerFlex: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase this supplement on the manufacturer’s official website, on eBay, and from other online retailers. It’s also on Amazon, but it’s listed as unavailable at the moment and there’s no price listed. On the official website, the prices are as follows:
- 1 bottle – $39.95
- 3 bottles – $119.85
- 6 bottles – $239.70
The Bottom Line
SynerFlex is marketed as an organic supplement which claims to treat the symptoms associated with arthritis, like joint pain and swelling. It’s reasonably-priced for the market and contains quality organic ingredients for treating joint symptoms. However, the list is rather short and is missing substances like chondroitin.
The customer reviews for this product were quite mediocre. Less than half of the users gave very positive reports about their experience with this supplement. Some said that it really did ease their symptoms, while others said it did nothing for them.
No reviewers reported side effects, but there’s a chance you could have some mild symptoms. If they are uncomfortable, stop using the product. Before you begin taking this supplement, see a doctor, and make sure it’s suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About SynerFlex?
SynerFlex is a joint pain supplement that claims to provide you with comfort by reducing your painful joint symptoms. In addition to taking a supplement, there are other things you can do in your life to lessen joint pain or prevent it from occurring. Here are some tips:
- You can ease joint pain by applying a cold compress, and you can also use heat. Both of these methods are effective in lessening pain and swelling.
- Stretching can help keep your joints limber and flexible. In addition, moderate exercise can keep the joints strong.
- Drinking a lot of water keeps you hydrated, and it also keeps your joints hydrated. This makes it less likely that you will get an injury, and it improves flexibility.
- Eat antioxidant-rich foods which can help repair damage to the joints. Some examples include berries, chocolate, pecans, kale, and artichokes.