About Prostate Plus+
Prostate Plus+ is an organic supplement meant for men who are experiencing symptoms related to having an enlarged prostate. This may include frequent urination, dribbling, and difficulty urinating.
This product supports overall prostate health and it also supports the health of the urinary tract. In addition, it includes healthy vitamins and antioxidants which strengthen the immune system.
Prostate Plus+ Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the Prostate Plus+ ingredients:
- Pygeum Africanum Powder – This is a plant native to Africa. It has potent anti-inflammatory activity, which allows it to reduce prostate swelling and lessen symptoms. A study published in Cochrane Library found that men who ingested this plant were more than twice as likely to experience a reduction in the symptoms of benign prostatic hypoplasia.
- Plant Sterol Complex – This plant sterol ester is found in some foods such as nuts, seeds, fruits, and vegetables. It’s structurally very similar to cholesterol. It supports overall prostate health as well as urinary tract health, and it can reduce the symptoms associated with benign prostatic hypoplasia. A study in Cancer Research found that it can also prevent or slow the progression of prostate cancer.
- Shitake – This is a mushroom which can elevate the immune system and lower cholesterol levels. There’s also evidence it can help to prevent prostate cancer, although studies show varying results. A study in the International Journal of Cancer showed that consumption of mushrooms can lower the risk of prostate cancer.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Prostate Plus+
Vita Balance Prostate Plus+ contains ingredients which have phytosterols. According to Oregon State University, there are very similar in structure to cholesterol. These are plant sterols which contain properties that support both prostate health and urinary tract health. It can help lessen the symptoms of prostate enlargement like frequent urination.
The Prostate Plus+ supplement also contains a high number of antioxidants, which help healing and support overall immunity. In addition, anti-inflammatory agents help diminish the swelling in the prostate which reduces symptoms. It may also help in treating prostate cancer.
Prostate Plus+ Pros & Cons
- Prostate Plus+ Health Complex may support overall prostate health.
- The product could create a healthy urinary flow.
- It may improve the health of the urinary tract.
- Vita Balance Prostate Plus+ contains healthy vitamins and minerals.
- This supplement could strengthen the immune system.
- The product contains caffeine, which could lead to jitters.
- You may have stomach upset or diarrhea from this supplement.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage for this Prostate Plus Health Complex is 2 Prostate Plus tablets per day, with a meal and a glass of water. Do not take more than the suggested dosage for any reason.
A: There are a few Prostate Plus Health Complex side effects which could go along with taking this supplement. For example, green tea has caffeine, so it could lead to sleeplessness, jitters, agitation, vomiting or diarrhea (3). In addition, Saw Palmetto could lead to symptoms like diarrhea, headache, nausea, vomiting, and constipation (4).
A: Prostate Plus includes caffeine, so anyone sensitive to this substance should avoid the product. In addition, it contains nettle, which can lower both blood pressure and blood sugar. Anyone with diabetes or low blood pressure should not take this product (5). There are also ingredients which can affect blood clotting, therefore anyone who is having surgery within 2 weeks should stay away from Prostate Plus.
A: The Prostate Plus formula appears to be very effective. It contains a rich collection of organic ingredients which help to support prostate health and urinary tract functioning. In addition, the Prostate Plus reviews have been very positive. The vast majority of men said this supplement brought very beneficial results to them, and that it was an ideal Prostate Plus Health Complex. There weren’t a huge number of complaints, however, a few users said they didn’t find it helpful.
A: The company has a 30-day return policy. If you are not happy with the product, let them know and send it back within 30 days of the original purchase date. The manufacturer will give you a full refund and also pay the shipping costs.
A: Prostate Plus is meant for men who have an enlarged prostate and are experiencing uncomfortable urinary tract symptoms because of it. This may include urinary frequency, a weak stream, and difficulty urinating. This product promises to reduce swelling in the prostate and lessen some of these symptoms.
A: Prostate Plus ranks very well next to other supplements in the same class. It’s very reasonably priced, rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, and includes a wide selection of different potent organic ingredients which help urinary tract functioning. In addition, the Prostate Plus reviews are very positive overall.
A: Prostate Plus contains soy, and it also has rice flour. If you are allergic to these substances, certainly don’t take this product. If you have other allergies, check the ingredient list carefully to make sure it is suitable for you. There are many substances included in this product. us reviews are very positive overall.
Prostate Plus+ Alternatives
|Prostate Plus+||$28.95||Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto, Cat’s Claw, Green Tea,
Pygeum Africanum, Vitamin E
|Prostate Formula||$39.64||Cranberry Extract, Rosemary Extract, Zinc, Lycopene, Pygeum,
Red Clover Extract, Birch Bark Extract, Flower Pollen, Saw Palmetto
|Now Prostate Health||$21.41||Vitamin D3, Zinc, Selenium, Green Tea, Pomegranate, Pumpkin Seed Oil,
Lycopene, turmeric, Quercetin, Stinging Nettle
|Prostate Perform||$57.17||Zinc, Free Plant Sterols, Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle, Tocopherol,
Cranberry, Tomato Extract, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6
The price of Prostate Plus+ is average for the market, and fairly affordable. There is a lot of overlap in ingredients for these products. However, Prostate Plus+ has a little bit fewer substances than some of the others.
Is Prostate Plus+ Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
For the most part Preferred Prostate Plus+ is a very safe supplement which uses quality organic ingredients. However, there are a few health warnings. Some substances, like Saw Palmetto, may slow blood clotting.
Anyone with a blood disorder or who is having surgery within 2 weeks should avoid this product. In addition, the caffeine in green tea may alter blood sugar. Therefore, anyone with diabetes should stay away from this supplement.
Prostate Plus+ Customer Reviews & Results
The Prostate Plus+ reviews were very good overall. The majority of users said it worked very well to reduce their urinary tract symptoms, and they felt an overall sense of improved health. However, there were a few men who said it wasn’t effective for them at all.
Prostate Plus+: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Prostate Plus+ Health Complex is sold quite widely. You can purchase it on a number of online retail websites as well as from some offline locations. In addition, it’s listed as currently unavailable on Amazon at the moment. Prostate Plus+ Walmart is also an option.
The prices of Prostate Plus+ from the official website are as follows:
- 1Bottle – $28.95
- 2 Bottles – $52.96
- 3 Bottles + 1 Free – $79.44
The Bottom Line
Preferred Prostate Plus+ is an organic supplement made for men who have urinary tract issues related to prostate enlargement. These include difficulty urinating, urinary frequency and a weak urine stream.
This prostate health supplement supports both prostate health and the health of the urinary tract, and it can reduce symptoms. This is a supplement which has many Prostate Plus+ Health Complex benefits.
In addition, it’s priced very reasonably. The Preferred Prostate Plus+ reviews were quite glowing, with most men saying this product helped them tremendously with their symptoms and it has improved their quality of life. However, a small number of customers didn’t get much of an effect from this product.
There are many ingredients in this supplement, and there’s a chance that you could have mild side effects or interaction with one of your medications. This is why it’s so important to go to a physician before taking Prostate Plus+ to make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Prostate Plus+?
Prostate Plus+ is an organic supplement which should elevate the health of your prostate and eliminate urinary tract symptoms. We hope this supplement worked well to ease your discomfort. There are some lifestyle changes you can make to enhance your prostate health. Here are some suggestions:
- Eat a healthy diet rich in fruits and vegetables, and add some foods with anti-inflammatory properties like berries, nuts, fatty fish, tomatoes, and olive oil.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages, especially in the evening. They will make you urinate more frequently.
- Work on lowering the level of stress in your life. Stress can exacerbate urinary tract issues.
- Drink green tea. It has properties which can make the prostate healthier.