Eye disease infographics that were prepared by the National Eye Institute (NEI) show trends that suggest by 2050 the number of people with visual impairment or blindness will have doubled.
People are always advised to maintain good hygiene to avoid communicable eye infections and a healthy diet to minimize the risk of eye impairment from internal diseases such as diabetes as well as to keep balanced nutritional requirements in the body that warrant good eyesight.
Lutenol is a dietary supplement sold with claims to promote the wellbeing of the eyes. It contains ingredients that are carefully blended to create a unique formula that has been indicated to support eye health.
It is designed to strengthen natural eye function and health as well as slow down or protect the eye from age-related macular degeneration.
The manufacturer claims it was developed in response to the scientific research carried out by the NEI and is especially suitable for use by the elderly.
Lutenol Ingredients – What to Look For?
Some of the key ingredients that constitute Lutenol’s formula include;-
- Lutein – This is a carotenoid that has been showed to have anti-inflammatory properties. According to this article published in Nutrients. 2018 Sep on NCBI, lutein has been indicated to improve or even prevent age-related macular disease which is the leading cause of blindness and vision impairment.
- Zeaxanthin – As a powerful antioxidant, this ingredient neutralizes free radicals within the retina, which are associated with oxidative stress. According to the manufacturer, this protects the retina against damage as it ages.
- Zinc – is highly concentrated in the eye, mostly in the retina and choroid, the vascular tissues under the choroid. It has been found to assist in the transport of Vitamin A to the retina from the liver, which facilitates the production of melanin, a key defensive pigment of the eye.
- Vitamin A – It is essential for good vision as it helps protect the surface of the eye which is otherwise known as the cornea. It also helps in keeping the eye moist protecting it from dangers of dry eye. Research by the PMC indicated that when in combination with other antioxidant vitamins, it decreases the risk of vision loss from macular degeneration.
- Vitamin C – Promotes the development of healthy blood vessels in the retina. Studies also suggest that the long-term consumption of Vitamin C rich foods may lower the risk of developing age-related vision loss (source).
- Vitamin E – plays an important role in improving vision. It is believed to protect the eye from unstable molecules known as free radicals which cause the formation of cataracts and macular degeneration.
How Does it Work – The Science Behind Lutenol
Lutenol utilizes several mechanisms to achieve its promised results. To slow down or prevent age-related vision loss, it contains potent antioxidants the neutralize free radicals protecting the eye against oxidative stress.
According to the manufacturer, oxidative stress is a leading cause of vision loss as it facilitates the formation of cataracts as well as macular degeneration. This unique formula also keeps the eye moist protecting it against the harmful effects of dry eye.
Lutenol Pros and Cons
- Said to help support healthy eye function
- It is an all-natural supplement
- Supports retina, lens and macular health
- Contains potent antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Seems it is mostly targeting the age related changes to the eye.
- Some people are not completely satisfied as per a few reviews.
- Results may vary from person to person.
- Effectiveness is unclear for any eye related changes that are not age related, such as infectious causes.
A: The manufacturer recommends that you take 2 capsules of Lutenol daily with a meal or as directed by your health practitioner.
A: A bottle of Lutenol which contains 60 capsules costs $27.95.
A: Lutenol may be effective for specific age related changes to vision. The ingredients in Lutenol have been studied extensively for their benefits in eye health.
A: The manufacturer assures that Lutenol is made with natural ingredients. However, the producer states in case of any side effects consumers should stop use and see a doctor.
A: In case you have a pre-existing health condition, it is recommended that you consult your doctor before commencing the Lutenol's dosage.
A: If you receive faulty good or are dissatisfied with what you received, you can return unopened and undamaged items within 30 days of receiving the item. The manufacturer is responsible for paying the shipping costs.
A: Lutenol is generally regarded as safe for use. It is important you closely monitor for any unexpected reactions
Lutenol Customer Reviews & Results
Below are some of the testimonials by consumers;-
There are several other products in the market that promise the same results as Lutenol. These include but are not limited to
- Pure Formulas
- Bronson Vitamins
In comparison, Lutenol gives more information in relation to the ingredients used and how it works.
Lutenol Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Lutenol is available for purchase online. Its prices and package deals are as below:
- One bottle with 60 capsules costs $27.95.
- Two bottles go for $48.96 saving you $6.94.
- Four bottles cost $97.90 saving you $41.85 plus you get a free bottle of Lutenol.
The Bottom Line On Lutenol
It is evident that Lutenol is a reasonable product to consider if you intend to tackle vision loss that comes with age with a supplement. The product might reduce your chances of age related macular degeneration of the eye. However, it is important to note that different people may see different results depending on each person’s stage of vision impairment.
Anything Else You Should Know About Lutenol?
The manufacturer recommends that users of this supplement also need to maintain a good exercise program and healthy diet. Besides that, Lutenol is an all-natural supplement and thus according to manufacturer, reasonable for long term use.
Claim Your Product
You can get it directly from the company at www.lutenol.com