About Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a highly-concentrated yet lightweight anti-aging serum that claims to directly targets the signs of aging on the eye area.
It is especially effective for fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness. With regular use, it can help make the skin look and feel smoother, tighter, and brighter. The formula also has a cooling essence which provides a nice cooling effect while fighting the signs of skin aging.
Lancer Skincare is the brainchild of Beverly Hills dermatologist Dr. Harold Lancer. Dr. Lancer has more than three decades of experience in the field of dermatology, and some of his clients include Kim Kardashian, Ellen DeGeneres, and Ryan Seacrest.
Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ingredients – What to Look For
Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum is able to combat the signs of aging on the delicate skin of the eye area using the power of the following key ingredients:
- 3D Hyaluronic Acid – 3D stands for the three kinds of hyaluronic acid included in the serum — low, medium, and high molecular weight HA. Hyaluronic acid, in general, is known to intensely moisturize the skin, thanks to its excellent ability to hold huge amounts of moisture. Such property, along with many others, is tackled in this 2012 article from CHEMIK.
- SuperOX-C – Extracted from Kakadu plum, an Australian fruit considered the richest plant source of vitamin C on the planet, according to this 2011 study from the International Food Research Journal. This compound possesses powerful antioxidant and skin-brightening effects. It helps brighten up dull skin and improve the skin’s overall tone and texture. The kakadu
- Vitamin B3 – This vitamin forms a moisture barrier on the surface of the skin to help prevent moisture loss. It renders the skin well-moisturized, soft, and supple. The benefits of vitamin B3, in general, is discussed in this article from the National Institutes of Health.
- Vitamin E – This vitamin nourishes the skin, as well as protects it from UV, pollution, and other environmental aggressors. This article from the official website of the Oregon State University discussed the role of vitamin E in skin health.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum through its hyaluronic acid content works mainly by replenishing the skin’s moisture and protecting it against moisture loss.
The rest of the ingredients, meanwhile, serve to provide additional benefits. These include antioxidant and skin-brightening effects.
Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum Pros & Cons
- It is made up of tried-and-tested skin care ingredients.
- It claims to help boost the skin’s moisture levels and protect against moisture loss.
- It can also help brighten up dull skin and even out skin tone.
- It claims to diminish the signs of aging and improve the skin’s overall look and texture.
- It is formulated with a cooling essence to provide that refreshing, energizing feel on the skin.
- It is more expensive than your average anti-aging eye creams.
- It produces results that may vary from one person to another.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum comes with a metal applicator that allows the product to be easily applied and massaged on the skin. It may be included in your skincare regimen as the last product. Use it twice a day.
A: Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum must not result in any side effects if used exactly as directed. When applying the product, be sure to not get any in the eyes. In case of accidental contact, wash right away with water.
A: No problems should arise with the use of Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum in individuals with health problems, unless it has something to do with allergies or other skin issues.
A: Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum is developed and approved by dermatologists to fix aging concerns on the eye area without the need for more aggressive treatments.
A: Lancer Skincare has a 30-day return policy for all of its products. Customers who are unsatisfied with their purchase must contact the company to get a free return label. Shipping fees will not be included in the refund.
Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum Alternatives
|DermaSet||$99.00||Hyaluronic Acid, Apple Stem Cells, Sea Fennel Stem Cells, Argireline Extract|
|Plexaderm||$59.95||Titanium Dioxide, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed rice protein|
|Hydroxatone||$67.99-79.95||Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Grape Seed Extract, Chamomile,
Sodium Hyaluronate, Shea Butter, Licorice
|Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream||$25.12||Vitamin B3, Amino Peptides,
|Crepe Erase||$49.95||Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax|
|Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty||$49.95-69.95||Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Melon Leaf Stem Cells, Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)|
|ReVive Anti-Aging Eye Serum||$285||Black Tea Ferment, Biotin, Peptides, Allantoin, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract,Corallina Officinalis Extract, Mica, Aloe, Turmeric, Eggplant|
|G.M. COLLIN Diamond Eye Contour||$120||Peptides, Watermelon Fruit Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Black Diamond, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalene, Snow Algae|
|Airbrush Eye Cream||$68||Emu Oil, Collagen, Aloe Vera, Ylang Ylang, Green Tea, Ceramides, Vitamin E, Urea|
|DRMTLGY Needle-less Serum||$69.00||Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract|
Is Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum is safe for regular use. So far, there haven’t been any major complaints related to the use of this product.
Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum Customer Reviews & Results
Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum doesn’t have that many reviews, but the available ones are mostly positive. According to the happy users, this product is by far the best one they’ve tried and it really does deliver what it promises to do.
Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum : Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum is available at Lancer Skincare’s official website and other authorized online stores. It is supplied in small tubes containing 15ml product and costs $95. You can pay the total amount in full, or have it in four interest-free installments of $23.75 per month.
The Bottom Line
The skin on the eye area is delicate and therefore requires extra care. When searching for the right eye cream, it is important that you find a formula developed and approved by the experts in the field. Of course, you also have to look at the ingredients.
Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum satisfies both. First, it is created by a well-known dermatologist that even celebrities trust, and second, it is composed of ingredients that have a proven track record of safety and effectiveness.
Most importantly, the price is great too, as very rarely can you find something else that is cheaper. To sum it up, Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum is one of the best options you have when it comes to eye serums.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum?
Lancer Skincare 3D Hyaluronic Acid Serum must be used with other Lancer Skincare products for optimum results. The best products to go with this serum include:
- The Method: Cleanse Normal-Combination Skin
- The Method: Polish Normal-Combination Skin
- The Method: Nourish Normal-Combination Skin