What is FlexoPlex?
FlexoPlex is a supplement that consists of all-natural ingredients designed to support painful, stiff joints. While some level of joint pain is to be expected as the body ages, it can severely impact the quality of life and, if left unaddressed, lead to major immobility issues.
Through general wear and tear, injury or a genetic health condition, the joints become compromised over the years – cartilage breaks down, there is increased friction between the bones and a lack of lubrication that causes inflammation and stiffness.
FlexoPlex addresses all of these issues, promising to target the source of the pain for long-lasting protection rather than just providing temporary pain relief as many joint supplements do.
Made and marketed by Pharmaxa Labs, a company that produces several popular natural supplements, FlexoPlex offers an alternative to prescribed medications that sometimes cause unpleasant side effects. (Always consult with your physician before making any changes to your medical prescriptions.)
FlexoPlex is produced in regularly inspected facilities that follow strict manufacturing guidelines – this ensures that each batch is consistent, safe and effective. Information about Pharmaxa Labs, including all customer service contact details, can be found on the official FlexoPlex website.
What Does FlexoPlex Promise to Achieve?
According to Pharmaxa Labs, the purpose of FlexoPlex is to reduce all types of joint pain in as little as ten days, while also providing long term support, protecting that protects the joints from further damage.
While some supplements help joint pain or topical creams only offer temporary relief from pain and inflammation, FlexoPlex is said to work at the source of the pain, providing the nutrients the body needs to repair and build strong cartilage so the joints remain fully functioning even as the individual ages.
Additionally, it is said to be just as effective in reducing pain caused by degenerative joint health conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis, which can be particularly debilitating and painful.
Taken on a daily basis, FlexoPlex has the potential to build in strength to provide ongoing support, allowing the user to return to the activities he or she once enjoyed before joint pain forced them to stop.
What Does the Research on FlexoPlex Ingredients Say?
The natural ingredients contained in the FlexoPlex formula have been selected not only for their individual properties but also for the way they work synergistically to provide optimal support for aging and painful joints.
All the key active ingredients are listed and explained on the FlexoPlex website and include:
- Glucosamine Sulfate – this is probably one of the most well-known natural ingredients for supporting the joints and is often paired with Chondroitin Sulfate, as is the case with FlexoPlex. Derived from shellfish, Glucosamine Sulfate helps the body repair damaged cartilage and, by doing so, reduces further breakdown. It has been extensively tested for its effects on Osteoarthritis, not only in terms of benefits but long-term safety too.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – in conjunction with Glucosamine Sulfate, this natural substance is thought to reduce inflammation and pain of the joints. By reducing inflammation in the joint, everyday movement becomes easier and the range of motion can improve significantly.
- Rutin – this natural flavonoid that can be found in several plants is thought to have numerous health benefits such as strengthening the blood vessels and reducing bruising. As part of the FlexoPlex formula with bromelain and trypsin, it may relieve the pain caused by arthritis, reducing related swelling that leads to loss of mobility.
- Cat’s Claw Bark Powder – as a powerful anti-inflammatory, preliminary evidence indicates Cat’s Claw Bark Powder may help reduce pain associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis. It also has antioxidant properties that protect from the free radicals that attack and damage all cells in the body.
- MSM – MSM, or Methylsulfonylmethane, may modestly reduce sore, aching muscles and painful joints, especially when paired with Glucosamine and Chondroitin. It has been clinically shown to help those suffering from Osteoarthritis in the knees.
- Hyaluronic Acid – known for its superior hydrating properties, Hyaluronic Acid is produced naturally in the body although this declines with age. It is linked to thicker, more protective synovial fluid, the substance responsible for keeping the joints cushioned and protected. With improved levels of viscous synovial fluid, the individual can enjoy the ease of movement and greater flexibility. The effects of oral formulations of hyaluronic acid on osteoarthritis symptoms are inconsistent.
- Boswellia Serrata Gum Powdered Extract – also known as Indian Frankincense and taken from the bark of the Boswellia tree, this extract is said to have powerful anti-inflammatory properties. By reducing swelling in joints affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis, Boswellia Serrata Gum Powdered Extract has a long history of use in traditional joint remedies and is often found in modern natural joint health supplements such as FlexoPlex.
- Bromelain – taken with trypsin and rutin, Bromelain may support improved joint function and reduce pain caused by Osteoarthritis.
- Trypsin – Another natural enzyme, Trypsin is best known for its digestive health benefits but, when used with rutin and other enzymes such as Bromelain, it may also have a positive effect on inflammation and joint stiffness.
How Does FlexoPlex Work – Learn the Science
Using several beneficial ingredients rather than just one or two allows FlexoPlex to have multiple effects on stiff, painful joints, providing immediate relief as well as long term support.
By quickly reducing inflammation, the formula relieves pain and stiffness, improving flexibility, range of motion and ease of movement, especially first thing in the morning.
- Works on multiple types of joint pain
- Simultaneously provides quick-acting relief and long-term support
- May improves lubrication around the joint
- May reduce the severity of degenerative joint diseases
- Some individuals may not experience full benefits for several weeks
- It may not work as well in advanced cases of joint deterioration
- Benefits will become reduced if the dosage is discontinued
- It is not suitable for vegetarians or people with shellfish allergies
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
FlexoPlex is a naturally based formula but consumers are always advised to consult with a physician if there are any concerns.
One bottle of FlexoPlex costs $49.95, 3 bottles cost $119.88 and 5 are $187.32. All these prices are significantly reduced from the regular listed cost of the product and the FlexoPlex official website and iHealth Fulfillment website often features additional special offers and discounts.
It's beneficial to buy FlexoPlex in multiples as the manufacturer offers deep discounts with larger packages. While one bottle of the product can be purchased at a reasonable cost, the 3-bottle Extreme Value System and Best Value Package provide the best value for money and are also eligible for free shipping.
Pharmaxa Labs offers a 60-day money back guarantee on all purchases of FlexoPlex.
This will depend largely on the severity of pain and joint damage. According to the producer, some people report significant improvements within just ten days of taking FlexoPlex; for most people, however, the supplement produces positive results in approximately four weeks of consistent use.
FlexoPlex Results and Customer Reviews
FlexoPlex appears to have helped numerous consumers find relief from painful, stiff joints and there are many customer stories provided on the product website and other review websites. These success stories are from men and women of all ages who describe the various ways that taking FlexoPlex has benefited their lives – here are a few examples:
Where To Buy FlexoPlex?
The best place to purchase FlexoPlex is from the official website. In addition to having the best prices, deep discounts and free shipping on orders over $60, buying from the manufacturer ensures that the product is genuine, the transaction is secure and customer privacy is maintained with plain packaging and discreet billing.
The Bottom Line
Used on a regular basis, there is plenty of reason to believe that FlexoPlex can make a difference to painful, inflamed and stiff joints. With each individual ingredient having potential benefits, combined they produce a maximum strength formula that works fast and effectively on many different types of pain.
While older individuals with existing joint damage will benefit, it is just as useful for younger consumers who want to take a proactive approach to joint health.
By providing all the nutrients needed to keep cartilage strong and healthy and the joints fully lubricated, FlexoPlex may prevent damage from occurring, allowing the user to maintain their active lifestyle without worrying about the future pain and stiffness.
 Rheumatol Int. 2015 Jan;35(1):43-52. doi: 10.1007/s00296-014-3047-6. Epub 2014 Jun 5. The effects of an oral preparation containing hyaluronic acid (Oralvisc®) on obese knee osteoarthritis patients determined by pain, function, bradykinin, leptin, inflammatory cytokines, and heavy water analyses. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24899570?dopt=Abstract