FlexiQule is an organic supplement intended to heal the symptoms of joint conditions. This product promises to reduce pain and inflammation, decrease stiffness, and restore flexibility and mobility. It uses potent phyto-actives derived from botanicals which have a powerful effect on the joints. This product may help improve quality of life for people with arthritis.
FlexiQule Ingredients – The Breakdown
Here are the primary active FlexiQule ingredients:
- Ginger – This is a flowering plant whose roots have medicinal benefits. It can repair damage to the joints and restore functioning. This flower can significantly lessen pain, stiffness, and inflammation in the joints. A review in the International Journal of Preventative Medicine found that ginger has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, and also has anti-cancer potential.
- Boswellia Serrata – This is a plant which has been used for centuries in folk medicine. It’s rich in antioxidants, which helps to repair damage to the joints and cartilage. It also has anti-inflammatory properties which lessen pain and swelling. A systematic review in BCM Complimentary Medicine and Therapies concluded that this plant is an effective and safe treatment for people with osteoarthritis.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind FlexiQule
This product contains 2 active ingredients which are Boswellia Serrata and ginger. These are ‘phyto-actives’ which contains potent medicinal ingredients. They are very high in antioxidants, which kill damaging free radicals and lower oxidative stress.
A study published in Arthritis Research and Therapy found that antioxidants are very helpful in alleviating the symptoms of knee arthritis.
This helps repair damage to the joints and cartilage and protect it from further harm. It also strengthens the immune system. In addition, these ingredients are high in anti-inflammatory properties which can lessen the pain and swelling in the joints.
A study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that an anti-inflammatory diet can help in decreasing the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
FlexiQule Pros & Cons
- This product could reduce joint pain.
- FlexiQule may decrease inflammation.
- It might diminish stiffness.
- This product can improve flexibility and mobility.
- FlexiQule is very reasonably priced.
- You may have mild side effects like nausea and diarrhea.
- There are only 2 primary active ingredients.
- It takes 3 months to see the effects.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 1-2 capsules per day, with meals. Do not consume more than 2 capsules a day as it could be harmful to your body.
A: It’s best not to take FlexiQule Natural Joint Support if you have an auto-immune condition like lupus or multiple sclerosis. Check with your doctor to make sure the product doesn’t interact with any of your medications.
A: FlexiQule contains 2 ingredients which are potent antioxidants, and it also has anti-inflammatory properties. They can lessen swelling and pain, and repair damage to the joints and cartilage. It also supports immunity. Basically, this product should work well. The FlexiQule reviews aren’t numerous, but many of them support the efficacy of the product.
A: FlexiQule has a 30-day return policy. If you are not happy with the product, contact the company and then send it back within 30 days of the purchase date. They will only accept packages that are in their original condition. Your refund will not include shipping fees.
A: The manufacturer claims that it takes about 3 months to see full results, however, you should notice changes along the way. These products take some time to build up in your system, at which point they are much more effective.
A: FlexiQule Joint Support is an ideal supplement for those who suffer from mild to moderate arthritis. It’s for people who are either looking for a natural solution to their pain and inflammation, or a formula complementary to other treatments. Of course, you must get medical approval from your doctor before including this product in your regimen.
A: According to the manufacturer, clinical studies in journals have shown that in 94% of the cases, using FlexiQule led to significant improvement in pain, stiffness, flexibility, and mobility.
|Tamaflex||$39.99||Boswellia Serrata, Turmeric|
|Joint MD||49.99||MSM, Bromelain, Milk Protein Concentrate, Curcumin Extract, Ginger Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid|
|Supple Drink||$99.95||Chondroitin 4-Sulfate, 6-Sulfate, Vitamin D3, AKBA extract, Vitamin C, Glucosamine|
|Joints Alive||49.97||Turmeric Extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Boswellia Serrata Extract, Black Pepper|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Chondroitin and Glucosamine, Turmeric, bromelain, methionine, boswellia extract|
|Instaflex Joint Support||$48.49||Hyaluronic acid, turmeric, collagen II, ginger, white willow bark|
|Joint Vibrance||$58.00||Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, curcuminoids, bioperine, cellulose, magnesium stearate|
|Juvenon||$44.95||Boswellia Serrata Extract, Milk Thistle, Angelica Dahurica, Boron|
|ArthroSoothe||$70.00||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen II|
Clearly FlexiQule is an extremely affordable brand, and much cheaper than the other products. However, it only has 2 active ingredients, while the other joint pain supplements include more.
Is FlexiQule Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
FlexiQule Joint Support is a very safe, quality organic product which does not include any toxic or dangerous ingredients. It’s important to heed the health warnings we provided. Otherwise, this supplement may only give you mild potential side effects.
FlexiQule Customer Reviews & Results
The FlexiQule tablet reviews online weren’t numerous, but for the most part they were good. Several users said they appreciated the results of this product, and that it lessened their pain and inflammation. There were also customers who didn’t get a lot of benefit from FlexiQule.
FlexiQule: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase FlexiQule on the manufacturer’s official website, Amazon, and on many other online sites. Here is the FlexiQule price list:
- Pack of 3 (30 capsules) – $9.45
- Pack of 6 (60 capsules) – $18.49
- Pack of 9 (90 capsules) – $26.79
The Bottom Line
FlexiQule is an herbal supplement meant for people who suffer from arthritis or other joint conditions. Using only organic ingredients, it aims to repair joint damage, reduce swelling, stiffness, and pain, and protect the joints from further harm. This product may restore flexibility and mobility and improve quality of life.
There weren’t many FlexiQule reviews online, but most of the existing ones are quite positive. Users got a lot of benefit out of this product in terms of reduced symptoms and improved mobility. There were also customers who said that FlexiQule didn’t work well for them.
You may experience some mild side effects as a result of taking this supplement. If you have unpleasant symptoms, stop using FlexiQule Natural Joint Support right away. Before you begin a regimen with FlexiQule, see your doctor and get medical approval first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About FlexiQule?
Ideally, FlexiQule is working well and reducing your uncomfortable symptoms. There are some natural methods you can try which can also lessen your pain and inflammation. Here are some suggestions:
- Try to keep yourself to an average, healthy weight. Being obese can put pressure on your joints, adding to the pain and inflammation.
- To keep the muscles around your joints strong, make sure you engage in moderate exercise a few times a week. This can also enhance your flexibility and mobility.
- Follow a healthy diet high in fruits, vegetables, and whole foods. Include plenty of antioxidants which can help lower inflammation.
- Treat yourself to a regular massage. It can help decrease joint pain and swelling and induce a feeling of calmness and relaxation.
 Indian Frankincense: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Dosage, and Warning (webmd.com)