About Blood Pressure Support
Blood Pressure Support is a multi-ingredient dietary supplement that is formulated to help support natural and normal blood pressure in the body, according to the makers of the product. It may also promote healthy circulation of blood, support a healthy heart and help maintain pulse rate within the normal range.
The company behind Blood Pressure Support is Vita Balance, which claims to be one of the leading health companies in the North American market.
They also claim to depend exclusively on the state of art technologies and research methods to identify and process the ingredients they use in their products. Each supplement to them is a brand and so they have over 35 brands so far.
Who Should Use Blood Pressure Support?
Anybody seeking to maintain their cardiovascular health can use this product, as long as they are above eighteen years and not using other heavy medications.
Nevertheless, nursing or pregnant women need to consult with their health practitioner before using any dietary supplement. It supports a stronger heart and that it can nourish and reduce the symptoms that are related to the aging heart.
What are the Key Active Ingredients in Blood Pressure Support?
This product may be worth the attention as it uses researched ingredients, such as:
- Hibiscus Flower Extract – the findings say might promote liver health, safe weight loss and helps to lower blood pressure due to its antioxidant content. Hibiscus flower may lower both systolic and diastolic blood pressure. It is important to note however that hibiscus may interact with hydrochlorothiazide, a type of diuretic used to treat high blood pressure and is not recommended in this case
- Olive Leaf – contains more polyphenols than olive oil or olives themselves (source). This is interesting as polyphenols are plant-based antioxidants that have shown promise in reducing inflammation, including inflammatory heart disease.
- Niacin – also known as vitamin B3, may help to lower blood pressure by dilating blood vessels, thereby making blood flow easier. This is especially true when taken for a long time.
- Garlic – may be a great and easy way to reduce cardiovascular disease risk factors like high cholesterol, diabetes, and high blood pressure. It does so by relaxing smooth muscle and dilating blood vessels.
- Hawthorn Extract – thorny shrub that grows commonly in northern temperate regions around the world. Reportedly used as early as the 1stcentury BCE, hawthorn extract may lower blood pressure by dilating blood vessels.
Blood Pressure Support Pros & Cons
- May support a healthy heart by lowering blood pressure.
- Said to provide anti-oxidative properties that support general health.
- The active ingredients are safe on their own.
- It might only support a healthy heart
- It is not clear what impact it would have on people who already have high blood pressure. It might not deliver the same results for everybody depending on the severity of the high blood pressure.
- More research is needed about the combination of all the ingredients.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The direction for using this supplement is to take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily.
A: The ingredients used on their own are safe, but we do not know what kind of reaction can happen when they are combined.
Furthermore, the producer highlights that it may cause "Niacin skin flush" on some people, which would require seeking advice from your doctor.
A: People respond differently to Blood Pressure Support, just as it with many other dietary supplements and the notion is that you should give it a few weeks before judging the product.
A: There is no clear mention of a money-back guarantee; however, you can return the formula for a refund only if it is still in its original state and packaging.
What is the Price of Blood Pressure Support and where can I buy it?
This product is available online, however, the price depends on the order you place.
- 1 bottle containing 60 Blood Pressure Support pills retails for $29.95
- 3 bottles (plus 1 free) = $84.92 (save $34.88)
- 2 bottles = $56.90 (save $3)
This product has some exceptional benefits it claims to offer, it may help maintain healthy blood pressure (source), support the cardiovascular system, support heart health and improve circulation. It may particularly be of help to people who need to maintain their blood pressure within the healthy range.
The producer is also bold on the safety of this product as it is a blend of well-researched organic vitamins and botanical ingredients. However, it’s not clear how accurate this product works because blood pressure levels and regulation is a complex biological aspect that is affected by many other factors.
The producer also states that this formulation supports an already healthy system, which suggests that it may not help to rectify an already existing health condition.
Claim Your Product
You can get it directly from the company at www.bloodpressuresupport.us
 Bays, H. E., & Rader, D. J. (2009). Does nicotinic acid (niacin) lower blood pressure? International Journal of Clinical Practice, 63(1), 151–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01934.x
 Lockyer, S., Rowland, I., Spencer, J. P. E., Yaqoob, P., & Stonehouse, W. (2016). Impact of phenolic-rich olive leaf extract on blood pressure, plasma lipids and inflammatory markers: a randomised controlled trial. European Journal of Nutrition, 56(4), 1421–1432. doi: 10.1007/s00394-016-1188-y
 Sahebkar, A., Serban, C., Dragan, S., Urosniu, S., Florina, A., Rysz, J., & Banach, M. (2015). Effect of sour tea (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) on arterial hypertension: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Atherosclerosis, 241(1). doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2015.04.933