About Primal Flex
Primal Flex is an organic supplement designed for people who suffer from arthritis and other joint conditions. It’s rich in antioxidants which repair damage to the joints and cartilage, and anti-inflammatory agents which lessen swelling and pain. The product promises to improve your flexibility and mobility and allow you to be more active.
Primal Flex Ingredients – What to Look For?
Here are some of the primary active Primal Flex ingredients:
- Ashwagandha – This is a plant called Withania Somnifera. There’s evidence that it can ease the discomfort of arthritis by blocking pain signals along the nervous system. It also has potent anti-inflammatory effects which can decrease swelling. A study published in the Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine found that this plant was very effective in easing joint knee pain and associated symptoms.
- Vitamin C – This vitamin is a potent antioxidant which can repair damage to the joints and cartilage by killing damaging free radicals and protecting them from harm. An article in the Journal of Translational Medicine stated that according to the data, Vitamin C is more effective for the pain of rheumatoid arthritis than osteoarthritis, and intravenous administration is more effective than oral.
- Collagen Type II – Collagen type II is a peptide which exists naturally in the cartilage. It can reduce swelling in the joints, and it can promote lubrication, which eases stiffness and improves flexibility and mobility. A study published in the Eurasian Journal of Medicine found that type II collagen combined with acetaminophen is more effective than acetaminophen alone.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Primal Flex
Primal Flex contains a collection of botanicals which are high in anti-inflammatory agents, and they can lessen pain and swelling in the joints and improve flexibility and mobility.
In addition, the product has a lot of antioxidants which can repair damage to the joints and cartilage and strengthen overall immunity. They kill damaging free radicals in your system and decrease oxidative stress, which helps protect the joints from further damage.
A study published in the International Journal of Preventative Medicine concluded that antioxidants improved the course of the disease significantly but did not reduce pain and swelling.
Primal Flex contains 2 types of collagen, which also help to repair damage to the joints and maintain the integrity of the cartilage. In addition, there’s some evidence that they may decrease pain in the joints. Collagen can also increase lubrication, making the joints less stiff.
A study published in Current Medical Research and Opinion found that 24-weeks of collagen as a dietary supplement improved joint heath and reduced pain in athletes.
Primal Flex Pros & Cons
- Primal Flex may support overall joint health.
- It could decrease swelling and pain in the joints.
- Primal Flex may improve flexibility and mobility.
- It might strengthen the immune system.
- Primal Flex could improve your activity levels.
- Primal Flex is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
- It contains eggs, which is an allergen for many people.
- Primal Flex is an expensive supplement.
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: Is Primal Flex Legit?
A: Yes, Primal Flex Supplement is a legitimate product produced by a known company called Primal Harvest LLC, located in Farmingdale, New York. They produce holistic products for overall wellness. In addition, most of the Primal Flex reviews said it was very legitimate and quite effective.
Q: Can You Buy Primal Flex in Stores?
A: No, it doesn’t appear that you can purchase Primal Flex from any offline retail stores. You can get it on the official site, Primal Flex Amazon, and eBay.
Q: Who Should Take Primal Flex?
A: Primal Flex is best suited for people who suffer from joint pain and swelling, whether it’s from a long-term condition like arthritis or an injury. Anyone considering taking this product must see their doctor first to get medical approval.
Q: How to Use Primal Flex?
A: The manufacturer recommends that you take 2 Primal Flex supplements per day, either in the morning with breakfast or with your afternoon meal. They suggest that you follow a healthy diet and do regular exercise while taking the product.
Q: Does Primal Flex Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some mild Primal Flex side effects that could occur from Primal Flex ingredients. For example, Turmeric may lead to diarrhea, stomach upset, dizziness, or nausea.
In addition, Boswellia Serrata may cause stomach pain, headache, itching, weakness, diarrhea, heartburn, swelling, or nausea
Q: Can I Take Primal Flex If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are several health conditions that preclude taking this product. These include autoimmune conditions, gallbladder issues, bleeding problems, hormone-sensitive conditions, liver disease, iron deficiency, and thyroid disorders. In addition, you should not take this product if you are having surgery within the next 2 weeks.
Q: Does Primal Flex Work?
A: Primal Flex by Primal Harvest should work well, as it contains potent ingredients which can reduce swelling and pain in the joints and improve movement. It’s high in anti-inflammatory agents.
In addition, it has collagen and antioxidants which help repair damage to the joints and cartilage. Collagen also increases lubrication, easing stiff joints. Primal Flex may be more potent if it included ingredients like glucosamine and chondroitin, but it’s still a powerful supplement.
Q: What Is Primal Flex Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 90-day return policy. If you’re not happy with the product, contact customer service and then send the item back within 90 days of the original purchase date. You can only get a refund for one single item. They will deduct shipping fees.
Primal Flex Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Primal Flex||$49.96||Eggshell Membrane, Collagen Type 2, Vitamin C, Turmeric, Ashwagandha,
Magnesium, Boswellia Serrata, Natural Astaxanthin
Strength Joint Care
|$32||Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Turmeric, Boswellia Extract, Boron,
Manganese, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen Type 2
|Arctic Blast||$79.99||Emu Oil, Peppermint Oil,St. John’s Oil,Camphor Oil|
|$28||SierraSil® (naturally occurring hydrothermal mineral complex)|
|Wobenzym N||$33.59||Rutoside Trihydrate, Bromelain, Papain, Trypsin|
|$40||Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Vitamin C, Manganese, Hyaluronic Acid, Boswellia|
Primal Flex Joint Supplement is more expensive than the other brands, including products which have some of the ingredients it’s lacking – glucosamine and chondroitin. This doesn’t mean it’s not an effective product, as it clearly is. However, you may find a more potent brand for less money.
Is Primal Flex Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Primal Flex by Primal Harvest is a fully organic product which includes safe ingredients. It’s important to heed the health warnings we provided, but outside of that you should only experience mild side effects if any. There are no artificial or chemical ingredients in the product.
Primal Flex Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
The Primal Flex joint supplement reviews were mostly very positive. Users with joint problems said the product did ease their pain and swelling and gave them much more movement. There are only a small number of poor reviews from users who said the product didn’t work as well for them.
Primal Flex: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy Primal Flex by Primal Harvest from the manufacturer’s official website, Amazon, and eBay. The prices on the official site are as follows:
- 1 Bottle – $49.96
- 3 Bottles – $43.95 each
- 6 Bottles – $39.95 each
- 1 Bottle – $39.96 month + free shipping
- 2 Bottles – $39.96 each + free shipping
The Bottom Line on Primal Flex
Primal Flex Supplement is for people who suffer from joint conditions and want an organic solution to ease their symptoms. This product promises to repair damage to the joints and cartilage, ease pain and inflammation, and improve flexibility and mobility. It’s a quality supplement which is slightly expensive for the market.
The Primal Flex by Primal Harvest reviews had mostly very good things to say about this supplement. Users said it eased their pain and swelling within a short period of time and continued to provide them with relief. There were only a small number of negative reviews from people who didn’t get as much benefit.
There is a chance that you could develop some mild Primal Flex side effects from some of the Primal Flex ingredients. If you experience any uncomfortable symptoms, discontinue use of the supplement immediately. Before you begin taking this product, make an appointment with your doctor and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Primal Flex?
Primal Flex promises to ease joint pain and swelling and improve your mobility, using organic ingredients. We hope this supplement is working well for you and easing your symptoms. There are some natural, lifestyle methods for improving your joint condition. Here are some suggestions:
- Work hard to stay at a healthy weight. The extra pounds put pressure on your joints and can increase symptoms.
- Exercise on a regular basis and try for low impact activities. Working out strengthens the muscles that support the joints and can help ease pain and swelling.
- Make sure your posture is correct in all positions – standing, sitting, and lifting, for example. Poor posture can lead to joint strain or damage and worsen symptoms.
- Eat a healthy diet which includes plenty of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, fatty fish, and foods high in anti-inflammatory agents like olive oil, nuts, and berries.