About Alpha King
Alpha King is made by Force Factor who claim their product is the strongest male vitality supplement. They also claim it gives you a boost of free testosterone when combined with resistance training to build muscle and leads to a heightened sexual appetite.
According to the manufacturer, the product can increase your passion and virility and promises a competitive edge.
Alpha King Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are several primary active ingredients in this testosterone supplement:
- AlphaFen Fenugreek Seed Liposomal Extract (std. to sapogenins) – A patented version of fenugreek seed extract. Manufacturers claim it increases testosterone production. This herb has been known to treat constipation, inflammation and stomach issues
- Tribulus Terrestris (fruit) – This fruit, also called puncture vine or Devil’s weed may boost muscle strength, treat impotence, improve physical performance and elevate libido. The Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research found the effects are insignificant. According to Pharmacognosy Review, this plant has been used in Ayurvedic medicine and it contains saponins, which may benefit muscle tissue.
- Black Maca Root Extract – According to Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Maca is a plant grown in Peru that boosts fertility, libido and stamina.
- DIM (diindolylmethane) – According to The Journal of Nutrition, diindolylmethane balances hormone levels of estrogen and testosterone. Cruciferous vegetables contain indole-3-carbinol, which is converted into DIM in our bodies.
Other ingredients include: Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #6.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Alpha King
The manufacturer claims the secret to their product is AlphaFen which has a high concentration of sapogenins, which may block the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen.
Alpha King Pros & Cons
- Can build the muscle mass
- It may improve your physical performance
- It may increase your sex drive
- Can increase libido
- Boosts energy
- May increase your confidence
- Might help in increasing stamina
- It can also increase the nitric oxide levels
- Increase in bowel movements
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Take 1 pill twice a day with a full glass of water. Do not exceed the recommended dose and do not exceed use for more than three months.
A: This supplement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration but is generally considered safe. Customer complaints have indicated that this product does not work.
A: Testosterone boosters increase testosterone by 20 – 50%.
Alpha King Alternatives
|Male Extra||$64.95||L-arginine, Pomegranate, MSM, L-methionine, Zinc, Cordyceps, Niacin|
|VigRX Plus||$69||Epimedium leaf extract, Asian Red Ginseng, Muira Pauma Bark extract|
|Cilexin||$39.99||Arginine, Tongkat Ali, Panax Ginseng, pumpkin seed extract, muira puama|
|Testogen||$59.99||Bioperine, Vitamin B6, Red Ginseng Extract|
|Ageless Male||$44.95||Fenugreek, Zinc, Magnesium|
|Nugenix||$69.99 plus $4.99 S&H||Tribulus Terrestris, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, L-Citrulline Malate|
|Horny Goat Weed||$12.95||Horny Goat Weed, Tongkat Ali, Maca, Saw Palmetto, Muira Puama|
Alpha King Customer Reviews & Results
There are 254 customer reviews with a rating of 4.0 out of 5.0 on the Walmart site. Of the reviews, 75% were positive.
At Amazon, there are 104 customer reviews with a rating of 3.3 out of 5.0. Of the reviews, 49% are positive.
At GNC, there are 199 customer reviews with a rating of 3.9 out of 5.0. Of the reviews, 70% were positive.
A common complaint from customers at all the above websites is the product does not work.
Alpha King: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
Each bottle contains 30 capsules.
You can buy this product online with free shipping at the following:
- Walmart – $42.06
- Amazon – $41.65
- GNC – $49.99
- Walgreens – $39.99
The Bottom Line
Based on the customer reviews, this product seems to deliver on most of its claims. Basically, the ingredients block an enzyme from converting estrogen to testosterone, therefore increasing testosterone levels.
The pricing is different on e-commerce websites and the product can only be purchased online.
Another factor to consider is you must do resistance muscle training in order to experience most of the benefits of this product.
It is also known to cause upset stomach and headaches. Overall, it appears to be a good product for men that wish to enhance their sexual performance.