Terry Ramos, CPT
As a trainer and writer, Terry loves changing lives through coaching and written words.
- expert in health and fitness.
- his training covers the entire spectrum of fitness (muscular strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, and body composition) to make sure you are well-rounded and overall fit.
- experience working full-time in corporate wellness and training many corporate employees
- experience coaching dozens of individuals through online personal training
Terry has been around this field his entire life through sports, exercise, school, and self-education. He has trained corporate employees including software developers, engineers, and program managers. Also, Terry personal trains dozens of individuals online.
Terry has seen a full spectrum of the health, fitness, and sports medicine field. He has over 400 hours of internship and volunteer hours in physical therapy, occupational therapy, athletic training, and cardiac rehab.
Education & Training
- Bachelor's of Science in Kinesiology, Minor in Business (Sam Houston State University)
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- Online Trainer Academy Certified Personal Trainer
- Triggerpoint Assessments to Performance Certified
- American Heart Association CPR & First Aid Certified