Emmie Olivas, RDN, CDCES
- Emmie is a certified diabetes educator and registered dietitian nutritionist.
- Emmie owns her own business in naturopathic health and works with diabetics, in weight management, and has a passion working athletes.
- Emmie focuses on functional medicine to reduce the risk of health complications as we age and improve ones quality of life.
Emmie has been practicing for 15 years registered dietitian and for the past 10 years as a diabetes educator. She works with clients nationwide and loves that she can reach more people through telephonic health. Emmie has taught several nutrition classes, as well as group settings. She previously educated clients in specialty gyms for sports performance and the importance of proper nutrition for athletes and loves to help clients reach their goals.
- Bachelor of Science in Food and Nutrition from State University (Bozeman, MT)
- Dietetic internship at Wayne State University (Detroit, MI).
- RDN licensure 2006.
- CDCES licensure 2011 through NCBDE.