About Algaecal Plus
Algaecal Plus is a plant-based calcium supplement whose purpose is to protect the health of your bones. It’s supposed to both strengthen your bones and prevent future degradation. The manufacturer claims that this product will increase the density of your bones in 6 months’ time.
Algaecal Plus Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are several key vitamins and minerals in this supplement. Here are some of the primary active ingredients:
- Vitamin K – This is a key nutrient in the human body, and according to the National Institutes of Health it’s essential for healthy bone functioning. It plays other roles in the body as well, such as helping with blood clotting.
- Vitamin D3 – This is a fat-soluble vitamin whose most important job is to elevate your body’s absorption of calcium, keeping the bones healthy. According to Harvard Health Publishing, a lack of vitamin D can create rickets in children and osteoporosis in adults.
- Boron – This is a mineral which is largely derived from food. According to Integrative Medicine, it’s crucial for growing and maintaining the bones. It has numerous other functions, like raising the levels of antioxidants in the body which strengthens immunity.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Algaecal Plus
The product includes key vitamins and minerals which all play a role in strengthening the bones and preventing degradation.
It includes substances like boron, which grows and maintains the bones, and calcium, which is essential for strong bones.
An article in the Journal of Osteoporosis looked at the nutritional aspects of bones health and fracture healing.
Algaecal Plus Pros & Cons
- This product could support bone health.
- It may prevent further bone degradation.
- It’s rich in vitamins and minerals like D3 and boron.
- They guarantee it will increase bone density in 6 months.
- The product is expensive.
- The ingredient list is quite limited.
- You have to take 3-4 capsules per day.
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Algaecal Plus?
A: The manufacturer recommends that you take these capsules with a meal.
- Take 3 a day if your goal is prevention or maintenance and 4 per day if your goal is bone growth.
- Take 2 in the morning with breakfast and the other 2 in the evening with supper.
Q: Does Algaecal Plus Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some mild side effects that may occur as a result of some of these ingredients. Vitamin K could cause symptoms like decreased appetite, muscle stiffness, decreased movement, or difficulty breathing. Vitamin D3 could cause nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, weakness, constipation, weight loss, confusion, heart rhythm problems, or kidney damage.
Q: Can you use Algaecal Plus if you are allergic to Shellfish?
A: AlgaeCal Plus does not contain any shellfish – only calcium, minerals from organic algae, and added vitamins. Many users have shellfish allergies and take AlgaeCal safely with no adverse reactions. For any severe allergies, we do advise consulting with your doctor/allergist for their best recommendation.
Q: Does it make your bowel movements black, cause constipation, gas, or bloating?
A: The majority of people who experience gastrointestinal side effects from regular calcium supplements have no issue with AlgaeCal. These stomach troubles usually derive from consuming rock-source calcium, which our bodies are not designed to digest. Plant calcium contains a variety of balancing minerals including magnesium, which make it more easily digested. We recommend that you split your daily dose into breakfast and dinner time. Taking AlgaeCal with food increases absorption and reduces the chances of any gastrointestinal issues.
Q: Can I Take Algaecal Plus If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no health conditions that would prevent you from taking this supplement. However, you should avoid it if you’re taking anticoagulant medication.
Whether you have a health condition or not, you must go to your doctor before using this supplement and make sure they approve your use of it.
Q: Does Algaecal Plus Work?
A: Based on the ingredients, yes, these vitamins and minerals should work to keep the bones strong and work to prevent them from degrading. The customer reviews seem to agree with this point since almost 70% of them are very positive.
Q: Can I take Bisphosphonates drug with AlgaeCal Plus & Strontium Boost?
A: Calcium supplements, including AlgaeCal, should be taken at least 3 hours apart from the following drug classes to avoid interaction. Vitamin K, including K2-7 found in AlgaeCal Plus, may interfere with anticoagulant drugs. This drug interaction information is just a brief overview. Always check with your doctor for details about possible interactions between AlgaeCal products and your medications.
Q: What Is Algaecal Plus Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 1-year money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the supplement, tell the company, and send back the unused portion at any time within a year of the original purchase date. You’ll get a full refund.
Algaecal Plus Alternatives
|Algaecal||$69||Boron, Vitamin K, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium|
|Bonexcin||$29.95||Calcium, Ipriflavone, and Magnesium Oxide|
|Zipfizz||$37.99||Green coffee bean, Vitamin B12, grape seed,
Caffeine anhydrous, green tea leaf, guarana seed
|Frezzor Omega-3||$40-70||Greenlip Mussel Oil, Astaxanthin|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Chondroitin and Glucosamine, Turmeric, bromelain, methionine,
|Omega XL||$39 + shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Tru Niagen||$40.00||Niagen, Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, Curcuminoids(e. curcumin), BioPerine (Piperine)|
It’s pretty clear that Algaecal is far more expensive than the other brands. When it comes to ingredients, there is a lot of overlap. Algaecal Plus doesn’t provide much extra for the inflated price.
Is Algaecal Plus Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Generally speaking, this product uses safe ingredients which are made up of vitamins and minerals. People who are on anticoagulant drugs should avoid this product because it includes Vitamin K. High amounts of Vitamin D3 could cause kidney damage, but that shouldn’t be an issue at this dosage.
Algaecal Plus Customer Reviews & Results
For the most part, the review for this product were very good. A high percentage of customers gave the supplement 5 stars. Many people mentioned promising results like osteoporosis being much improved.
There were also some people who were unhappy with the product, but much less so. Some mentioned side effects like a fast-beating heart or kidney stones.
Algaecal Plus: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, or on Amazon. On Amazon it costs $70 and on the official website the process are as follows:
- 1 bottle – $69
- 3 month supply – $59/bottle
- 6 month supply – $49/bottle
The Bottom Line
Algaecal Plus is an herbal supplement that is designed to support bone health. It’s meant to make the bones stronger and prevent further degradation. The product has many vitamins and minerals that are good for the bones.
This is an expensive product, and it doesn’t include anything that the cheaper brand doesn’t have. However, the reviews for the supplement were excellent overall. The majority of users appreciated the benefits of Algaecal Plus.
Some customers did mention experiencing side effects. If you should have any unpleasant symptoms, don’t continue to take the product. Before you begin taking this bone support supplement, see a physician, and get their approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Algaecal Plus?
Algaecal Plus is a supplement that is designed to keep your bones strong and healthy. We hope this product is helpful to you and functions as you require. There are also some natural ways to make sure your bones stay healthy. Here are some tips:
- Eat plenty of vegetables since they strengthen the bones and improve bone density.
- Take in a lot of protein, as it’s very healthy for the bones and can prevent them from breaking down.
- Take in a lot of food with calcium, as this mineral is essential to bone strength.
- Make sure you take in enough calories during the day. Consuming too few calories can be harmful to the bones.