Are you finding it challenging to decide on the ideal medication for your joint pain?
Welcome to the club! Today’s markets are filled with lots of arthritic and joint pain meds. So, settling for ineffective products is an all too familiar story.
As such, this review offers a first-hand expert evaluation of Red Algae Calcium to ensure it’s a drug to adopt. Is this new, famous Icelandic medication as effective as it claims?
Keep reading to find out. But, first, what’s Red Algae Calcium?
What is Red Algae Calcium?
Red Algae Calcium (or Red Marine Algae Calcium) is a plant-based medicine targeted at people with joint aches (who make up 26% of the entire American populace, according to the 2012 census). The drug is designed to cure joint ache, pain, or inflammation permanently, unlike most others that only mask the pain for a while.
Consequently, Red Algae Calcium improves joint mobility as well. So, perhaps one may argue that Red Algae Calcium is the way to feel like you’re in your 20s again. But is it?
Quick Facts & Specs
- Plant Type:Sea vegetable
- Benefit:Relieves joint pain, ache, and inflammation; improves joint mobility and stiffness.
- Uses:Joint Pain Relief
- Active Ingredients:Vitamin D3, Calcium, Magnesium, Organic Vegan and Red Algae blend, and Citrus Bioflavonoids.
- Expected Use Duration Before Effect:Two weeks
Benefits of Red Algae Calcium
- Red Algae Calcium builds healthier cartilage. This makes it better than painkillers that only numb your brain to the pain for some time.
- Easier Day-to-day living is one of the numerous Red Algae Calcium benefits. Imagine that you can still use your knees as you did before they developed these pains.
- This drug helps to prevent overdependence on painkillers.
- Red Algae Calcium takes only two weeks to start working. This ensures you don’t have to use it for long before confirming that it’s ideal for your health.
- This drug also helps strengthen the bones, an excellent benefit given that weak bones also contribute to joint pain. Asides from this, Red Algae also enhances the mobility and flexibility of your joints.
- The official website allows a 100% money guarantee if you don’t record significant effects within 67 days. This may not be a medical feature, but it’s good to know you can always get back your money if things don’t work as planned.
How Does Red Algae Calcium Work?
Icelandic Red Algae Calcium is produced majorly using red algae, a rare sea plant rich in calcium, magnesium, and other nutrients critical to bone and bone marrow health in the body.
Several scientific studies have proven calcium’s importance to bone strength. Consequently, improved calcium intake is associated with better bone development. The same applies to magnesium, which research has equally proven important to bone health. Low magnesium levels in the body can cause your bones to suffer.
Fortunately, Red Algae Calcium contains both nutrients. So, we may agree that the med’s effectiveness for joint pain relief is due to its makeup. And guess what? This drug contains more than these two!
Red Algae Calcium supplements the body’s absorption of these nutrients through its Vitamin D3 content. Know how? The body can find calcium absorption difficult, which is why supplements are a constant medical recommendation. However, you don’t have to buy other medicines for your calcium needs with Red Algae Calcium.
This Icelandic product also boasts a healthy dose of vitamin D3, which helps optimize calcium usage in the body. And know what? This nutrient has its uses, too, ranging from bone formation to bone maintenance.
Relevant Scientific Evidence For Red Algae Calcium
Are you a stickler for scientific confirmations?
Icelandic Red Algae Calcium beats this test, too, as various clinical studies have measured its effectiveness against other similar medications.
Recently, researchers at the Minnesota Applied Research Center conducted a study involving fifty participants suffering from moderate to chronic knee pain. The research had two objectives:
- 1.The first was to confirm if Red Algae Calcium can improve mobility while alleviating pain and stiffness in the joint.
- 2.The second was to ascertain the more effective material between red algae and glucosamine in joint pain relief.
- 100%DV Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) – 20mcg: Vitamin D is a famous bone-health messiah that helps your body absorb calcium and phosphate. The absence of this vitamin thins the bone, so osteoporosis and breakage become likely.
- 77%DV Calcium (from Aquamin Icelandic Red Algae) – 1000mg: Calcium is vital to bone development, growth, and maintenance. This mineral is responsible for slowing down bone density erosion, a synonymous phenomenon in aging people.
- 23%DV Magnesium (Aquamin Icelandic Red Algae extract) – 96mg: Magnesium is equally relevant to bone health. This hero improves bone density while keeping common bone illnesses away. Lack of this mineral is a common cause of osteopetrosis.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids – 500mg: Citrus bioflavonoids are phytochemicals that eases body inflammation and improves blood flow. So, they help prevent inflammation in bone marrow and enhance bone strength.
- Organic Tomato, Raspberry, and Blueberry: Organic feeding is a dietician’s favorite preaching chapter and for good reasons. Whole, natural foods contain calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin K, and more. All these are essential to bone health.
The results, as published in Complementary Therapies in Medicine, were impressive!
Using a blind, randomized process, the researcher gave each participant a daily dosage of Red Algae, glucosamine, or a placebo for completely randomized results. Consequently, each participant partook in a number of joint-engaging activities to measure the difficulty of each exercise. The result?
Records show that Red Algae and glucosamine were more effective against joint pain, but that’s not all. Red Algae posted better performance than glucosamine in every noteworthy parameter, including joint flexibility and bone formation.
What’s better? The study lasted for only two weeks. So, yes, Red Algae reduced joint pain and stiffness and enabled better mobility within fourteen days only.
Ingredients in Red Algae Calcium
As previously mentioned, Red Algae Calcium is made mainly from Red Algae — a plant with unique health benefits. However, the supplement also contains other ingredients to ensure an all-inclusive bone and joint solution.
A simple daily dose of Red Algae Calcium supplies your body with the following:
How Does Red Algae Calcium Rate?
|Ingredients||8.5/10||Red Algae Calcium contains many vital ingredients for curing joint pain and improving bone health. Few other supplements can lay claim to such a vast board of nutrients.|
|Brand||8/10||Icelandic/Oceanic has kept a glittering reputation since its launch. The thoughtful range of Red Algae Calcium ingredients is proof of the brand’s excellence in its field.|
|Benefits||9/10||Red Algae Calcium has numerous excellent uses. It works for swollen or aching joints as well as underdeveloped bones.|
Red Algae Calcium – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A: Red Algae Calcium is superior to other joint meds because it doesn’t only contain generous amounts of calcium and magnesium. Instead, it also contains Vitamin D, which helps the body absorb these nutrients optimally. Aside from this, the med is naturally based, so Red Algae Calcium side effects are hardly recorded. Plus, it can be easily used.
A: Numerous studies have proven that Red Algae can only be effective following consistent use for two weeks. However, note this doesn’t imply that you stop its use after this period. It’s best to keep using it for the prescribed period.
A: Red Algae Calcium is easily used in one dosage daily. You have to take three capsules after a meal, preferably breakfast.
A: Currently, there are no proven records of red algae allergies. Nevertheless, we recommend consulting your doctor before use.
A: No, calcium from red algae doesn’t cause constipation as long as you stick to the daily recommended dosage. Avoid taking more than the reommneded dosage of any medication.
A: You can buy this supplement from the official website. Alternatively, you may check on popular e-commerce sites like Amazon. Note Red Algae Calcium powder is also available if you can’t find the pill form.
Our Verdict: Is Red Algae Calcium Advisable?
Red Algae Calcium is an excellent supplement for your joint and bone health. The medication contains excellent ingredients that can help relieve your aching joints and permanently cure chronic pain. Aside from this, it’s a great choice if you’d like to develop stronger bones and keep your bone marrow healthy.
What’s better? Red Algae Calcium is manufactured with 100% natural ingredients. Therefore, you can use the medication without worrying about side effects.
Overall, we recommend Red Algae Calcium for all joint- and bone-related shortcomings.
Note: This review is not medical advice in any way. Contact your physician before use.
READ NEXT – BioSoothe Pro Review: Does This All-Natural Supplement Repair Nerve Damage?
Where To Find It
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website
Health Insiders relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
 State Statistics https://www.cdc.gov/arthritis/data_statistics/state-data-current.htm
 Anti-inflammatory, gastroprotective and anti-ulcerogenic effects of red algae Gracilaria changii https://bmccomplementmedtherapies.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1472-6882-13-61
 Sayed AA, Sadek SA, Solimán AM, Marzouk M. PROSPECTIVE EFFECT OF RED ALGAE, ACTINOTRICHIA FRAGILIS, AGAINST SOME OSTEOARTHRITIS AETIOLOGY. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2016;14(1):231-241. Published 2016 Nov 23. doi:10.21010/ajtcam.v14i1.25
 Calcium and Vitamin D: Important at Every Age https://www.bones.nih.gov/health-info/bone/bone-health/nutrition/calcium-and-vitamin-d-important-every-age
 Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56060/
 Castiglioni S, Cazzaniga A, Albisetti W, Maier JA. Magnesium and osteoporosis: current state of knowledge and future research directions. Nutrients. 2013;5(8):3022-3033. Published 2013 Jul 31. doi:10.3390/nu5083022
Weaver CM, Alekel DL, Ward WE, Ronis MJ. Flavonoid intake and bone health. J Nutr Gerontol Geriatr. 2012;31(3):239-253. doi:10.1080/21551197.2012.698220
 What Vitamins Increase the Absorption of Minerals in the Body? https://healthyeating.sfgate.com/natural-organic-ways-strong-bones-9260.html
Red Algae Calcium Supplement - It comes from Substance not made from rocks.
It’s too early to tell if Red Algae Calcium Supplement had made any difference in my calcium intake, but when my doctor runs a blood work-study he will be able to tell me if my calcium has improved. If you want, you can give Red Algae Calcium Supplement a try.