Did you know the male prostate massage aka known as the male G-spot can increase the orgasmic intensity, increase blood flow and increase emotional and sexual wellbeing?
So, if these are some of the benefits of the male prostate massage why aren’t more males engaging in this form of sexual wellness and pleasure?
To answer, shall we say fear, misunderstanding, and ignorance.
Let’s break down these misconceptions. Culturally, some men may believe that prostate stimulation may question his sexual gender preference.
What is the Prostate?
According to WebMD, the prostate is a walnut-size gland located on the underside of the bladder, between the bladder and the penis, next to the rectum.
The sponge type texture of the prostate consists of tiny acini or sacs from which fluid that protects sperm is expelled.
During ejaculation, the prostate squeezes this fluid into the urethra and releases it as semen. The vas deferens bring sperm from the testes to the seminal vesicles, which connect to the prostate from behind and also contribute fluid to the ejaculate.
In addition, the urethra runs from the bladder through the center of the prostate and into the penis to allow urine to flow out of the body.
In a nutshell, the prostate is a repository for several types of fluids.
Prostate Massage – Pleasure and Sensuality
The prostate is also the central point for pleasure and sensuality in men.
Tantric practitioners believe 1/3 of a man’s penis is visible outside of this body and massaging the prostate gland brings immense pleasure and promotes sexual wellness.
As a man ages, the prostate gland loses its elasticity, hindering the ability to expel fluid completely.
Dr. Habib further states, other concerns such as prostatitis, and enlarged prostate can lead to prostate cancer. These concerns affect sexual wellness as it results in lower libido, irritability and tenderness decrease.
The best preventive for concerns mentioned above and to maintain sexual wellness is a prostate massage to be done 2 or 4 times a year after the age of 50.
Plus, men claim it’s the best orgasm they have ever experienced. As one African American male said it changed his life. A powerful statement, wouldn’t you agree.
Let’s talk pleasure, the prostate is the center for pleasure and sexual wellness for men.
During ejaculation, the prostate pumps prostatic fluid and combined with massage can produce an intense orgasm. The genital and anus are very rich with sensitive nerve endings.
How to massage (milk) the Prostate?
Let’s get it going:
- It’s important to relax, taking a warm bath or shower will not only begin to relax both of you but, necessary for cleanliness. Some couples take that extra step by doing an enema.
- The giver should have clean, short nails or wear gloves.
- Have plenty of water-based lubricant available.
- The receiver should lay on his back with knees towards his chest.
- Begin by giving the receiver a lower body massage. Breathe together, watch how the receiver’s body begins to relax and soften with each touch and breath.
- When he is relaxed and ready generously lubricate the anus and the hands. Slowly massage the anus, encourage the receiver to keep deep breathing to relax the anus before entering. The receiver’s body and verbal expressions will dictate when he is ready to be entered.
- Watch his body move, remind him to maintain deep breathing with you and keep gazing in each other’s eyes. He must feel relaxed and safe. Remember this may be a new experience for him.
- Gently, using the pad of your lubricated finger, not your nails, as your partner inhales, gently slide the finger inside of his anus. Without moving the finger let him get adjusted to having the finger in his sphincter. Remind him to maintain deep breathing.
- Roughly, two inches inside of his rectum you will find the prostate. Bend your finger upward until you feel an oblong roundish protrusion inside of his rectum. It will feel like the size of a walnut with ridges.
- Gentle and constant pressure to the prostate gland will bring pleasure, allowing him to ejaculate. Check-in with your partner, is it too much pressure, painful, does he want more pressure, etc.? Let him control how much pressure he needs to ejaculate.
- As the excitement builds, gently and rhythmically move the finger in and out. Move the finger around the prostate and apply soft pressure. Remind him to keep deep breathing and keep eye contact with him.
- To kick it up a notch, the penis can be massaged by him or the partner while the prostate is being milked. The sensation of stimulating his prostate in addition to his penis will drive him wild.
- The giver will continue to gently stroke each side of the prostate gland noticing the ridges will be more enhanced until he releases his semen.
- Upon completion of the orgasm doesn’t pull your finger out. Gently, tell him to exhale and with each exhale gently pull your finger out of his anus. (This is where most men complain that it hurts.)
The prostate massage is a wonderful bonding experience between lovers that want to increase pleasure and maintain sexual health.
Concerns about Prostate Massage
Gentle touch is required for a prostate massage as perforation of the thin gland can result in damage to the prostate and rectum.
Men with hemorrhoids, prostatitis, prostate cancer or prostatic calculi should not engage in prostate massage.
If you have any medical concerns, always consult with your doctor prior to a prostate massage.
Note:*This article is not intended to be substituted for medical advice, treatment options or a medical diagnosis to you or any individual. Please check with your doctor if you have a prostate, medical or prostate massage concerns.
2. Dr. Habib Sadeghi, 2019
3. Elaine N. Marieb. Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology.
4. Phyllis and James Balch. Prescriptions for Nutritional Healing.