Madeline Brown, RDN, LDN
- Madeline is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Licensed in the state of Ohio
- She is currently pursuing her Master's in Nutrition Education and Counseling
- She specializes in patients with disordered eating habits and repairing relationships with food
- Madeline works in a pediatric hospital helping patients with eating disorders but is well versed in helping patients with a variety of medical concerns such as GI disorders, chronic illness such as cerebral palsy, weight management concerns, and behavioral health problems.
- Madeline has devoted her work life to restoring a balance both with food intake and the way people view foods and their bodies.
- She has served on various community boards and is a strong advocate for the dietetics community in healthcare.
Education and Training
Madeline received her Bachelor of Science in Dietetics from the University of Akron in Akron, Ohio during which she completed her coordinated internship. She is pursuing her Master's in Nutrition Education and Counseling through Immaculata University in Immaculata, PA.
Health Insiders Editorial Philosophy
There's a wide range of information about health and wellness available, but not every source is reliable and accurate. Health Insiders is transforming this process. We are dedicated to providing the most up-to-date knowledge and data about the world of health. It’s clear and easy to understand, which allows you to evaluate what is best for you and your loved ones. Read more about our product review guidelines.
About Our Medical Review Process
Health Insiders aims to deliver accurate, reliable information about themes related to health and wellness. In order to ensure that the material we provide is correct and precise, we have a medical review team which ensures that the articles, photos, and products are precise and accurate. The Health Insiders Medical Network and Nutrition Team is composed of experts from a variety of medical and health-related fields, who all have a wealth of experience in medical care and research. Read more about our content evaluation process.