Madeline Brown, RDN, LDN
- Madeline is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Licensed in the state of Ohio
- She is currently pursuing her Master's in Nutrition Education and Counseling
- She specializes in patients with disordered eating habits and repairing relationships with food
- Madeline works in a pediatric hospital helping patients with eating disorders but is well versed in helping patients with a variety of medical concerns such as GI disorders, chronic illness such as cerebral palsy, weight management concerns, and behavioral health problems.
- Madeline has devoted her work life to restoring a balance both with food intake and the way people view foods and their bodies.
- She has served on various community boards and is a strong advocate for the dietetics community in healthcare.
Education and Training
Madeline received her Bachelor of Science in Dietetics from the University of Akron in Akron, Ohio during which she completed her coordinated internship. She is pursuing her Master's in Nutrition Education and Counseling through Immaculata University in Immaculata, PA.